• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern The Road Trip

AlmighTy

Two Thousand Club
March 13, 2015
2:34 pm

D-Day

Scene
The weather was nice; beautiful actually, A group of unacquainted people entered a bank which triggered a series of unfortunate events.

BANG! A gun goes off killing an unarmed man "B**** PUT THE MONEY IN THE BAG", a man yelled as he held a woman at gunpoint. She tried her hardest to pack the money swiftly while holding back tears, a girl stood with her hands up watching the teller. Others stood in awe and others cried in fear for their lives. The gun goes off and the teller falls to the ground covering the girl in blood. The robber turns the gun to himself and shoots. "You killed her, Police it's them they committed this crime," a woman yells.

Ezra Saint

f25551b9014fbf0c2c24bb776608d11b.jpg

Ezra was trying to sleep in when her mother woke her asking for her to drop off her cousin's lunch, It was already 1 pm. She jumped out of bed and grabbed whatever was in the clean laundry basket. After a brisk shower, she grabbed the lunch and headed out. She walked down the street touching every flower and stepping on each stone it was a lovely day. Ezra walked into the bank walking over to the second booth "Psst, I have your lunch and flower." Her cousin smiled "Thanks for coming, but isn't today the championship game?". Ezra smiled "Yeah, I have shorts in my bag" BANG, a man to the left of her pulled out a gun and shot teller number one. Ezra turned to her cousin with tears in her eyes before she could say anything the gunman started yelling. Everything seemed to pause and when she snapped back she watched her cousin's lifeless body hit the ground. Ezra stood in awe time stopped her favorite cousin, her sister had been murdered in front of her. She hears the yelling that she committed the murder and looked at her shirt covered in blood. She turned and looked at the other people frozen. It was time to snap back to reality. "We have to run!!!", Ezra grabs a bag of cash and looks at the others "Well..."

Daniel "Danny" Ricci
20 years old
/////////////////////
Interactions: N/A

Daniel entered the bank. Something felt off, but he didn't know what it was. He just shrugged it off and sat down, waiting. That's when he heard it. Heard the loud BANG of a gun being fired. He jumped, startled. "Holy Shit!" He exclaimed, adrenaline now pumping through his veins.

After that gunshot was heard, all hell broke loose. People screaming, running around. In a panic, Daniel quickly grabbed a bag of cash and followed Ezra. "Let's go!" He shouted.

Oliver Lànce

A criminal, wanted in only four states, had surprisingly no connection to the robbery. He arrived to the bank at 2:36 pm on his 1970 dark blue Lincoln Mercury.
His only task was to transfer some money from one account to another.

Right after entering the front lobby of the bank a gunshot banged across the air. He stopped and looked around. People started to panic and rush to the exit. Oliver put his right hand on the gun in its holster under his left arm.
The crowd almost knocked him down but he managed to push his way through as the two other gunshots were heard.
He saw what had happened, and most importantly he saw the bags of money. The three people around him started grabbing the bags.

"Alright! An involuntary bank heist! I'm in!"
He shouted with a slight smirk, tossed the biggest bag over his shoulder and followed the others to the exit.

Maxine Abbot
Maxine was eleven the first time she'd seen a dead body. Every harrowing detail was permanently engraved in her mind. She didn't cry that day, or rather, she couldn't. All color drained from the world, aside from sickening shades of crimson. She'd just felt numb. This time was different. Heart pounding in her eardrums, she stared at the three dead bodies, willing herself not to remember. Time seems like cruel concept at the moment, moving too slow and yet too fast to think. The woman start throwing around accusations, and Maxine knows they're screwed. She's willing to bet the guy robbing the place cut the camera cords. The act of stealing the money suggests he hadn't planned to kill himself, so he likely tried to hide the evidence.

Maxine glanced to her fellow accused acquaintances, and within seconds it seemed they'd all reached the same conclusion. Snatching the nearest bag, she throws it over her shoulder and runs with the others. "Great. Now what's the plan?" There's a slight edge to her voice, her thoughts finally catching up to their actions. "Police will be here shortly."

Ezra Saint
Mentions Major_Goofball Major_Goofball

1631327310092.png

Ezra stood with a confused face, looking down at her cousin, and gently placed her sweater over her body taking a necklace her cousin wore. She turned to the others "Does anyone have a car?" She started grabbing more bags struggling and dragging them towards the door. Sirens started blaring "They're getting close!" She looked to the group "I came on a bike, but I know a place we can go for a short amount of time." She looked out the door and saw a Honda Odyssey. She looked to the guy who mention an involuntary heist "Involuntarily steal that car."

Oliver Lànce

"I'm on it"
He threw his bag down, ran to the car and broke it's driver side window to open the door.
After some tampering with the electronics, he got the engine started and backed the car to the entrance.
He then jumped out of the car and started to load the bags into the cars trunk.

Ezra Saint
1631476414909.png

Erza threw her bags in the trunk and sat in the passenger seat "I guess I'll never get my license, being a wanted criminal and all..." She said with an awkward smile trying to make the best out of the situation".

(Small post so this doesn't turn into 1X1 XD)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back