• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy The Rogue And The Royal (1x1)

Barca-Marcus

Barca-Blue
A simple plot, with alot of juice to it. Perfect for the middle of the night~

How do you train a god to eat properly? How do you keep a lion on a chain? And how the hell does one rangle a beast and change it to a productive leader of society? Simple. You put to lions on the same chain. Or so the queen of the realm thought. A elven ranger, in service to the royal army, is recalled and set in a cell after messing up the mission, once again. Far too gun-ho, as is always the issue. Plenty of tails throughout the kingdom of the dashing, daring elf, known for wild tales and stunts. But as they are sitting in the cell, waiting for some sort of reprimand or punishment, a hooded figure walks in. They, in short order reveal themself to be the royal next in line for the throne. Infatuated with the stories and the elf themself, this royal compells them into their personal service. Life had been dull in the palace, far too stail...balls only came every so often, and now that war was afoot, parties and visits in general slowed, as Mother queen, and Father King, were busy with war preperations. But it was the Queen, the leader of the many spy networks across the lands, who ushered the pair together. Perhaps, with war coming, this elf would give their offspring some fire for battle, disciple perhaps. If nothing else, a friend who could help them out in the world, as it was clear that they were going to slip away sometime soon in anycase...

About me;

Male
C.M.T.
Generally 2 paragraphs to 2 pages

I expect
  • At least 2 paragraphs
  • At least one reply a day
  • You to participate in the plot
I don't want to see
  • Marry sues
  • Any sort of "oh you've a sad backstory? Well I died when I was 3"
  • Dirty/smut.