• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Futuristic The Road to Paradise [Post-Apoc, Wolf, Fictional Earth - Might be rebooting]

Kit’s pic still looks like she has a maroon-ish, red-ish coloration to me with some intricate designs woven in her fur. confused, sorry

Crowouttahell just seems to have nearly the same coloration as Tat's current color, and they had it first.
Wolfsol has a pure white wolf add Tat in there and 3 out of 6 that are white...
I mean it's fine, i was just wondering if it would be ok. if it is not i totally understand :D

well now that I look closely at the pic, she's more orange than just tan... which i'm fine with a tan-orange coloration. i think this will add to the differences that the pack has.

So, I put a little header on the top of my last post. just a NAME [] AGE [] GENDER and under it I put two thumbnail picks of the face(s) of my character. helps me keep track of who is who. hope that is ok.

could we try and advertise for more people to join?? I mean it would still be fairly easy for people to join cuz we are not out of the city yet... it was going to well, and I loved all the work you The Black Knight The Black Knight put into this RP!

I'm IN!!! sorry late to the party!
I LOVED this RP sooo much! and The Black Knight The Black Knight you did such a fantastic job!That this RP became really addicting, and no other RP has really measured up to this one. So glad I checked in today!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back