• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

The Robot's Heart

Soul Eu Min

Five Thousand Club
In the year 4916, scientists finally managed to create their best creation yet. Robots that could provide companionship for their owners. The robots are designed to appear good looking and obey every command given to them by their owner, which they can identify after receiving a kiss. However, the scientists failed to realize one mistake they made. Their robots could develop emotions after a certain amount of time. It was a minor mistake, something that should have never happened because it would mean that the robots could be something more other than scrap metal.

After shipping out their prototypes to a few lucky buyers, the scientists begin to notice strange abnormalities in their creations heart rates and mindsets and it dawned on them. Their greatest creations were becoming humans on the inside. That couldn't happen. It just couldn't and they would do anything to stop it. But, they couldn't do it before their robots fell in love with their owners.

Tai Kyung Kaneko & Ahn Jung Hwa

The murmur of machines surrounding them played a melody that they had long memorized. White lab coats flew across the room with grace as their owners finished the final touches of their creations. Among them was Tai Kyung Kaneko, who was overseeing the entire experiment and he could only hope that everything would go according to his plans, sadly, there are a good amount of scientists who are complete and utter morons. He doesn't know how they got their degree of certification. He briefly glanced over the files in his hands before closing it and placing it into his office before returning to the ground floor where his team was frantically working to finish the project at hand. Months. It had been months to get this project just right, but Tai Kyung knew that there would be complications yet the government has been hounding him to finish the project. If something went wrong, all hell would break loose and he would be the cause of it.

"Sir, the male robot is ready and active", a scientists informed Tai Kyung, "Do we introduce him to the female robot, Rebekah?"

Tai Kyung sighed deeply, he knew that everything was happening too soon, but he nodded his head. "Take the robot to Rebekah's room so they can get used to social interactions", he instructed the scientist, who obediently nodded.

"What do we name him?", the scientist asked yet another question.

Tai kyung stopped for a moment and let all these memories flicker through his head. Kyung. His brother often told Tai Kyung that he hoped to find a loving woman to marry and have a family with her, if they had a daughter, they would name her Rebekah, and if their child was a boy, they would name him...

"Brandon. His name is Brandon", Tai Kyung finally answered before continuing to walk around the ground floor as the scientist went off to perform Tai Kyung's order. Tai Kyung stopped walking when he noticed that a certain laughter wasn't booming through the room. "Where's Jung Hwa?", he asked one of the intern scientists coldly.

The intern froze at the sight of the intimidating scientist head, no intern had ever been addressed by him and it was frightening. "I...I...um...well...you see..sir, um....I..don't...know?", he stuttered out more in a question than an answer.

Scoffing with annoyance, Tai Kyung brushed him off, "Get back to work". After the inter ran away with his tail between his legs, Tai Kyung scanned the room for his, oddly enough, best friend. Then it occurred to him, Jung Hwa was more than likely in his office with his sons, Jung Min and Jung Ho, and Tai Kyung's son, Kaito, and Milo, the puppy that Kaito begged him to adopt. Brushing off his lab coat, he left the ground floor and headed to Jung Hwa's office where he could hear the squeals and giggles of delight coming from the young children and the soft yapping of Milo.

His life has always been perfect. A loving wife and adorable sons. Jung Hwa couldn't have asked for anything else in the world. He couldn't help but laugh as his twin boys, Jung Mo and Jung Min, playfully argued over who could cuddle with Tai Kyung's adopted son, Kaito, first while Milo happily danced around them with his tail wagging happily in the air. His wife, Ai Min, was a secretary at the lab he worked at and singing instructor from their home during the afternoons. Jung Hwa lived a life that many people envied because of how happy his family is. They keep asking him what his secret is and he just tells them that they built trust, love, and happiness between them.

"Jung Minnie-ah", Jung Ho cutely called after his older twin, "You can play with Milo first and I'll cuddle Kai".

Jung Min puffed with a pout on his lips, "Why do you get to cuddle with Kai first?".

"Because I'm younger", Jung Ho replied while teasingly sticking his tongue out.

Kaito gurgled with laughter before being playfully dragged away by his collar by Milo, who wanted to play too.

Jung Hwa couldn't contain his laughter any more and let his tears from laughing roll free. "Looks like Milo wants to play too!", he chuckled as Jung Ho and Jung Min dashed after Milo and Kaito.

Just then, his office door opened and in walked Tai Kyung. Milo released Kaito and trotted over to him with his tongue hanging out from the side of his mouth. Kaito quickly penguin walked after him, wanting to be picked up his father. Grinning, Tai Kyung picked up Kaito before nodding at Jung Ho and Jung Min, who gave him lopsided smiles. Then he attention turned towards Jung Hwa, who was innocently looking away, pretending like he didn't know that he was suppose to be on the ground floor watching the production of the robot.

"Jung Hwa", Tai Kyung called his best friend's attention, "The robot is now in function. We have to watch its progress with the social interactions between him and Rebekah".

Sheepishly smiling, Jung Hwa nodded and bounced out of his chair and slung an arm around Tai Kyung. "Okay, Tai!", he said with excitement before turning towards Jung Min and Jung Ho with a serious expression, "Once Uncle Tai and I leave, you lock the door behind us and don't open up unless mommy, Uncle Tai, or I use the secret knock".

"Okay Appa!", the twins confidently replied before one picked up Milo and the other happily took Kaito.

Once Tai Kyung and Jung Hwa left the office, Jung Hwa waited to hear the click of the door locking, just to make sure that his loved ones were safe. Then they headed to the observation room.

Lu Xun Eu Min

Lu Xun hummed to himself as he finished cooking breakfast for his sleepy twins, Sung Min and Sung Hee. He carefully placed the plates in front of them before pouring each of them a cup of orange juice to drink with it. As he was doing this, he couldn't help but remember when Min Su would cook breakfast for them and he could hear her singing from the hallway. He pictured her twirling in the kitchen like she used to and greeting him with a loving smile on her face when she saw him walk out of the hallway and enter the dining hall connected with the kitchen.

"Appa", Sung Hee called his attention, "Are we going to work with you today?".

Lu Xun smiled at his little girl, she looked exactly like Min Su, the same eyes, the same smile, the same hair. The perfect replica. "I'm afraid not today, dear", he answered, "Appa has a meeting with a group of trainees today. So, I'm going to let you spend time with Auntie Ai at her work place".

"Auntie Ai? So we get to see Jung Minnie and Jung Ho-ah?", Sung Hee asked with a sudden glow on her face.

"I get to see Kai and Milo too right?", Sung Min whispered with a look of uncertainty on his face.

Chuckling, he nodded his head. Lu Xun found it funny how Sung Min was similar to him in appearance but identical to Min Su's personality while Sung Hee looked like Min Su but held his personality to a near T. "Finish eating breakfast and I'll drop you two off with Auntie Ai. When I pick you up, we'll go out for some ice cream, okay?".

"Okay Appa!", the two chorused before continuing to eat their breakfast.

Smiling at his kids, he thought for a moment he felt Min Su wrap her arms around his torso and rest her chin on his shoulder, just like how she used to. But, she wasn't there. He knew that. It was in his mind, his memory wanting to keep her alive, wishing that she was alive. He can't change the past and if he could, he would have taken her place. His children were the ones who kept her memory alive and he felt blessed because of them, yet the plea that Min Su could see them alive and growing up to be the children they hoped they would, pained his heart. While his children ate their breakfast, he began to pack up their book bags with toys, snacks, juice boxes, and some books for them to read and separate books to color in. He could practically hear Min Su teasing him for acting more like a mother than she does. He hesitated for a moment to as he was about to put a picture of Min Su in both of their bags. He felt a pressure on his back, like someone was gently rubbing his back in comforting circles. Discretely, he shook his head and placed the picture in their bags before zipping them up and putting them at the front door next to their shoes.

It was just another day. Another day wallowing in his own guilt.

Lu Chu

"That's a wrap!", the photographer shouted with glee as everyone began to praise one another for their hard work. Lu Chu sighed deeply, not bothering to talk to anyone as she entered her dressing room to change back into her white v-neck shirt and her faded blue, skinny jeans. It was just like any other day. She got up, went to the site where she was suppose to have a the photo shoot and then spend the rest of the day in her loneliness. There were times when she would rest at home and read a good book or maybe grab a nice cup of hot coffee at any nearby Starbuck's, but other times, it was just her driving home by herself. People didn't understand her or they classified her as a spoiled, cold at heart bitch who cared only for herself. Lu Chu let them think that way, it was better than dealing with fake smiles and forced enjoyment. They didn't mean much to her if they weren't genuine emotions. Funny how she is close friends with Lu Xun, though she could see the reasons behind his heartache.

"Lu Chu, you're not going to the lunch party?", one of the workers asked her when they noticed Lu Chu making her way towards her convertible.

"No", Lu Chu replied, "I'm not in the mood". With that being said, she got into her car and drove off, not bothering to say bye to anyone.

As she drove down the street, she turned up the radio to hear the music playing, anything to drown out the silence consuming her car. This was how she lived. Alone. No one to cling onto her, no one to blab at her, no one to comfort her. Nothing and at times, Lu Chu was fine with that, other times, it was unbearable. She felt like she was isolated from the entire world. But now wasn't the time for her to think about that. A book store called "Escape from Reality", was on her right and she remembered that Tai Kyung had run out of books to read so she decided to stop off and buy some for him. After she parked her car in the parking lot, she got out of her car, locked it behind her and made her way to the front door. It looked nice, she would admit that, clean exterior and appeared organized. She just didn't know about the interior and that didn't worry her as much. Perhaps it was her need for perfection that annoyed and put people off, Ai Min sometimes scolded her for analyzing everything to the point that it was frustrating. Lu Chu had no idea how Ai Min could be her best friend for so long, though she did appreciate the friendship. Ai Min has been one of the very few people that made the effort to know the real Lu Chu instead of meeting her and then tossing her aside.

Lu Chu took in a deep breath before placing one of her well manicured hands onto the handle of the door and pushed it open, a little chime of the bell above her notified the worker that there was a customer. While walking around the library, checking the selections, she hummed quietly to herself with each examination of books. Tai Kyung has always enjoyed books about flowers, a memory of their passed on grandmother, and mystery, mainly because he always figured it out before hand. Lu Chu smiled softly to herself at the memory of seeing Tai Kyung so easily solve a mystery novel without having to get through half of the book. Kaito crossed her mind and she also began looking at the children's books, hoping to find something that Kaito would love to read. He's just like his adoptive father, a love for reading and learning. The thought caused Lu Chu to giggle quietly.

[QUOTE="Soul Eu Min]
Tai Kyung Kaneko & Ahn Jung Hwa
The murmur of machines surrounding them played a melody that they had long memorized. White lab coats flew across the room with grace as their owners finished the final touches of their creations. Among them was Tai Kyung Kaneko, who was overseeing the entire experiment and he could only hope that everything would go according to his plans, sadly, there are a good amount of scientists who are complete and utter morons. He doesn't know how they got their degree of certification. He briefly glanced over the files in his hands before closing it and placing it into his office before returning to the ground floor where his team was frantically working to finish the project at hand. Months. It had been months to get this project just right, but Tai Kyung knew that there would be complications yet the government has been hounding him to finish the project. If something went wrong, all hell would break loose and he would be the cause of it.

"Sir, the male robot is ready and active", a scientists informed Tai Kyung, "Do we introduce him to the female robot, Rebekah?"

Tai Kyung sighed deeply, he knew that everything was happening too soon, but he nodded his head. "Take the robot to Rebekah's room so they can get used to social interactions", he instructed the scientist, who obediently nodded.

"What do we name him?", the scientist asked yet another question.

Tai kyung stopped for a moment and let all these memories flicker through his head. Kyung. His brother often told Tai Kyung that he hoped to find a loving woman to marry and have a family with her, if they had a daughter, they would name her Rebekah, and if their child was a boy, they would name him...

"Brandon. His name is Brandon", Tai Kyung finally answered before continuing to walk around the ground floor as the scientist went off to perform Tai Kyung's order. Tai Kyung stopped walking when he noticed that a certain laughter wasn't booming through the room. "Where's Jung Hwa?", he asked one of the intern scientists coldly.

The intern froze at the sight of the intimidating scientist head, no intern had ever been addressed by him and it was frightening. "I...I...um...well...you see..sir, um....I..don't...know?", he stuttered out more in a question than an answer.

Scoffing with annoyance, Tai Kyung brushed him off, "Get back to work". After the inter ran away with his tail between his legs, Tai Kyung scanned the room for his, oddly enough, best friend. Then it occurred to him, Jung Hwa was more than likely in his office with his sons, Jung Min and Jung Ho, and Tai Kyung's son, Kaito, and Milo, the puppy that Kaito begged him to adopt. Brushing off his lab coat, he left the ground floor and headed to Jung Hwa's office where he could hear the squeals and giggles of delight coming from the young children and the soft yapping of Milo.

His life has always been perfect. A loving wife and adorable sons. Jung Hwa couldn't have asked for anything else in the world. He couldn't help but laugh as his twin boys, Jung Mo and Jung Min, playfully argued over who could cuddle with Tai Kyung's adopted son, Kaito, first while Milo happily danced around them with his tail wagging happily in the air. His wife, Ai Min, was a secretary at the lab he worked at and singing instructor from their home during the afternoons. Jung Hwa lived a life that many people envied because of how happy his family is. They keep asking him what his secret is and he just tells them that they built trust, love, and happiness between them.

"Jung Minnie-ah", Jung Ho cutely called after his older twin, "You can play with Milo first and I'll cuddle Kai".

Jung Min puffed with a pout on his lips, "Why do you get to cuddle with Kai first?".

"Because I'm younger", Jung Ho replied while teasingly sticking his tongue out.

Kaito gurgled with laughter before being playfully dragged away by his collar by Milo, who wanted to play too.

Jung Hwa couldn't contain his laughter any more and let his tears from laughing roll free. "Looks like Milo wants to play too!", he chuckled as Jung Ho and Jung Min dashed after Milo and Kaito.

Just then, his office door opened and in walked Tai Kyung. Milo released Kaito and trotted over to him with his tongue hanging out from the side of his mouth. Kaito quickly penguin walked after him, wanting to be picked up his father. Grinning, Tai Kyung picked up Kaito before nodding at Jung Ho and Jung Min, who gave him lopsided smiles. Then he attention turned towards Jung Hwa, who was innocently looking away, pretending like he didn't know that he was suppose to be on the ground floor watching the production of the robot.

"Jung Hwa", Tai Kyung called his best friend's attention, "The robot is now in function. We have to watch its progress with the social interactions between him and Rebekah".

Sheepishly smiling, Jung Hwa nodded and bounced out of his chair and slung an arm around Tai Kyung. "Okay, Tai!", he said with excitement before turning towards Jung Min and Jung Ho with a serious expression, "Once Uncle Tai and I leave, you lock the door behind us and don't open up unless mommy, Uncle Tai, or I use the secret knock".

"Okay Appa!", the twins confidently replied before one picked up Milo and the other happily took Kaito.

Once Tai Kyung and Jung Hwa left the office, Jung Hwa waited to hear the click of the door locking, just to make sure that his loved ones were safe. Then they headed to the observation room.

Lu Xun Eu Min

Lu Xun hummed to himself as he finished cooking breakfast for his sleepy twins, Sung Min and Sung Hee. He carefully placed the plates in front of them before pouring each of them a cup of orange juice to drink with it. As he was doing this, he couldn't help but remember when Min Su would cook breakfast for them and he could hear her singing from the hallway. He pictured her twirling in the kitchen like she used to and greeting him with a loving smile on her face when she saw him walk out of the hallway and enter the dining hall connected with the kitchen.

"Appa", Sung Hee called his attention, "Are we going to work with you today?".

Lu Xun smiled at his little girl, she looked exactly like Min Su, the same eyes, the same smile, the same hair. The perfect replica. "I'm afraid not today, dear", he answered, "Appa has a meeting with a group of trainees today. So, I'm going to let you spend time with Auntie Ai at her work place".

"Auntie Ai? So we get to see Jung Minnie and Jung Ho-ah?", Sung Hee asked with a sudden glow on her face.

"I get to see Kai and Milo too right?", Sung Min whispered with a look of uncertainty on his face.

Chuckling, he nodded his head. Lu Xun found it funny how Sung Min was similar to him in appearance but identical to Min Su's personality while Sung Hee looked like Min Su but held his personality to a near T. "Finish eating breakfast and I'll drop you two off with Auntie Ai. When I pick you up, we'll go out for some ice cream, okay?".

"Okay Appa!", the two chorused before continuing to eat their breakfast.

Smiling at his kids, he thought for a moment he felt Min Su wrap her arms around his torso and rest her chin on his shoulder, just like how she used to. But, she wasn't there. He knew that. It was in his mind, his memory wanting to keep her alive, wishing that she was alive. He can't change the past and if he could, he would have taken her place. His children were the ones who kept her memory alive and he felt blessed because of them, yet the plea that Min Su could see them alive and growing up to be the children they hoped they would, pained his heart. While his children ate their breakfast, he began to pack up their book bags with toys, snacks, juice boxes, and some books for them to read and separate books to color in. He could practically hear Min Su teasing him for acting more like a mother than she does. He hesitated for a moment to as he was about to put a picture of Min Su in both of their bags. He felt a pressure on his back, like someone was gently rubbing his back in comforting circles. Discretely, he shook his head and placed the picture in their bags before zipping them up and putting them at the front door next to their shoes.

It was just another day. Another day wallowing in his own guilt.

Lu Chu

"That's a wrap!", the photographer shouted with glee as everyone began to praise one another for their hard work. Lu Chu sighed deeply, not bothering to talk to anyone as she entered her dressing room to change back into her white v-neck shirt and her faded blue, skinny jeans. It was just like any other day. She got up, went to the site where she was suppose to have a the photo shoot and then spend the rest of the day in her loneliness. There were times when she would rest at home and read a good book or maybe grab a nice cup of hot coffee at any nearby Starbuck's, but other times, it was just her driving home by herself. People didn't understand her or they classified her as a spoiled, cold at heart bitch who cared only for herself. Lu Chu let them think that way, it was better than dealing with fake smiles and forced enjoyment. They didn't mean much to her if they weren't genuine emotions. Funny how she is close friends with Lu Xun, though she could see the reasons behind his heartache.

"Lu Chu, you're not going to the lunch party?", one of the workers asked her when they noticed Lu Chu making her way towards her convertible.

"No", Lu Chu replied, "I'm not in the mood". With that being said, she got into her car and drove off, not bothering to say bye to anyone.

As she drove down the street, she turned up the radio to hear the music playing, anything to drown out the silence consuming her car. This was how she lived. Alone. No one to cling onto her, no one to blab at her, no one to comfort her. Nothing and at times, Lu Chu was fine with that, other times, it was unbearable. She felt like she was isolated from the entire world. But now wasn't the time for her to think about that. A book store called "Escape from Reality", was on her right and she remembered that Tai Kyung had run out of books to read so she decided to stop off and buy some for him. After she parked her car in the parking lot, she got out of her car, locked it behind her and made her way to the front door. It looked nice, she would admit that, clean exterior and appeared organized. She just didn't know about the interior and that didn't worry her as much. Perhaps it was her need for perfection that annoyed and put people off, Ai Min sometimes scolded her for analyzing everything to the point that it was frustrating. Lu Chu had no idea how Ai Min could be her best friend for so long, though she did appreciate the friendship. Ai Min has been one of the very few people that made the effort to know the real Lu Chu instead of meeting her and then tossing her aside.

Lu Chu took in a deep breath before placing one of her well manicured hands onto the handle of the door and pushed it open, a little chime of the bell above her notified the worker that there was a customer. While walking around the library, checking the selections, she hummed quietly to herself with each examination of books. Tai Kyung has always enjoyed books about flowers, a memory of their passed on grandmother, and mystery, mainly because he always figured it out before hand. Lu Chu smiled softly to herself at the memory of seeing Tai Kyung so easily solve a mystery novel without having to get through half of the book. Kaito crossed her mind and she also began looking at the children's books, hoping to find something that Kaito would love to read. He's just like his adoptive father, a love for reading and learning. The thought caused Lu Chu to giggle quietly.

[/QUOTE]
Rebekah & Brandon

Rebekah slowly opened her multi-coloured eyes and blinked her lenses carefully as she took in the room around her, it was different from the lab she had been built in, but it wasn't so bad, there wasn't many objects in the room aside from a bed, a table and a couple of chairs. The young android/cyborg carefully got up and was about to explore her surroundings when the door to the room opened and one the guys in lab coats came in with what appeared to be another robot like her, except, male? She blinked confusedly but curiously as she watched the other robot get sit down in a chair before the lab coat guy left, leaving Rebekah to explore the room and figure out why they would put another robot in the same room as her.

Brandon jolted awake and blinked, looking around the room carefully before his eyes landed on the other occupant in the room. He tilted his head a bit and noticed the differences between them but also the similarities compared to the lab coatted people who had made him. The female gave him a bit of a smile and wave before she sat down across from him.
"Uhm... Hello." she said softly while looking a bit shy. Brandon smiled a bit and gave her a small nod in return. "Hello... I'm... Brandon." He said calmly before the female robot perked up a bit and smiled brightly. "I'm Rebekah~! It's nice to meet you, Brandon." She said quite pleased with herself. The two eventually got themselves acquainted and began socializing about whatever came to their minds.

Oliver Thompson

Oliver had been having a nice, quiet relaxing morning, he had a few customers come in earlier this morning and had sold some books while in return, received some books from them. He was currently reading one of the novels that one of the customers had left for him with a nice steaming cup of earl grey tea, his little tabby kitten was curled up on his lap. He glanced up from his novel when he heard the gentle chime of the bells, signalling that he had a customer, he carefully put his book down and watched as his tabby, Callie woke up and jumped off his lap, stretching out as she quickly made her way towards new scents and smells that she could smell. Oliver just shook his head and watched his kitten go before getting up and putting the woven blanket over the back of his chair before making his way into the twists and turns of rows of books that covered his shop.

Tai Kyung & Jung Hwa

"Everything is going fine", Jung Hwa notified Tai Kyung as he checked the systems in both Rebekah and Brandon.

Tai Kyung was silent as he observed the two communicating between one another through the one way window. He could hear the tapping of computer keys behind him from Jung Hwa's rapid typing on the computer, recording all of their data. "They may be interacting well and they may look like human beings, but is everything truly going fine, Jung Hwa?", he asked without tearing his faze away from the robots.

Jung Hwa stopped typing and stood beside Tai Kyung, also watching the conversation going on between Rebekah and Brandon. "Are you questioning the project because of a gut feeling or because they're not human beings?", he replied with a question of his own.

Without answering the question, Tai Kyung gave him the next command, "Continue with the project".

Nodding his head, Jung Hwa grabbed the two files off the desk before entering the room with Rebekah and Brandon. "Hello, Rebekah, Brandon", he greeted them with a friendly smile on his face, "My name is Ahn Jung Hwa, but can call me Jung".

For Jung Hwa, he was a bit surprised to see how easily the robots communicated with one another, maybe this was the future. If they managed to converse with him just as easily, then they could survive out in the technologically advancing world. Though it wasn't exactly something he would have found comfort in. Then again, Jung Hwa already has everything in the world that anyone would want.

Tai Kyung looked over Rebekah and Brendan's files with meticulous eyes before typing away to create personal files for the two. In order to keep up the appearance of a human, the government also assigned the task of creating false ids for the robots. That was Tai Kyung's expertise. His fingers flew across the touch screen keyboard as he developed impressive backgrounds for the pair. All he needed was Lu Xun's and Lu Chu's compliance and everything would be set to go into motion. Suddenly, his phone rang and when he answered it, he heard Lu Xun's voice on the opposite end.

"Sung Hee and Sung Min are here?", Tai Kyung asked Lu Xun, "If they are, have Ai Min take them to Jung Hwa's office, all the kids and Milo are there". He thought about it for a moment, "Actually, Lu Xun, I need to speak to you about something. When you get in, head to the observatory room A".

Lu Xun

After hanging up with Tai Kyung, Lu Xun parked his car at the round about and got out. He waited for Sung Min and Sung Hee, who giddily grasped onto his hands as they walked into the colossal sized building where there were workers and scientists wandering inside. The trio hurried in and were quickly greeted by a smiling Ai Min.

"Hey guys!", she called their attention with a bright smile on her face, "I'll drop Sung Min and Sung Hee with the kids". The twins hugged Lu Xun before waddling behind Ai Min as she directed them towards Jung Hwa's office.

Lu Xun had no idea why he agreed to meet with Tai Kyung when he would have to meet with a bunch of trainees in an hour, but his best friend wouldn't ask him to do something without a proper reason. Briskly, he made his way through the entire building before finding Observatory Room A, where Tai Kyung was still examining the conversations going on between Jun Hwa, Rebekah, and Brandon.

"Hey Tai Kyung", Lu Xun greeted his best friend, "What did you need to talk to me about?".

"Remember how you told me that you would repay me back in high school?", Tai Kyung asked, "Well, you can do it now by being a volunteer for one of my projects".

Lu Xun frowned deeply, "Your companion robots? The ones that I told you to not include me in".

"Well now you're included in it", Tai Kyung replied, "You shouldn't argue because I'm going to win. So just sign the paperwork of secrecy and introduce yourself to Rebekah and Brendan".

"Looks like you already named them too", Lu Xun lightly teased him as he signed his signature on the paperwork Tai Kyung already set up for him before following his conniving best friend into the room where Jung Hwa was happily speaking to Rebekah and Jung Hwa.

Lu Chu

As she looked through the books, under the guise that no one would see her, she smiled gently looking at a book with different images of the sky from different parts of the world. When she was through with that book, she found a book that Kaito would love, it was one of those sing-a-long books. As she looked through it, she quietly hummed the songs that it played, her mother used to sing to her all the time. It was only fair that Kaito hear someone sing since Tai Kyung would kill himself before letting anyone hear him sing.

[QUOTE="Soul Eu Min]
Tai Kyung & Jung Hwa
"Everything is going fine", Jung Hwa notified Tai Kyung as he checked the systems in both Rebekah and Brandon.

Tai Kyung was silent as he observed the two communicating between one another through the one way window. He could hear the tapping of computer keys behind him from Jung Hwa's rapid typing on the computer, recording all of their data. "They may be interacting well and they may look like human beings, but is everything truly going fine, Jung Hwa?", he asked without tearing his faze away from the robots.

Jung Hwa stopped typing and stood beside Tai Kyung, also watching the conversation going on between Rebekah and Brandon. "Are you questioning the project because of a gut feeling or because they're not human beings?", he replied with a question of his own.

Without answering the question, Tai Kyung gave him the next command, "Continue with the project".

Nodding his head, Jung Hwa grabbed the two files off the desk before entering the room with Rebekah and Brandon. "Hello, Rebekah, Brandon", he greeted them with a friendly smile on his face, "My name is Ahn Jung Hwa, but can call me Jung".

For Jung Hwa, he was a bit surprised to see how easily the robots communicated with one another, maybe this was the future. If they managed to converse with him just as easily, then they could survive out in the technologically advancing world. Though it wasn't exactly something he would have found comfort in. Then again, Jung Hwa already has everything in the world that anyone would want.

Tai Kyung looked over Rebekah and Brendan's files with meticulous eyes before typing away to create personal files for the two. In order to keep up the appearance of a human, the government also assigned the task of creating false ids for the robots. That was Tai Kyung's expertise. His fingers flew across the touch screen keyboard as he developed impressive backgrounds for the pair. All he needed was Lu Xun's and Lu Chu's compliance and everything would be set to go into motion. Suddenly, his phone rang and when he answered it, he heard Lu Xun's voice on the opposite end.

"Sung Hee and Sung Min are here?", Tai Kyung asked Lu Xun, "If they are, have Ai Min take them to Jung Hwa's office, all the kids and Milo are there". He thought about it for a moment, "Actually, Lu Xun, I need to speak to you about something. When you get in, head to the observatory room A".

Lu Xun

After hanging up with Tai Kyung, Lu Xun parked his car at the round about and got out. He waited for Sung Min and Sung Hee, who giddily grasped onto his hands as they walked into the colossal sized building where there were workers and scientists wandering inside. The trio hurried in and were quickly greeted by a smiling Ai Min.

"Hey guys!", she called their attention with a bright smile on her face, "I'll drop Sung Min and Sung Hee with the kids". The twins hugged Lu Xun before waddling behind Ai Min as she directed them towards Jung Hwa's office.

Lu Xun had no idea why he agreed to meet with Tai Kyung when he would have to meet with a bunch of trainees in an hour, but his best friend wouldn't ask him to do something without a proper reason. Briskly, he made his way through the entire building before finding Observatory Room A, where Tai Kyung was still examining the conversations going on between Jun Hwa, Rebekah, and Brandon.

"Hey Tai Kyung", Lu Xun greeted his best friend, "What did you need to talk to me about?".

"Remember how you told me that you would repay me back in high school?", Tai Kyung asked, "Well, you can do it now by being a volunteer for one of my projects".

Lu Xun frowned deeply, "Your companion robots? The ones that I told you to not include me in".

"Well now you're included in it", Tai Kyung replied, "You shouldn't argue because I'm going to win. So just sign the paperwork of secrecy and introduce yourself to Rebekah and Brendan".

"Looks like you already named them too", Lu Xun lightly teased him as he signed his signature on the paperwork Tai Kyung already set up for him before following his conniving best friend into the room where Jung Hwa was happily speaking to Rebekah and Brandon.

Lu Chu

As she looked through the books, under the guise that no one would see her, she smiled gently looking at a book with different images of the sky from different parts of the world. When she was through with that book, she found a book that Kaito would love, it was one of those sing-a-long books. As she looked through it, she quietly hummed the songs that it played, her mother used to sing to her all the time. It was only fair that Kaito hear someone sing since Tai Kyung would kill himself before letting anyone hear him sing.

[/QUOTE]
Rebekah & Brandon

Rebekah and Brandon looked up as Jung Hwa came in and introduced himself. Rebekah smiled and stood up. "Hello~ I see you already know our names.. so we don't have to introduce ourselves... It's nice to meet you Jung Hwa." She said while offering her hand for him to shake. Brandon also stood up and gave him a nod. "As Rebekah has so kindly put it, it is nice to meet you." He said while giving a small smile of his own.

Things went quite smoothly after that as the two began conversing with Jung Hwa quite easily.

Oliver

Oliver casually walked around his book shop, running his fingers over the spines of some books on the shelf beside him as he made his way through his store. Callie trotted up to Lu Chu's legs and started rubbing up against her ankles, purring and giving a meow as the kitten looked up at the young lady.

Jung Hwa & Tai Kyung & Lu Xun

After a pleasant conversation, Jung Hwa convinced that Rebekah and Brandon would survive in human society with ease, despite being made of metal and steel and gears and wires. He quickly wrote notes in his files before hearing the door open and close, judging from the lapse between opening and closing, two people entered the room. Those two being Lu Xun and Tai Kyung. He looked over his shoulder to smile at his two best friends, one who looked bored and the other who seemed to be in a rush.

"Rebekah, Brandon meet Tai Kyung Kaneko, he's my best friend and boss, the other one beside him is Lu Xun Eu Min, my other best friend", Jung Hwa introduced the pair.

Tai Kyung gestured for Lu Xun to sit beside Jung Hwa, though Lu Xun was only counting down the time until he had to meet with the trainees. "Lu Xun is one of the volunteers who will be housing one of you. My cousin, Lu Chu, will be another volunteer housing one of you. She will be coming by later so you can meet her", Tai Kyung explained briefly.

"It's nice to meet you", Lu Xun replied with a convincing smile on his face before sending a quick glare in Tai Kyung's direction.

Lu Xun couldn't believe that Tai Kyung decided to rope him into this project. He would do anything to help a friend, but he didn't know how to react with robots that so greatly resembled human beings. The only reason that Tai Kyung instructed Lu Xun to do this was because Tai Kyung believed that Lu Xun needed to experience human or at least close to human contact before Min Su's untimely death.

Lu Chu

She couldn't help but smile down at the cat that was affectionately rubbing itself against her legs. "Well hello there", she hummed as she carefully picked up the tabby with a affectionate caress on its back, "You must be the owner's cat". One arm was clutching onto the piles of books she was going to take with her while her free arm was delicately holding the tabby.

Lu Chu always preferred cats over other animals, mainly because there was something calming about the animal to her. They were independent and knew when to give affection and were tough characters, smart too. Cats often provided the best company in her opinion.

[QUOTE="Soul Eu Min]
Jung Hwa & Tai Kyung & Lu Xun
After a pleasant conversation, Jung Hwa convinced that Rebekah and Brandon would survive in human society with ease, despite being made of metal and steel and gears and wires. He quickly wrote notes in his files before hearing the door open and close, judging from the lapse between opening and closing, two people entered the room. Those two being Lu Xun and Tai Kyung. He looked over his shoulder to smile at his two best friends, one who looked bored and the other who seemed to be in a rush.

"Rebekah, Brandon meet Tai Kyung Kaneko, he's my best friend and boss, the other one beside him is Lu Xun Eu Min, my other best friend", Jung Hwa introduced the pair.

Tai Kyung gestured for Lu Xun to sit beside Jung Hwa, though Lu Xun was only counting down the time until he had to meet with the trainees. "Lu Xun is one of the volunteers who will be housing one of you. My cousin, Lu Chu, will be another volunteer housing one of you. She will be coming by later so you can meet her", Tai Kyung explained briefly.

"It's nice to meet you", Lu Xun replied with a convincing smile on his face before sending a quick glare in Tai Kyung's direction.

Lu Xun couldn't believe that Tai Kyung decided to rope him into this project. He would do anything to help a friend, but he didn't know how to react with robots that so greatly resembled human beings. The only reason that Tai Kyung instructed Lu Xun to do this was because Tai Kyung believed that Lu Xun needed to experience human or at least close to human contact before Min Su's untimely death.

Lu Chu

She couldn't help but smile down at the cat that was affectionately rubbing itself against her legs. "Well hello there", she hummed as she carefully picked up the tabby with a affectionate caress on its back, "You must be the owner's cat". One arm was clutching onto the piles of books she was going to take with her while her free arm was delicately holding the tabby.

Lu Chu always preferred cats over other animals, mainly because there was something calming about the animal to her. They were independent and knew when to give affection and were tough characters, smart too. Cats often provided the best company in her opinion.

[/QUOTE]
Rebekah & Brandon

Rebekah and Brandon looked at the two newcomers before greeting them as well. They both listened to what each man had to say, Rebekah seemed to bite her cheek as if she had something to say but was holding it back before putting on a smile of her own, can tell something is already wrong but doesn't want to say anything. "It's nice to meet you both." She said while giving a slight nod of her head while Brandon gave a nod of his own but kept quiet.

Oliver

Oliver glanced over at the young woman and gave a nod. "You are correct, Callie is my cat, I hope you found everything you were looking for or are you still looking?" he said softly and calmly while looking at the young woman, pulling one of the books off the shelf to take back to front to read later. Callie purred softly and nuzzled against whatever part of Lu Chu she could reach while resting in the young woman's arms.

Lu Xun

"I'm sorry about Tai Kyung springing this suddenly onto you. It must be a bit odd being told that you'll be living with a stranger", he admitted with an embarrassed chuckle. He didn't know exactly what to say to them, it was odd enough they were robots, even odder that they resembled natural human beings. "Do you have any questions to ask me?", he asked, deciding it would be better for them to ask questions rather than he.

For a moment, he thought he heard Min Su giggle behind him, she always found amusement in the moments he didn't know what to say. Lu Xun was tempted to look behind him, but refrained from doing so. All of the hallucinations of Min Su were in his head, she wasn't there and even if she was, she probably blamed him for her death. Maybe if he wasn't so popular then she wouldn't have been targeted by insane fan girls that are creepier and more obsessed than others. Min Su always teased him about his fan girls and now he was paying the price for what status brought him. It's not like he asked to be famous either. The price of fame came fear.

Tai Kyung

After making sure that Lu Xun was fine on his own, Tai Kyung left the room to check on the children and Milo. Although he knew it was wrong for pushing Lu Xun to volunteer as an owner to one of the robots, Lu Xun needed to find himself in society again. Tai Kyung could easily see the conflict going on within his best friend and it pained him. Tai Kyung sighed deeply as he walked down the hall and came to Jung Hwa's office, he could hear the children laughing and talking loudly to one another while Milo barked along like he was part of the conversation.

Could he have been wrong? Was Lu Xun perfectly fine with the way that he was living? Tai Kyung questioned himself for once in his life. He had never done it before but there he was, leaning at the wall beside the wooden door to the children with uncertainty in his chest. Lu Xun was never the same, Tai Kyung had seen the minor changes in Lu Xun and how he would occasionally gaze off into nothing with the thoughts of Min Su in them. No one noticed these changes except for Tai Kyung because he was blessed the painful trait of observation.

Jung Hwa

He had sneaked off shortly during Tai Kyung and Lu Xun's stare off. He decided that he needed to talk to Ai Min, tell her about the sudden surprises he saw in Rebekah and Brandon. How they were exceeding the expectations he was holding out on them. Robots. He chuckled at the thought, he never once believed that they could be anything other than scrap metal carefully put together with the intention of being used for human contact. Ai Min was organizing a bunch of files that were placed on her desk, Jung Hwa found it funny how Ai Min was always so serious while she was working but when with friends and family, she's a bucket of pure sunshine.

"Hi Ai Min", Jung Hwa greeted her with a back hug and nesting his chin on her shoulder.

Ai Min giggled before smiling back at Jung Hwa. "Hello, Jung Hwa", she replied before carefully placing the folders on her desk and picking up a cup of Starbuck's coffee for him, "Tell how the project is going".

Jung Hwa chuckled and happily accepted the coffee, it was oddly adorable how Ai Min always knew what was on his mind.

Lu Chu

As soon as she heard someone speaking to her, Lu Chu's smile dropped and she looked at the owner of the book store. He must have been just a year or two older than her, strange how life works. But when she glanced down at Callie who was snuggling into her, Lu Chu couldn't help but giggle a little bit. The last time she owned a cat was years ago before her career took off.

"I believe I've found all the books I'm looking for", Lu Chu replied, wiping off her smile when she realized that it had shown again, "I hope I'm not intruding", she said in a quiet voice before looking back down at Callie with an relaxed stare.

[QUOTE="Soul Eu Min]
Lu Xun
"I'm sorry about Tai Kyung springing this suddenly onto you. It must be a bit odd being told that you'll be living with a stranger", he admitted with an embarrassed chuckle. He didn't know exactly what to say to them, it was odd enough they were robots, even odder that they resembled natural human beings. "Do you have any questions to ask me?", he asked, deciding it would be better for them to ask questions rather than he.

For a moment, he thought he heard Min Su giggle behind him, she always found amusement in the moments he didn't know what to say. Lu Xun was tempted to look behind him, but refrained from doing so. All of the hallucinations of Min Su were in his head, she wasn't there and even if she was, she probably blamed him for her death. Maybe if he wasn't so popular then she wouldn't have been targeted by insane fan girls that are creepier and more obsessed than others. Min Su always teased him about his fan girls and now he was paying the price for what status brought him. It's not like he asked to be famous either. The price of fame came fear.

Tai Kyung

After making sure that Lu Xun was fine on his own, Tai Kyung left the room to check on the children and Milo. Although he knew it was wrong for pushing Lu Xun to volunteer as an owner to one of the robots, Lu Xun needed to find himself in society again. Tai Kyung could easily see the conflict going on within his best friend and it pained him. Tai Kyung sighed deeply as he walked down the hall and came to Jung Hwa's office, he could hear the children laughing and talking loudly to one another while Milo barked along like he was part of the conversation.

Could he have been wrong? Was Lu Xun perfectly fine with the way that he was living? Tai Kyung questioned himself for once in his life. He had never done it before but there he was, leaning at the wall beside the wooden door to the children with uncertainty in his chest. Lu Xun was never the same, Tai Kyung had seen the minor changes in Lu Xun and how he would occasionally gaze off into nothing with the thoughts of Min Su in them. No one noticed these changes except for Tai Kyung because he was blessed the painful trait of observation.

Jung Hwa

He had sneaked off shortly during Tai Kyung and Lu Xun's stare off. He decided that he needed to talk to Ai Min, tell her about the sudden surprises he saw in Rebekah and Brandon. How they were exceeding the expectations he was holding out on them. Robots. He chuckled at the thought, he never once believed that they could be anything other than scrap metal carefully put together with the intention of being used for human contact. Ai Min was organizing a bunch of files that were placed on her desk, Jung Hwa found it funny how Ai Min was always so serious while she was working but when with friends and family, she's a bucket of pure sunshine.

"Hi Ai Min", Jung Hwa greeted her with a back hug and nesting his chin on her shoulder.

Ai Min giggled before smiling back at Jung Hwa. "Hello, Jung Hwa", she replied before carefully placing the folders on her desk and picking up a cup of Starbuck's coffee for him, "Tell how the project is going".

Jung Hwa chuckled and happily accepted the coffee, it was oddly adorable how Ai Min always knew what was on his mind.

Lu Chu

As soon as she heard someone speaking to her, Lu Chu's smile dropped and she looked at the owner of the book store. He must have been just a year or two older than her, strange how life works. But when she glanced down at Callie who was snuggling into her, Lu Chu couldn't help but giggle a little bit. The last time she owned a cat was years ago before her career took off.

"I believe I've found all the books I'm looking for", Lu Chu replied, wiping off her smile when she realized that it had shown again, "I hope I'm not intruding", she said in a quiet voice before looking back down at Callie with an relaxed stare.

[/QUOTE]
Rebekah & Brandon

Rebekah looked at the man before her, noticing something a bit off with him before shaking her head a bit. "I... Have some, but a few of them aren't for me to ask because it's not my place to ask them... But... Why don't you tell us a little bit about yourself... the other two didn't tell us much about who we were staying with him.. Why not something easy, like what do you do?" she said while looking at him. Brandon watched the other two leave before staring off into space for a bit, letting Rebekah do most of the talking and interacting as he listens.

Oliver

Oliver gives a nod and starts to walk towards the front. "I'll ring you up then, and it's quite alright, you're doing nothing of the sort." he said while walking around behind the counter. Callie currently snuggled in Lu Chu's arms, as the young woman walked over to the front desk, the kitten wiggled her way out of her arms and jumped onto the counter and laid herself out, looking at her and purring.

Lu Xun

That humored him, a clever answer. With a small grin, Lu Xun replied, "Well, I'm a musician, a music producer, and the CEO of an entertainment company. I have two kids, fraternal twins. One is named Sung Hee and the other is Sung Min", as he spoke he showed them a picture of his twins from his wallet, "They're a blessing honestly. Sung Min is shy though but Sung Hee is bubbly and out going, she is very protective of her brother even though Sung Min is older by two minutes". Speaking about his children made his shoulders relax and a loving smile appear on his face as he stared at the picture of his kids with Min Su.

Lu Chu

Instinctively, her hand gently petted Callie while her other hand took out her wallet fro the hand bag hanging off of her arm. She didn't say anything else, her voice having lost itself in the shield she worked so hard to build up take over. It's not like she meant to, but it just happened. Lu Chu took out a crisp twenty dollar bill followed by three crisp ten dollar bills.

[QUOTE="Soul Eu Min]
Lu Xun
That humored him, a clever answer. With a small grin, Lu Xun replied, "Well, I'm a musician, a music producer, and the CEO of an entertainment company. I have two kids, fraternal twins. One is named Sung Hee and the other is Sung Min", as he spoke he showed them a picture of his twins from his wallet, "They're a blessing honestly. Sung Min is shy though but Sung Hee is bubbly and out going, she is very protective of her brother even though Sung Min is older by two minutes". Speaking about his children made his shoulders relax and a loving smile appear on his face as he stared at the picture of his kids with Min Su.

Lu Chu

Instinctively, her hand gently petted Callie while her other hand took out her wallet fro the hand bag hanging off of her arm. She didn't say anything else, her voice having lost itself in the shield she worked so hard to build up take over. It's not like she meant to, but it just happened. Lu Chu took out a crisp twenty dollar bill followed by three crisp ten dollar bills.

[/QUOTE]
Rebekah

Rebekah smiles a bit, watching him and listening to him, noticing the slight change in him when he starts to take about his kids and what he does, leaning forward a bit to look at the photo of the twins and smiles a bit more before leaning back. "They're beautiful. They sound like quite a joy to have and be around." she said softly while listening to him, and glancing back at the photo of the twins.

Oliver

Callie purred softly and tilted her head up as the young woman pet and loved her. Oliver started scanning each code on the book, before closing them and putting them off to the side in a pile and grabbing a bag to put them in for her. "A lovely selection of books, i'm assuming the kids books are for a son or daughter, or maybe a niece or nephew?" he asked calmly while lightly scratching Callie's chin.

Lu Xun

"They are", he laughed a bit, "Sung Hee is always looking for someone to play House with and Sung Min loves to play music, just like me. I'm sure he's going to end up a music prodigy just like me". Lu Xun put his wallet back into his pocket before continuing to speak, "Music is one of the finest forms of expression, I can spend endless hours in my music room at home just composing pieces of music. I don't since I have Sung Hee and Sung Min to occupy my time. They always want to go to the park and have a picnic or just ride their bikes around the lake. Sometimes, I'll take them to work and Sung Min will play a song with me while Sung Hee would sing to her hearts content. She's like... her mother", he whispered the end of his sentence.

Lu Chu

"My nephew", Lu Chu answered as she drew her hand away from Callie. She finally looked the young man in the eye, it was like staring deep into the soul of a kind heart. "The books...how much?", she asked with a whisper, this time genuinely letting a small smile show.

[QUOTE="Soul Eu Min]
Lu Xun
"They are", he laughed a bit, "Sung Hee is always looking for someone to play House with and Sung Min loves to play music, just like me. I'm sure he's going to end up a music prodigy just like me". Lu Xun put his wallet back into his pocket before continuing to speak, "Music is one of the finest forms of expression, I can spend endless hours in my music room at home just composing pieces of music. I don't since I have Sung Hee and Sung Min to occupy my time. They always want to go to the park and have a picnic or just ride their bikes around the lake. Sometimes, I'll take them to work and Sung Min will play a song with me while Sung Hee would sing to her hearts content. She's like... her mother", he whispered the end of his sentence.

Lu Chu

"My nephew", Lu Chu answered as she drew her hand away from Callie. She finally looked the young man in the eye, it was like staring deep into the soul of a kind heart. "The books...how much?", she asked with a whisper, this time genuinely letting a small smile show.

[/QUOTE]
Rebekah

Rebekah bites her lip slightly, listening to him, notices a shift in tone when he said their mother. "Uhm, I have another question.. Did you bring the twins today? You did say you like to bring them to work with you." She said softly while looking at him, carefully trying to change the subject since she noticed that the subject of the twins' mother didn't seem like a happy one.

Oliver

Oliver smiles a bit. "$44.85.. And that's really nice of you. I'm sure he'll like it, especially if it's coming from someone as kind as you." he said while stroking Callie gently while looking at her, looking at her eyes kindly.

Lu Xun

Perking up, he nodded his head. "I actually came to drop them off with Tai Kyung and Jung Hwa. I couldn't bring them to work today since I would be training trainees to the company", as he spoke he glanced at his watch, "I'll be late if I don't leave right now. I'm very sorry for suddenly having to go. But, it was nice meeting you". Lu Xun stood up when the doors were suddenly pushed open and in came Tai Kyung with Sung Hee and Sung Min.

"She wanted to meet your kids, I only thought it would be polite", Tai Kyung pointed out as the twins skipped over to their father, clinging onto him like koala bears.

Lu Xun chuckled before turning to look at Rebekah and gestured to the little monkeys hanging off of him. "Rebekah, meet my daughter, Sung Hee and my son, Sung Min", he introduced the little ones.

"Hi there, miss!", Sung Hee gleefully smiled, showing her pearly whites.

Sung Min nestled himself closer to Lu Xun, refusing to say hi out of his shyness.

"Kids, I have to go to work, I'll pick you up later", Lu Xun said to his kids before quickly kissing their heads, gently pulling them off of his legs and leaving in a rush to work.

"Bye Appa", the twins chorused before looking back at Rebekah and Brandon. Sung Min hid behind his sister, occasionally peeking at the two over her shoulder.

Lu Chu

"Ah... thank you", Lu Chu said with a small blush adorning her cheeks while handing him a crisp $50, "Keep the change". She grabbed the bag of books and looked around once more before softly scratching Callie's neck. "Such a sweet cat", she whispered one last time before making her way to the exit. In a louder voice, she bid him a farewell, "Good bye".

Once she left the store, she got into her car. Just as her car was ready to reverse out of its parking space, her phone began to ring. Lu Chu glanced at the id before answering it. "Hello Ai Min...", she said with a softness in her tone, "I'll be there shortly, I just needed to buy some books for Tai Kyung and Kaito. Do you want me to pick up some coffee too?". After conversing with her best friend, Lu Chu hung up and put her hands back on the steering wheel. Her eyes glanced back at the book store and she saw the owner looking at her with a smile on his face. For a second, she thought that there was someone else that he was smiling at until she noticed that he was looking right at her car. Hesitantly, she smiled back and offered a small wave before reversing out of the parking space and driving out to head to a nearby cafe for coffee.

[QUOTE="Soul Eu Min]
Lu Xun
Perking up, he nodded his head. "I actually came to drop them off with Tai Kyung and Jung Hwa. I couldn't bring them to work today since I would be training trainees to the company", as he spoke he glanced at his watch, "I'll be late if I don't leave right now. I'm very sorry for suddenly having to go. But, it was nice meeting you". Lu Xun stood up when the doors were suddenly pushed open and in came Tai Kyung with Sung Hee and Sung Min.

"She wanted to meet your kids, I only thought it would be polite", Tai Kyung pointed out as the twins skipped over to their father, clinging onto him like koala bears.

Lu Xun chuckled before turning to look at Rebekah and gestured to the little monkeys hanging off of him. "Rebekah, meet my daughter, Sung Hee and my son, Sung Min", he introduced the little ones.

"Hi there, miss!", Sung Hee gleefully smiled, showing her pearly whites.

Sung Min nestled himself closer to Lu Xun, refusing to say hi out of his shyness.

"Kids, I have to go to work, I'll pick you up later", Lu Xun said to his kids before quickly kissing their heads, gently pulling them off of his legs and leaving in a rush to work.

"Bye Appa", the twins chorused before looking back at Rebekah and Brandon. Sung Min hid behind his sister, occasionally peeking at the two over her shoulder.

Lu Chu

"Ah... thank you", Lu Chu said with a small blush adorning her cheeks while handing him a crisp $50, "Keep the change". She grabbed the bag of books and looked around once more before softly scratching Callie's neck. "Such a sweet cat", she whispered one last time before making her way to the exit. In a louder voice, she bid him a farewell, "Good bye".

Once she left the store, she got into her car. Just as her car was ready to reverse out of its parking space, her phone began to ring. Lu Chu glanced at the id before answering it. "Hello Ai Min...", she said with a softness in her tone, "I'll be there shortly, I just needed to buy some books for Tai Kyung and Kaito. Do you want me to pick up some coffee too?". After conversing with her best friend, Lu Chu hung up and put her hands back on the steering wheel. Her eyes glanced back at the book store and she saw the owner looking at her with a smile on his face. For a second, she thought that there was someone else that he was smiling at until she noticed that he was looking right at her car. Hesitantly, she smiled back and offered a small wave before reversing out of the parking space and driving out to head to a nearby cafe for coffee.

[/QUOTE]
Rebekah & Brandon

Rebekah blinks before nodding. "Ah! Well... Good luck then Lu Xun." She said softly and gave a slight wave before looking at the twins and smiling a bit. "You two are even cuter then the photo your dad showed me." she said softly while kneeling down a bit. Brandon glanced towards the door and watched as Tai Kyung come in with the two kids from the photo and watched as Lu Xun left before looking at the twins and sitting down on his chair, smiling a bit.

Oliver

Oliver smiled a bit and took the bill. "Thank you Miss. Have a nice day." he said as she made her way out, lifting his hand to wave slightly as he lightly strokes Callie's fur, smiling a bit and waves back to Lu Chu as she leaves. He soon left the view of the window and made his way back to the spot he occupied earlier and got comfortable in his chair and whistled softly to Callie. Callie got up and quickly made her way over and jumped up on his lap before kneeding his lap and laying down, purring contently.

Tai Kyung

"Thanks! Appa says I get my looks from Umma!", Sung Hee boasted with pride before swinging an arm around Sung Min, "My brother has Appa's looks".

Tai Kyung observed their interactions, as usual, Sung Min was trying to blend into the background, the poor boy was always like that. Yet when it came to playing music, he would burst out of his shell.

'Just like his mother', he thought to himself with an inner smirk, but he would never let it show. Min Su has always been a shy butterfly, maybe that was what attracted Lu Xun to her, she was shy in person but expressed passion in what she loved.

He felt the pain Lu Xun was going through following Min Su's death, his best friend wasn't the same except for when he was with his kids. Hopefully one of the robots he created would do his best friend good. Not just for Lu Xun's sake but also for the sake of Sung Hee and Sung Min.

Lu Chu

When she reached the cafe, there was a line of paparazzi awaiting for her. That's what annoyed her the most. Being a high status model gave her little to no opportunity to be free from the press or from nosy fans trying to forcefully include themselves into her life. Maybe that's why she liked to be alone so much, because when she's alone, there isn't anyone to try and force themselves onto her.

She parked her car and got out, hoping to avoid the paparazzi's keen eye, but it was to no avail. They caught onto her trying to be discrete and instantly surrounded they, hounding her with questions and false statements with the hope of cracking her. Whatever Tai Kyung had in store for her, she only prayed that it involved something to protect her with from the nosy people.

[QUOTE="Soul Eu Min]
Tai Kyung
"Thanks! Appa says I get my looks from Umma!", Sung Hee boasted with pride before swinging an arm around Sung Min, "My brother has Appa's looks".

Tai Kyung observed their interactions, as usual, Sung Min was trying to blend into the background, the poor boy was always like that. Yet when it came to playing music, he would burst out of his shell.

'Just like his mother', he thought to himself with an inner smirk, but he would never let it show. Min Su has always been a shy butterfly, maybe that was what attracted Lu Xun to her, she was shy in person but expressed passion in what she loved.

He felt the pain Lu Xun was going through following Min Su's death, his best friend wasn't the same except for when he was with his kids. Hopefully one of the robots he created would do his best friend good. Not just for Lu Xun's sake but also for the sake of Sung Hee and Sung Min.

Lu Chu

When she reached the cafe, there was a line of paparazzi awaiting for her. That's what annoyed her the most. Being a high status model gave her little to no opportunity to be free from the press or from nosy fans trying to forcefully include themselves into her life. Maybe that's why she liked to be alone so much, because when she's alone, there isn't anyone to try and force themselves onto her.

She parked her car and got out, hoping to avoid the paparazzi's keen eye, but it was to no avail. They caught onto her trying to be discrete and instantly surrounded they, hounding her with questions and false statements with the hope of cracking her. Whatever Tai Kyung had in store for her, she only prayed that it involved something to protect her with from the nosy people.

[/QUOTE]
Rebekah & Brandon

Rebekah smiled gently while watching the two of them. "Hehe~ I'm sure you do, you're both so adorable~ He told us a little bit about you two, and quite relaxed and contently too." she said while looking at them with a smile. "I heard... that Sung Min likes music just like his dad right? And that you like sing?" She said softly while looking at the two of them. Brandon continued to sit back and let Rebekah interact with the twins, besides, he figured it would be good for her since she seemed quite happy talking to them, he had noticed that the young boy was shy and decided to just stay back to not overwhelm the two.

Oliver

Oliver currently sitting back in his chair, reading his book while sipping his tea carefully as Callie curls up on his lap and naps, purring softly as he strokes her from time to time when he isn't drinking his tea.

StarrySkyofLostSouls said:
Rebekah & Brandon
Rebekah smiled gently while watching the two of them. "Hehe~ I'm sure you do, you're both so adorable~ He told us a little bit about you two, and quite relaxed and contently too." she said while looking at them with a smile. "I heard... that Sung Min likes music just like his dad right? And that you like sing?" She said softly while looking at the two of them. Brandon continued to sit back and let Rebekah interact with the twins, besides, he figured it would be good for her since she seemed quite happy talking to them, he had noticed that the young boy was shy and decided to just stay back to not overwhelm the two.

Oliver

Oliver currently sitting back in his chair, reading his book while sipping his tea carefully as Callie curls up on his lap and naps, purring softly as he strokes her from time to time when he isn't drinking his tea.
Sung Min & Sung Hee

Sung Hee wasn't exactly sure of her older twin brother, but she liked Rebekah. She was talkative, unlike her family who were more on the polite and reserved side. At least her dad wasn't indifferent when speaking to her, he actually seemed to enjoy the conversation. Then again, he was probably talking about them. Sung Min already knew that, the moment that he saw his dad's eyes brighten, he already knew that the conversation had been positioned onto them.

"Yep! I love to sing", Sung Hee giggled excitedly, "Appa says that when I sing, I sound like Umma sometimes!". She held no problem speaking about her mother, she loved the thought of telling the stories of her mom.

Sung Min shyly nodded his head. "I... like to play music...", he whispered, "Appa and I play the piano and violin together....". He glanced at Brandon before darting back behind Sung Hee, he did the same motion with Rebekah. The poor boy was nervous being around them.

Lu Chu

She was starting to get annoyed at the constant attention, but the cameras refused to be removed from her form. When she looked at the cafe from the front window, she saw that they were filming live and on her. Lu Chu couldn't believe how her luck went from amazing to utterly terrible. Her eyes became glazed over with disappointment and her smile was lost. Doing her best to ignore them, she entered the cafe with the hopes of being able to buy coffee in peace, but her fans had other plans.

[QUOTE="Soul Eu Min]
Sung Min & Sung Hee
Sung Hee wasn't exactly sure of her older twin brother, but she liked Rebekah. She was talkative, unlike her family who were more on the polite and reserved side. At least her dad wasn't indifferent when speaking to her, he actually seemed to enjoy the conversation. Then again, he was probably talking about them. Sung Min already knew that, the moment that he saw his dad's eyes brighten, he already knew that the conversation had been positioned onto them.

"Yep! I love to sing", Sung Hee giggled excitedly, "Appa says that when I sing, I sound like Umma sometimes!". She held no problem speaking about her mother, she loved the thought of telling the stories of her mom.

Sung Min shyly nodded his head. "I... like to play music...", he whispered, "Appa and I play the piano and violin together....". He glanced at Brandon before darting back behind Sung Hee, he did the same motion with Rebekah. The poor boy was nervous being around them.

Lu Chu

She was starting to get annoyed at the constant attention, but the cameras refused to be removed from her form. When she looked at the cafe from the front window, she saw that they were filming live and on her. Lu Chu couldn't believe how her luck went from amazing to utterly terrible. Her eyes became glazed over with disappointment and her smile was lost. Doing her best to ignore them, she entered the cafe with the hopes of being able to buy coffee in peace, but her fans had other plans.

[/QUOTE]
Rebekah & Brandon

Rebekah smiles gently at the two. "I'd love to hear you both one day. I'm sure you both will sound lovely." She said kindly while looking at them both, her lips twitched slightly when she noticed Sung Min seemed nervous before looking at Tai Kyung briefly before looking back at the twins. "Well It was lovely talking and meeting you both~" She said while Brandon seemed to notice what she was doing and nodded. "Mhm.." was all he said as his attention seemed focused on something outside.

Tai Kyung

'So she is aware of emotion', Tai Kyung silently applauded himself before kneeling down and gestured for Sung Hee and Sung Min to walk over to him. Sung Min couldn't have trotted over to his any faster and clung onto him. Sung Hee took a bit more time to say goodbye. She smiled brightly at the Rebekah and Brandon.

"Bye bye!", she beamed with happiness before skipping over to Tai Kyung and grabbing his hand.

Tai Kyung nodded at the two robots before leaving the room, taking the twins with him.

Lu Chu was suppose to be on her way, that reminded him that if she denied the request, then they would need another person to look after the second robot. He went over the list of possible applicants in his head before finally deciding on one that seemed perfectly content with his life. As he passed Ai Min in the hall, he mouthed the words, 'Applicant 27', to which she nodded in return.

Ai Min

"Applicant 27", she reminded herself while looking through the files. The government always did this. They would send a whole file of possible volunteers for the position of caretaker for the robots and left it to them to identify who would be a good volunteer. Once she found the file, it was opened and thoroughly read through before she picked up the lab's personal phone and contacted the cell phone number listed. After three rings, there was a quiet hello on the other line.

"Hello, is this Oliver Thompson?", she asked through the phone while reading through the file once more.

[QUOTE="Soul Eu Min]
Tai Kyung
'So she is aware of emotion', Tai Kyung silently applauded himself before kneeling down and gestured for Sung Hee and Sung Min to walk over to him. Sung Min couldn't have trotted over to his any faster and clung onto him. Sung Hee took a bit more time to say goodbye. She smiled brightly at the Rebekah and Brandon.

"Bye bye!", she beamed with happiness before skipping over to Tai Kyung and grabbing his hand.

Tai Kyung nodded at the two robots before leaving the room, taking the twins with him.

Lu Chu was suppose to be on her way, that reminded him that if she denied the request, then they would need another person to look after the second robot. He went over the list of possible applicants in his head before finally deciding on one that seemed perfectly content with his life. As he passed Ai Min in the hall, he mouthed the words, 'Applicant 27', to which she nodded in return.

Ai Min

"Applicant 27", she reminded herself while looking through the files. The government always did this. They would send a whole file of possible volunteers for the position of caretaker for the robots and left it to them to identify who would be a good volunteer. Once she found the file, it was opened and thoroughly read through before she picked up the lab's personal phone and contacted the cell phone number listed. After three rings, there was a quiet hello on the other line.

"Hello, is this Oliver Thompson?", she asked through the phone while reading through the file once more.

[/QUOTE]
Rebekah & Brandon

Rebekah smiled a bit before waving to the young girl. "Good bye~" she said while watching them leave. Brandon gave a slight wave and a nod. "Bye.." He said while watching them leave before turning his head.

Oliver

Oliver blinks once he hears his phone rings and carefully puts his book down as he picks up his phone and answers it despite the blocked number and heard a young woman's voice. "Yes it is, can I help you?" He said calmly while leaning back in his chair.

Lu Chu

The moment she arrived, Jung Hwa had dragged her off into Observatory Room A and locked her inside with two people she didn't know. She sighed with disbelief, she saw the look of excitement in Jung Hwa's eyes and in his joy, he completely forgot to inform her what was going on and why Tai Kyung had called her to see his latest project. Glancing back at the two figures staring blankly at her, she could have only assumed that they are his project. Lu Chu sat herself in front of them, staring at them with those observant eyes of her. Something was off, they weren't humans, she knew that for sure. Their lack of emotion and soul in their eyes was enough evidence for her.

"You two are robots aren't you?", Lu Chu finally asked as she leaned back with her arms and legs crossed.

And Jung Hwa nearly died from her bluntness.

Ai Min

"My name is Ahn Ai Min of the Universal Tech Institute of the Future", Ai Min spoke with ease, "I am calling you today for an immediate appointment here at the building. I am afraid I cannot inform you of the matters over the phone, but if you can please arrive at the lab in approximately thirty minutes and our head scientist will briefly fill you in on the details".

[QUOTE="Soul Eu Min]
Lu Chu
The moment she arrived, Jung Hwa had dragged her off into Observatory Room A and locked her inside with two people she didn't know. She sighed with disbelief, she saw the look of excitement in Jung Hwa's eyes and in his joy, he completely forgot to inform her what was going on and why Tai Kyung had called her to see his latest project. Glancing back at the two figures staring blankly at her, she could have only assumed that they are his project. Lu Chu sat herself in front of them, staring at them with those observant eyes of her. Something was off, they weren't humans, she knew that for sure. Their lack of emotion and soul in their eyes was enough evidence for her.

"You two are robots aren't you?", Lu Chu finally asked as she leaned back with her arms and legs crossed.

And Jung Hwa nearly died from her bluntness.

Ai Min

"My name is Ahn Ai Min of the Universal Tech Institute of the Future", Ai Min spoke with ease, "I am calling you today for an immediate appointment here at the building. I am afraid I cannot inform you of the matters over the phone, but if you can please arrive at the lab in approximately thirty minutes and our head scientist will briefly fill you in on the details".

[/QUOTE]
Rebekah & Brandon

Rebekah blinked in surprise at the sudden entrance of the young woman before nodding. "Yes.. We are. I'm Rebekah and this is Brandon." She said softly while gesturing to Brandon who gave a slight nod. "Hello." He said calmly while looking at her briefly, he seemed to notice something about her was different from the others but he merely shook his head to get rid of those thoughts.

Oliver

Oliver blinks slightly in surprise before sighing. "Alright... can you give me directions?" he said calmly while raking a hand through his hair slightly, out of habit since he was uneasy about this and didn't know what to think about all this. Callie's ears flickered and she glanced up at her owner and watched him.

Lu Chu

"Interesting what my cousin comes up with", she whispered to herself with a small smirk on her lips. Her voice rose to its normal volume as she spoke directly to them, "My name is Lu Chu. What have you discovered about yourselves already?".

Jung Hwa slapped his forehead in disbelief, leave it to Lu Chu's blunt personality to act like that. Now he wished that he didn't try to use the element of surprise.

Ai Min

She smiled, glancing at Tai Kyung and offered him a thumbs up, before answering Oliver's question. "17740 nw 24th st", she answered, "The fastest route would be down Kings Way until you reach 24th st and the building should be on your right, it's hard to miss. We look forward to seeing you, Mr. Thompson". With all being said, she hung up and returned the file back to its rightful place in the cabinet.

[QUOTE="Soul Eu Min]
Lu Chu
"Interesting what my cousin comes up with", she whispered to herself with a small smirk on her lips. Her voice rose to its normal volume as she spoke directly to them, "My name is Lu Chu. What have you discovered about yourselves already?".

Jung Hwa slapped his forehead in disbelief, leave it to Lu Chu's blunt personality to act like that. Now he wished that he didn't try to use the element of surprise.

Ai Min

She smiled, glancing at Tai Kyung and offered him a thumbs up, before answering Oliver's question. "17740 nw 24th st", she answered, "The fastest route would be down Kings Way until you reach 24th st and the building should be on your right, it's hard to miss. We look forward to seeing you, Mr. Thompson". With all being said, she hung up and returned the file back to its rightful place in the cabinet.

[/QUOTE]
Rebekah & Brandon

Rebekah looks like she's ready to speak up but Brandon beats her too it. "Rebekah's better with dealing with people and is better in tuned with other's emotions. I mostly sit back and regard others to gauge their emotions before acting." He said calmly while running a hand through his hair slightly. "Are you always this blunt when talking to artificial intelligence or are we just special?" He said while raising an eyebrow at her with a slight grin.

Oliver

Oliver sighed softly before carefully moving his kitten to sit where he sat and dusts off his pants as he checks the weather before grabbing his glasses and his bag which had his keys and wallet. "Alright, Thank you." He said before she hung up and looked at Callie. "Be good, i'll be back later okay?" He said as he stepped out of his shop and put the key in and locked it after flipping the sign to say closed. He made his way to his car before following the directions he was given.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back