The Rp~~ [Toulouse Academy of Refinement~Year 2]

Celena chuckled and nodded happily and softly whispered something under her breath and hugged her friend again before she stopped and took a deep breath.

"Okay how about we go?"

Linking her arms with her friend Celena chuckled and wiped her tears still as she giggled in a blubbering mess.

~~~~

Phoenix gave a soft smile and wrapped his arm around Luna's shoulder and chuckled softly.

Nichole nodded and smiled softly walking to the kitchen. She got out the batter and smiling softly showing her how to make it.

Luna blushed and smiled.

Celena smiled softly and watched her friend bake and chuckled.

"If you ever get me to be able to do something like that I think Phoenix would worship you."

~~~

Phoenix smiled back at her ad chuckled softly again

(okay laptop is about to run out of charge)

Nichole giggled and smiled. She waited for it to finish baking. Then put a scoop of vanilla ice cream on it. Nichole slid the plate to celena smiling.

Luna kissed him gently.

(Aww ok)

Celena smiled back and ate the food happily, "Yummy!"

~~~

Kissing her back Phoenix blushed softly as he realised that Kouji was still with them.

(Yeah sorry twilie~ I will be back tomorrow though... ^^)

(okay just got back but nearly back ^^; ;)

Celena finished off her plate and then went to wash her finished plate and then looked over at Nikki.

"What are you thinking about?"

~~~~

Phoenix watched as Kouji walked off and Phoenix looked down at Luna.

"You feeling better now?"

Nichole shook her head snapping out of her trance."nothing."She said smiling softly. Nichole sighed placing her hand on the window."our first anniversary when we're so far apart.." She closed her eyes shaking some then slapped herself. Nichole tried to smile but it faultered.

Luna smiled and said"yea, you?"

Celena walked over to her friend and hugged her friend from behind.

"Don't force yourself to smile.... It hurts me to see you like that. For you to have the amazing happy moments there needs to be times that you can let it all go."

Turning her friend gently to face her Celena gave a soft smile and pushed her friend hair behind her ear and smiled softly inviting her friend to allow her emotions to let lose.

~~~~

Phoenix kissed her forehead and smiled softly, "Even better now that I know that you are feelign better."

Celena hugge her friend and squeezed her friend, "There we go let it all ouy...... Don't jeep anthing insde...."

Holdign her frind she allowef Nujjjo ti cry.

!!!!

Pheonic xhivjled and jiied at jer and smiled, "I live it when tou ofo that...."

Nichole continued to cry til she couldn't cry anymore tears. She wobbled some her knees buckling some as she fell to her knees. Nichole looked at the floor blankly her eyes losing a bit of shine and her hair was draped over her shoulders.

Luna giggled and said"thanks love." She nuzzled him and closed her eyes smiling.

Celena knelt down and sat in front of her friend and looked at her friend.

"Nikki.... Look up my dear...."

~~~~

Phoenix chuckled and held her close smiling softly, "That's alright."

(What shall we do with Luna and Phoenix? All I can see is them talking like this one after the other ^^: ;)

Nichole looked up at her and was quiet. Kouji walked to his dorm sighing softly and closed his eyes cleaning.

Luna said"hey I have an idea. Wanna head to the music room?"

Celena made herself comfortable and looked dead straight into Nikki's eyes and smiled.

"I am proud of you. I am really proud of you, Nikki."

~~~~

Phoenix let go of her and looked down with a smile, "Sure that sounds like fun."

Nichole said"why?" Looking at her confused her eyes red and puffy. She rubbed at her tears that were left and hiccuped.

Luna smiled standing up and took his hand running for the music room.

Celena pushed her friends hair behind her ear and smiled softly.

"Because of how strong you are, it must be hard. I can understand what you are going through right now. That smile you had before was one of a very strong girl and I want you to keep that smile. But don't force it okay...? It will only hurt you and those around you. Your smile is your strength and i am sure Dimitri is watching over us with a smile right now."

~~~~

Phoenix chuckled as he ran alongside Luna and gave a small huff as they arrived to the music room.

"OKay that's enough exercise for the day."

Nichole nodded slowly and felt her heart clench hard at the mention of Dimitri. She gripped the table and started walking out and to her dorm. Nichole slowly laid down nibbling on her chocolate bar.

Luna giggled and kissed him."silly!"

Celena stood up and followed her friend and then sat down on her own friend and laid there in silence. It wasn't suffocating but it was a comfortable silence.

~~~~

Phoenix chuckled and kissed her back, "What do you mean by that?"

Nichole kept eating her chocolate. Then ate more and more chocolate bars her eye twitching.

Luna said"you're tired just from running?" Raising an eyebrow.

Celena looked over and blinked, "Uhm Nikki... I think that's enough.... Chocolate I mean..."

Getting up she made her way towards Nikki.

~~~~

Phoenix chuckled, "I am tired after doing two races with my amazing Faince."

Luna giggled and then walked to the piano sitting down. She played a bit of Beethoven closing her eyes smiling putting a lot of emotions into the notes.

Nichole hissed some scooting back.

Phoenix looked over at her and smiled softly and then slowly he shut his eyes to listen to the music that wafted the air around him and he listened to the heart filled notes.

~~~

Celena blinked and looked over at Nikki, "Nikki? Come on... Time to give me the chocolates...."

Creeping slightly towards her friend she looked at her friend.

Nichole growled and bared her teeth again. She moved away more pressing against the wall nibbling on her chocolate bar. Yuki sweatdropped and sighed.

Luna continued to play and ended with a beautiful melody of her own.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back