The Rp~~ [Toulouse Academy of Refinement~Year 2]

"I-I-I," Nella stammered and stared wide-eyed at his closeness. She kept stammering, unable to form a complete sentence . Taking a breath, she finally managed, "I-I-I'm n-n-ot si-ick...."

He looked at her, his blind eyes soft and as clear as always, even though his mindscape said otherwise. "I dont know what he asked you to do, but you dont have to do it." He said even though he didnt really have authority over akio 2 anymore, he could barley suppress him anymore. His mind, just him akio 2 seemed content to stay back lurking at the moment touched hers lightly, not trying to move threw but just feel her, her presence,

Brake blinked and looked at her, tilting his head a little he went to ask her a little more information but then shrugged. Thinking that she would tell him anything that she was unsure of Drake made his way to the kitchen and grabbed the fresh fruits he had cut.

"well if you say so. Here try some of these fruits sweet heart."

After seeing Nella blush so much Drake couldn't help but allow his flirtatious side come through and he grinned sexy at Nella.

sent from my phone

"No, I'm sorry... I knew you were out of it, and yet... I let us-" She broke off when she saw the strange woman come over, and paled when she heard what she'd said. Poison? And there was an antidote... she nodded. "I've... read how to do an injection properly, let me do it." There was no reason to not trust this woman, she'd felt oddly out of sorts for a long time. At least Jen had to survive... at least the poor girl who was always hurt...

Jen barely felt the sting of the injection, her mind still distant from her body. With steady hands she took the needle meant for Saphire and injected her as well, doing it perfectly. Then she handed the empty needles back to the woman who had taken them and hopped out of the van, obediently heading up to the attic. There was no point in resisting. Jen's power was useless in this situation, it was useless in any situation. She couldn't help anyone. She was a freak- No. She was nothing.

Winnie gave him a small smile before sending Elsa a mental message to watch Mika as she headed up to her lab. She began getting her workbook together to create a supply list and work through the things she needed and by her smile, she left whether Akio followed or not up to him. @Akio

Axel frowned and put a finger to his lips for Lexie and when they were all inside, he motioned for her to stay close and crept towards the building, careful of the door opening.

Wisteria raised her eyebrows at their compliance but semi-roughly pushing the other girl, Saphire, up to the attic with her friend and sat by the door. "You two hungry?" She asked nonchalantly, nibbling on her thumb nail.

@Akio @SaphireTsuki @Ananfal @Lexie

(((Tag me twice shame on you xD

Akio followed without hesitation, he had rarely left her side recently mainly because while he took care of her just being around her was a source of strength. He stayed silent for the moment till he spoke. "What you working on?" He asked looking at her.

She didn't even noticed he had followed till he spoke. Winnie glanced up at him and said around the pencil currently being nibbled on, "My side of the deal with your doppleganger."

"What was his deal? He didnt bother to inform me." He said, this of course was on perpouse by him as he wanted winnie to tell him. In fact akio 2 had taken such a back seat you could barley feel him.

Alex nodded silently and glanced back before following closely behind him. She let go of his arm so he could use it better, though she remained next to him.

EternalMusic said:
Chrystaline looked at Archer and sighed, "Don't worry it isn't anything important."
Her stoic face very similar to how Evangeline used to look, Chrystaline looked at the kitchen.

"Do you have anything to eat?"

sent from my phone
"eh if you look in the cabinets there might be something." archer said, looking at her. "and are you sure its nothing?"

@EternalMusic

Chrystaline began to looked through the cabinets and found an oat bar, shrugging she opened it up and began to eat it. Lookign over at Archer as he asked her again, Chrystaline shrugged.

"Nothing important. Don't worry your handsome face over it."

Archer sort of blushed at that, him reme,bering the old chrystaline saying similar. "ok then if you say so." he said, sitting back on the couch.

Chrystaline nodded and continued to eat her oat bar. Looking around she thought about large bet yet small the space was. Flopping onto Archer's bed she looked at the ceiling.

"so.... i guess youre moving in with me?" he asked, looking over at her. "not that its a problem im just curious."

Chrystaline looked at him and shrugged, "I don't really mind either... I could crash with Evangeline maybe... But probably not with Celena anymore... It would just be weird to crash with Phoenix so maybe I will."

Looking at her fingers, Chrystaline pondered if she should get a new nail polish colour or not.

Archer just nodded his head in agreement. "well then i guess whats mine is yours, as the saying goes" he says, smiling. then he lays back down on the couch.

Chrystaline looked over at him and a soft smile appeared, "Thanks Archer."

Running her fingers through her hair, Chrystaline finished off the oat bar and then got up to place the wrapper in the bin.

"Where is the bin?"

"in the cabinet, underneath the sink" he said pointing over the couch in that general direction. "and youre welcome."

"you sound like you need some sleep. why dont you go lie down for a while?" Archer said, dropping his hand back down, honestly a little tired himself.

Chrystaline looked over at him and nodded, "okay..."

Goign to the bed she flopped down and slept, "Good night.."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back