• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern The Roadtrip

Ms. Sparrow

Queen of SHIIIPS
Well, I have seriously been craving a roadtrip roleplay. I don't require a lot of detail, one paragraph minimum , but only if you can post often, and stay committed. (Can't have a friend dissapear out of the blue can we?) To make it clear, post once a day. So if your often busy, then this probably isn't the roleplay for you. First come first serve, I'll be accepting 8-10 people, depending on the interest I get :)

So without anything else:

Roadtrip
Senior year has finally ended, school is over for good, and your finally free to do what you want, for the most part at least. You've been funding for the trip of a lifetime, and just as planned, you all finally have enough to take it, you and your friends from childhood, can finally take the roadtrip you've been waiting for.

In a RV you will drive hundreds miles, locked in one comfy space together, you will hop on private jets, and go on private yachts. It will be an adventure of a lifetime. (Mainly one, very rich friend is paying for most of this.)

What will happen with you and your friends? What secrets will be unraveled between you, and what relationships will be formed? Will some grow to love, or will you end up hating the one you loved the most? How will you and your friends deal with unexpected events during the roadtrip?

Last edited:
I am most certainly interested! C: ย ย 

Glad to have gotten interest! I'm gonna get working on making the thread, when I remember how this all works xD.

Interested!

I am most certainly interested! C:

interested. fully interested

interested! :)

Interested!

Interested~

Interested <3

very interested if this still has room!

Also interested if you've got any space left!

Alright! Done! You can now begin to make your characters here:
https://www.rpnation.com/threads/the-roadtrip-characters.315667/

Nothing like a good ol' roadtrip roleplay to get me back into the roleplaying mood. I'm down if there's still room.

Nothing like a good ol' roadtrip roleplay to get me back into the roleplaying mood. I'm down if there's still room.

Because a spot opened up, your in!

Let me know if a spot opens. I'd love to make a wild boy for a roadtrip.

Looks like I'm late to the party but if a spot opens up I'd be interested!

Sorry, all filled up. If some more spots open up, I'll let you two know.

I hope my character is okay! :)

If anyone is looking for some romance Lukas is your guy! Or if your character needs a best friend, he's totally up for that! I'm open to anything new or preexisting. C:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back