The Rp~~ [Toulouse Academy of Refinement~Year 2]

(Well I have no idea for you Z, but for us Twilie I think we can continue as we were but maybe speed it up so that we can catch up to the time skip that everyone else did before ^^)

Sw-sweetheart? Oh my, that grin made Nella's heart beat uncomfortably in her chest, so loud she was sure he could here it. "O-okay, what kinds of fruits a-are these?" She stuttered out.

Winnie shook her head, "Nothing much. But I do need to make a phone call." She fished out her phone, punched in the numbers, and held it to her ear with her shoulder while working. She hoped Angel wouldn't be too hard to reach."

@EternalMusic @Akio @Z Greatest001

Axel squeezed Lexie's hand and whispered, "We're going to go up the side fire-staircase. Try and be quiet, kay?" Then he snaked his way around the corner, hugging the shadows until he was staring up at the broken later a few feet above his head. "I'm going to push you up first okay?" @Lexie

Alex nodded slightly as she followed silently behind him. Once they reached them, she looked at them then at him as he spoke. She nodded nervously as she looked back up at them, taking a deep breath. Knowing the possibilities, she couldn't help but lean up and give him a lingering, yet quick kiss. "Okay," she whispered softly.

(Ugh I'm just gonna wing it, so forgive me if I mess up the day or something.)

The gang was sent out of Nichole's mind after they got her somewhat back to normal. Nichole rubbed her head and groaned standing. She quickly apologized to her friends and family then hugged them tight. Nichole sighed softly and Luna said"it's alright imuto. No matter what you do we'll always forgive ya. You know that." Nichole nodded and she went to go find Alex to apologize for her behavior. She bit her lip as she noticed it was getting close to the day she and Dimitri got together.

He just watched her, at the moment he wasent gonna push for a answer until she was ready to speak it, she was already gonna do something because he couldnt control akio 2, he had no right to needle her at the moment

Bree said:
Sw-sweetheart? Oh my, that grin made Nella's heart beat uncomfortably in her chest, so loud she was sure he could here it. "O-okay, what kinds of fruits a-are these?" She stuttered out.
Winnie shook her head, "Nothing much. But I do need to make a phone call." She fished out her phone, punched in the numbers, and held it to her ear with her shoulder while working. She hoped Angel wouldn't be too hard to reach."

@EternalMusic @Akio @Z Greatest001

Axel squeezed Lexie's hand and whispered, "We're going to go up the side fire-staircase. Try and be quiet, kay?" Then he snaked his way around the corner, hugging the shadows until he was staring up at the broken later a few feet above his head. "I'm going to push you up first okay?" @Lexie
Drake looked over at her and chuckled, "Your normal, pineapple... peaches... What else did I put in there...? Oranges, apples, kiwi, uhm..."

Tilting his head to the side, Drake though for a bit and then looked over at her.

"You aren't allergic to anything right?"

[QUOTE="twilight sparkle](Ugh I'm just gonna wing it, so forgive me if I mess up the day or something.)
The gang was sent out of Nichole's mind after they got her somewhat back to normal. Nichole rubbed her head and groaned standing. She quickly apologized to her friends and family then hugged them tight. Nichole sighed softly and Luna said"it's alright imuto. No matter what you do we'll always forgive ya. You know that." Nichole nodded and she went to go find Alex to apologize for her behavior. She bit her lip as she noticed it was getting close to the day she and Dimitri got together.

[/QUOTE]
Celena smiled softly and looked over at her and took hold of her friends hand.

"Nikki... I am always here for you. No matter what, even if it is with maths."

Winking at her friend, Celena remembered how Nikki and her had met during maths class and smiled at her friend wondering if she would get it.

Celena got up and followed her, "I am coming with you."

Not about to let her friend go by herself anywhere, Celena followed.

~~~~

Phoenix looked at luna and stroked her hair, "You alright?"

Celena looked around the school and then looked over at Nikki.

"So where are we goign to look for her first?"

~~~~

Kissing the top of her head Phoenix gave a soft smile, "It's alright."

Celena nodded and smiled, "Library sounds good to me."

Turning their direction towards the building that held so many wonderous books, Celena hummed to herself softly smiling at Nikki the whole time.

~~~~

Phoenix chuckled at her blush and then hugged her back, smilign softly he looked over at Kouji and looked at him with a soft smile.

"Are you alright Kouji?"

Nichole walked into the library and smiled softly. She looked around for Alex."Alex?! You in here?" Looking down the rows.

Kouji nodded and said"I'll be fine."

Lookign around Celena called out as well, "Alex~? You there?"

~~~

Phoenix nodded and looked at him, "Okay, that's good."

Yuki looked at them and then looked around. He went sniffing around. Nichole walked on and tried to find Alex.

Kouji nodded smiling softly and Luna nuzzled Phoenix smiling.

Celena looked over at Nikki and then wondered why her friend was looking for Alex.

"Nikki, is there a particular reason why you want to find Alex?"

~~~~

Smiling back Phoenix snuggled with Luna and kissed her head.

"Should we go after the others?"

Celena tilted her head and then looked at her friend. Moving so that she is standing in front of her friend, Celena looked at her with concerned eyes.

"What do you mean?"

~~~~

Phoenix smiled happily and then looked over at Kouji, "You coming?"

Nichole sighed and said"she was talkin about killing herself...I said instead of killing yourself,because we all care about you, we'll kill someone else..."feeling horrible.

Kouji nodded and followed them smiling.

Celena blinked and thought about what she had just said, ".... Nikki..."

Not sure what to say to her friend she tried to think about how to try and comfort her friend but couldn't think of anything.

"What was the root of the reason that Alex wanted to kill herself...?"

Looking at her friend she hoped that she wouldn't step on a land mine.

~~~~

Smiling at everyone, Phoenix began to make his way towards the direction that they had seen the three of them leaving.

"Where do you think they went?"

Looking at Kouji and Luna, he waited for a reply as he continued to slowly to walk in the specific direction.

Nichole said"I-I don't remember." She looked up at the clock and sighed going to her dorm grabbing some stuff.

Kouji and Luna said"to the library!"

Celena followed her friend silently and watched as her friend grabbed several things and silently waited for her friend.

"... Nikki... You know you can come to me for anything right? I don't... I don't want you to be holding anything inside of you without having anyone to come and talk to... I know you have Luna and Kouji and Yuki... But I want you to know that I am here for you at any time that you need to it. I think of you as more than just a best friend I think of you as a sister..."

Biting her lip, Celena looked at Nikki waiting to see what her expression would be.

~~~~

Phoenix laughed and then began to run, "I am going to bet the two of you!"

Acting like an elementary student, Phoenix began to run towards the library.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back