• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom The Royale Hunt for Kpop

Atiny Eternal Starlight

Starlight Suitcliff Ohara
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hello all and welcome to my little slice of roleplay heaven; as you can probably see by the title I am on the hunt for some Kpop based stuff...Haha, gonna admit I am semi new to the world of Kpop so my actual band knowledge is limited but I do have a few I'm on the hunt for. But, first let's get some rules and such out of the way; those are always, well- 'Fun' Aren't they? ha

1. Grammar/Post Length/Etc
Look, I know this can be a big thing for- a lot of people; especially the ones like me that have been at this for a good couple of years [I've lost track of how many years I've been at this game; which is both sad and hilarious at the same time haha] But I am not a stickler, I don't genuinely care much and I won't get on your case so long as you give me at least more then one line and it's something I can work with. Exceptions to the one liner rule being the usuals; A line of chatter, quick and simple or the likes.

2. Ditching/Ghosting
I am guilty as hell of it for a few people, I am aware of this and have come to accept it but I have also been trying to get better at such things. But, for the love of all that is Kpop PLEASE; try not to do this, I hate it when I get REALLY into something only to find my partner is not as into it and has decided to up and disappear. Say something, maybe we can work something out; if not we go our seperate ways. It's not a big deal and it won't hurt my feelings, just; please say something and don't just ghost on me.

3. Doubling/Characters/Ships
I am open to ANYTHING you throw at me; M/M, F/F, trans, gi, bay- the entire spectrum; I don't judge, Never have and never will. Personally, my pairing for this will be M/f, possibly poly m/f/m if your up for this; but otherwise I am open to trying just about anything for you so long as you don't mind a bit of a learning curve. As I said as well, I don't know Vixx as well as i know BTS but again, I am more then willing and happily will try any member of either group- or both for you. ^_^

4. AUs/Alpha/Omega/Fantasy plots
-Not really a rule but I want this out there anyway-
MY LIFE BLOOD. LOVE, LOVE LOVE THESE TO BITS.
But that doesn't mean I won't do a casual simple Slice of life roleplay as well, be it fan/Idol or idol/idol, or the likes.
-Sidenote on this rule; I do have some basic as hell vampire plots we could work into this if you wish or come up with our own thing. Come to me ith any ideas you have; I am an open book and will listen to all-

Now for my 'Wishlist' of sorts; willing to double as anyone from these groups, though please be patient if it is Shinee, I am a severly knew Shawol and don't know them very well /just/ yet; Same goes for BTs though I am not as new and have played Rapmon and Suga a handful of times...However, so long as your patient with me; I will try /anyone/ for you. <3

Park Jimin [btS]
Leo/Jung Taekwon {Vixx}
Taemin {Shinee}

Now; as I said I am willing to double for any of these;

Users who are viewing this thread

Back