• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Road to Anywhere

Saura smiled, "if you'd like to ride on Bron that's okay too." She looked at both Blaz and Yui, "Or if you guys are okay with riding on me-" a grand whoosh of wind and fire spiraling around her creating a pillar, when it cleared she was a long, lean, yet strong and menacing looking, golden dragon with a main that danced as if it were fire "Then you can get on." Her mouth didn't move, but she was indeed talking

Saura winced a little when Blaz pounced on her back. She wasn't prepared for him to get on so quickly. When they both got on, she began to hover and looked at Wren, "Lead the way"

"Its Saura....." She said as she glanced back at him, "its okay, you're not heavy or anything. I just wasn't expecting you to act so quickly. Its almost formidable... Your speed"

"I heard that sentence once before... it had a very different context though..."" Letting out another small laugh, he presses his face against her back "the light's giving me a migraine... I think I'm... just gonna... sleep"

His face was warm against her back, as if inside his body was a small fire trying to get out. She fell silent and let him sleep. She then looked back at wren, patiently waiting for him to lead

Wren got on Bron's back, "alright suit yourself. I have no doubt that you'll be able to keep pace with us, but part of this breed is that when they run, they seem to fade into their background. Take your eyes of him for a second and you will probably lose us." Tapping Bron on his shoulder Wren almost laid down on the wolf. "Let's go." Wren said just a second before the wolf took off at a very high speed.

Saura flew next to Bron with ease. In this form, she was faster than even Blaz. She moved through the area almost as if she were swimming on the air like a snake would through water. "Don't worry about me losing sight of him," she showed her sharp teeth in some equivalent of a smile, at least she hoped that was how it looked, "In this form I can even see each particle of air. Well its nothing special... But I won't lose you"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back