• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Active [Norroburry]The Road of the Rambling Rover

Seira Steelwind

Interactions: Reed ( Moonberry Moonberry ), Bloatfly Incubator ( Gryphon3707 Gryphon3707 ), Maggot Corpse ( Myxyzptlk Myxyzptlk ), Okami ( Gwen_Temi Gwen_Temi ), Giovanna ( Femboy Femboy )
Titles: Human, Swordsman Apprentice, Swordsman's Daughter
Languages: Common | [Terran]

A bit of a smirk formed on Seira's face upon Okami's reaction to her little probe. Judging from that smile, it looks like her guess was right on the money. How interesting. From the looks of her, she resembled the kind of swordsman she'd only ever read about in Japanese history books in her past life.

As the other swordswoman got up from her seat, Seira noticed that she gradually began raising the volume of her voice as she went on. Looks like she's going along with that bard's theatrics... She let out a bit of a sigh getting up from her chair. Seira wasn't usually the type for theatrical performance, but for what was basically a dramatized sword fight for lodging and good food for the night, she could try, if only for this one night. It seemed like a good way to blow off some steam while she was at it too. "You're not the only one who's sword arm could use a bit of exercise." She said, matching Okami's volume. "Sparring for when these good times come to an end you say? Ha! The good times have long since ended. All one can do now is prepare for the thorny road ahead."

The silver haired swordswoman gradually made her way to the right side of the stage, her slow approach akin to a lion creeping up to its prey. "You know," Seira started, grasping the scabbard at her hip with her left hand. "Some say you can glean what kind of a person a practitioner of the blade is by the way they handle it. Their thoughts... desires... regrets... their reason for being... So..." Seira stopped in her tracks once she reached the right of the stage, her right hand grabbing her sword's grip before slowly drawing it out of the scabbard, producing that unmistakable sound of steel being drawn. She held her blade vertically in front of her for a moment, eyes closed and sharp end facing left, before opening her eyes once more and assuming a position not too dissimilar to those she had done at the beginning of every training duel she had with her father, the sharp end of the blade now pointing at the other swordswoman across the stage.

"Show me what kind of person lies behind your blade, Okami."

Let the musicians assign whatever tune they may to this dance.

Let the audience whisper their critiques as they wish.

Let the bard be the best hype-man he could be.

Right now, The Orphaned Wolf would put on her first and likely last performance. There was no enemy to slay. No battle to be won. Only a captivating spectacle to captivate an audience of strangers. There existed not a single form in her repertoire suited towards showmanship. All that she had for a night like this was the discipline to wield her sword against another without drawing blood. Luckily for Okami, Seira had already drawn her blade.

It gave her something she could comfortably target.

The Ronin grew incredibly still. Only her hand continued to move as it slowly gripped the tsuka of her sword. And she would unleash a strike so quickly, that most in the audience would struggle to perceive it. Little more than a blur of motion to the trained eye. But those close enough to the stage might've felt it. And everyone in the room would hear it. And the show would being with a bang.

The sound of the [Playful Thunderclap].

"Let's begin."

A shockwave unleashed by a blade drawn with immense speed and directed straight towards Seira's sword. A blow that threatened to drive the swordman back a foot from where she'd previously been standing, and little else beyond waking anyone up who may have been dozing off. A strike that sent the sound of thunder echoing throughout the tavern. And when Seira turned her sights back to Okami?

She'd find The Wolf smiling; her sword already returned to its scabbard, ready for her reply.

Actions (3/3)
1) Used
[Playful Thunderclap] to drive Seira back on the stage and wow the audience.
[Playful Thunderclap]- Deflect(1) F, Flare(1) F, Knockback(1) F, Non-lethal F, Accurate F, Penetrating F, Range F, Vorpal F- An improptu form created by Okami for the most unlikely of shows. The Wolf draws and sheathes her sword with such speed so as to leave her blade unseen by untrained eyes as she attacks. Her movements unleash the sound of thunder as the whip of her blade through the air unleashes a shockwave upon an enemy within 10ft of her. Despite it's appearance, this particular move is relatively harmless and does little more than reflect incoming attacks, make a lot of noise, and a drive a target back. - Grade F- 3 Actions- 10ft range- 0 post cooldown.

Moonberry Moonberry Clockwork_Magic Clockwork_Magic Myxyzptlk Myxyzptlk Gryphon3707 Gryphon3707 Femboy Femboy

Maggot Corpse
Time: Evening
Mood: Abandoned
Mentions: Clockwork_Magic Clockwork_Magic Gryphon3707 Gryphon3707 Moonberry Moonberry

1715208636635.png
Character

Maggot Corpse had been aimlessly staring throughout the environment. Frothing from the mouth he had began to amass a collective of foam atop the microphone. Maggot listened attentively as Reed began to speak once again, something about the way he spoke allured many to him. Maggot's attention was sporadically split between what he was offering and miscellaneous baubles that perched about the establishment. One such bauble would be the head of his microphone at one point or another. At the end of Reed's grandiose introduction he had began to teeth over the top of the microphone. It coincided conveniently enough to Reed's gesturing for the song and dance to begin. The sound of his vocal cords flapping made an amusing bass tone.

Maggot Corpse developed awareness soon after, the microphone's plunge from Maggot Corpse's mouth was enveloped by the sound of booming regurgitation, then a revolting scream in protest. It was a guttural sound, yet it stood in stark contrast to the noise that Maggot Corpse would make in casual interaction. There was noticeable intent in the way he let the sound rip into the airwaves. It cut through to the audience with the same heavy jarring of a chainsaw on bark. A heavy feeling would begin to place its pressure on the chests of every patron who had been within the confines of the building. A powerful reverb precluded an egregious whistling pitch.

Maggot's eyes focused and began to scan the environment, this time taking in the faces of every participant in the audience. The vocalist's bleeding gaze sunk low to the two duelists locked in the preliminary stages of their battle. Maggot would provide the backdrop to their fight thereafter, the song had officially begun. A rolling thunder of noise and sensation began to cloud the inn. The heat of the performance had transcended the lyrics & the song, the barrage of noise was heavy. Each strum of Bloatfly's guitar had an initial pop loud enough to compare to a gunshot.

Then came the noise. Maggot carried the microphone stand across the floor of the stage, the random various objects that Maggot Corpse strung along with them in trash bags began to appear. A plate smashed into the floor where glass immediately fractured into discordant patterns. Maggot would step on the pieces with his boot before hammering another one into the floor with the same effect. The vocals began to become more sickly and vile in sound, a great calamity was conveyed in the apexes of the song. The noise rarely if ever had moments to quiet; peaks competed with other peaks to the point of exhaustion. When the moment for quiet did come it was immediately disrupted by another torrent of vocal assault or obnoxious drilling from the power drill in his hand. The dissonance would carry on in accordance to the dance of swords occurring just a few feet from the stage.

♫To The Last Breath ♫

3fbf2b53-0c8a-44aa-9f3f-10af3013ee53.webp

In the dim glow of the boarding house, where candles cast soft shadows and moonlight spilled through the windows like liquid silver, the audience sat wrapped in awe. Each feint and parry from the two swordswomen unfolded like a dance, their movements a dialogue written in the air between them, illuminated by the flickering light.

Amidst the hushed murmurs, a tension arose, a palpable current charged by the initial strums of an enigmatic bass. As the two dancers swayed, the unsettling tones began to find their place, harmonizing strangely with the rhythm of their blades. When the guitar’s magical chords cut sharply through the room, some spectators jolted as if touched by a spell, the notes mirroring the aggressive lunges and graceful arcs of the swordswomen. The acoustics of the room played to the collective adrenaline, each note pacing the heartbeat of the audience.

From the sidelines, Reed observed with a thoughtful air, arms crossed, his gaze reflective as he considered the raw technique and the chaotic artistry unfurling on stage. The crash of shattered glass and the rhythmic stomping on stage wove into the dance, crafting an aesthetic that mirrored a battlefield frozen in time—two warriors locked in a duel where every movement was both an assertion of life and a flirtation with death.

He inhaled deeply, a blend of admiration for the unexpected artistry and a preemptive cringe for the cleanup that would inevitably follow. The boarding house matron, he knew, would not appreciate the creative disarray. He surreptitiously crept around the audience, towards where the woman stood now. Which was actually still close to Giovanni. Clearing his throat as he moved to stand next to her, he began to quietly speak. His arms folded across his chest again, the patchwork travelers cloak pulled tight around his shoulders.
8821d320-abd9-407f-b638-d00cc906d7a5.webp
"What do you think of the fine few youths I've procured?" He gazed sideways at the matron who was still standing next to the Giovannis table. They were both faced towards the performance. She didn't take her eyes off of it, as she answered. Her own hands placed on her hips as she considered the group.

The matron, hands on hips, never took her eyes off the performance. "They're eclectic, Reed. That's certain," she responded with a warm chuckle that quickly shifted to a stern tone. "Just make sure all this... creativity... is tidied up."

Her gaze was firm on Reed, but it softened as she turned to Giovanna, promising a hearty meal soon to come. Reed, catching himself, smiled broadly at Giovanna.

"Well, hello, my azure acquaintance. It’s a pleasure to make your acquaintance," he said, his voice kept low to not drown out the ongoing spectacle. "And may I be so bold as to inquire what it is that your heart seeks? Forgive the forwardness; curiosity often gets the better of me. I find myself compelled by the stories of those who strike me as possessing a soul as unique as those currently commanding our stage."

He gestured towards the performance, where the clash of swords and the symphony of destruction continued to captivate the audience, his expression one of genuine interest and an unspoken invitation for her to share her own tale.

Menstions: Myxyzptlk Myxyzptlk Gryphon3707 Gryphon3707 Clockwork_Magic Clockwork_Magic Gwen_Temi Gwen_Temi Femboy Femboy

Alright guys forgive this creature for the late post. Rounds up finally though. Use this one to close up the performance. You can post as many times as you want as long as it's not back to back. I will be attempting to follow up with the next round on Tuesday. And Perhaps get back on a schedule. Thanks for sticking with me, we'll get through this story and the boys will learn to read. One way or another ! Can't wait for your posts !

Giovanna la Sapphira Cryora Taurus

1714072396188.png

Character Sheet
Equipped Titles: Beast, Manipulator, Minotaur
Moonberry Moonberry

Calmly awaiting and sitting through the performance that was given, Giovanna's ears gently twitched at the audible discussion going on next to her between the house matron and Reed and deciding to not seem like she was putting any focus to it. Keeping her eyes on the performance with merely a current half-interest, she finally heard the male voice address her as one ear lightly raised up to better hear the one who spoke to her for just a moment. Turning her attention to him, she gave a soft smile.

"Why hello there, I've heard some things about you that has quite peaked my interest" the minotaur started, looking him up and down for a moment as he asked about what her heart had sought. Gently humming quietly and putting a finger to her lips in thought, the smile quickly returned back to her face as she gave an answer.
"What I seek is quite a nice little welcome mat, though what I'm really after is for my name to be heard as power and royalty, with an abundance of wealth and resource and those willing to do what I ask, though what the heart desires doesn't always come first I suppose. Maybe I need a nice little place to find a starting whereabouts or place to make home and business, or a lucky jump-start in success and to find some friends willing to get their hands dirty at my request... " she said, the smile on her face growing to a rather devious smirk as she spoke of it. Hearing his apology for his curiosity, she merely shook her hand in dismissal.

"It is fine, to whom isn't a handsome fine lad able to ask questions to? Most maidens certainly not. But anyway, I was simply considering asking you things all the same, someone who has been all around and heard many a tale must have interesting things to say about the local area and beyond about all types of people. While I'm sure you probably have important plans and all, I was wondering if you're free soon enough we can have a nice little chat about the wonders and tales of the world~? I don't mind if you're a little held up and it''ll have to wait, I have time. Or if you'd like to clear your mind with dinner or a walk, or even if you're feeling a little worn I don't mind talking it over privately in a room into the night~?" Giovanna asked, humming a little giggle as she yet held a devious smirk and traced little circles on the table with her finger. He would prove a great start to finding gossip or information that could help grant her a fast head-start in her own work and business, or simply interacting and being around him a little would help provide answer and direction. Whichever hopefully came first. Maybe there'd be unused buildings or businesses for cheap or easy gain somewhere on the road, or simply working with others would give her a better idea on what kind of help she had been looking for. Hopefully this bard knew something about shady and shifty characters or places that could hold her interest, though his company and tales would be likely great all the same.

Actions
1. Good Cop - Leadership (F), Persuasion (F), Empathy (F), Seduction (F), Energized (F) - Sweet talk and charm a target by 'playing Good Cop', acting all nice and kind to convince or get what is wanted - Grade F - 0 Post Cooldown

Seira Steelwind

Interactions: Reed ( Moonberry Moonberry ), Bloatfly Incubator ( Gryphon3707 Gryphon3707 ), Maggot Corpse ( Myxyzptlk Myxyzptlk ), Okami ( Gwen_Temi Gwen_Temi ), Giovanna ( Femboy Femboy )
Titles: Human, Swordsman Apprentice, Swordsman's Daughter
Languages: Common | [Terran]

Not too long after Seira had drawn her sword against Okami, some sort of shockwave shook the tavern, with Seira being right in its path. She took one step back from the force of the wave, her eyes never being taken off of her opponent across the stage. The direction it came from was most certainly from Okami, yet it looked like she had never drawn her sword.

"So that's now it is, huh? Looks like you’re the type to have a bunch of tricks up your sleeve." Seira dashed forward, weaving about and jumping the occasional chair or table so that she wasn't running in a completely straight line, just in case her opponent pulled something like that again. With no such fancy tricks up her sleeve, she used her speed to close the gap between her and the other swordswoman before channeling her pent up emotions from the moment she fled home to fuel a swift and hard hitting strike directed against Okami's blade. Dancing, stress relief, whatever you wanted to call it at that point, the blade was the only target for her to hit anyways, not wanting to spill any blood in a public place like this.

Maggot Corpse
Time: ???
Mood: Boorish
Mentions: Clockwork_Magic Clockwork_Magic Gryphon3707 Gryphon3707 Moonberry Moonberry

1715711042133.png
Character

The amps had steadily grown heavier, the atmosphere had thickened and become an overburdening mass that pulled on the ears and drowned listeners in its juddering. The singer had reached a point in the performance where his hearing was already faltering from the mortar of decibels. The churn of guitars emanating from the amps caused a nauseating feeling that was startlingly familiar to Maggot Corpse. Despite projecting his voice with all his ferocity he could only hear himself as a distant echo from the amps behind him. The soundwaves bounced across the walls and greeted the patrons eardrums with their many jolts.

Maggot felt himself disintegrating on the stage as one song peak climaxed over the other. Maggot's hand outstretched toward the floor in between a throaty caterwaul, grasping at the final glass plates that were not splintered & thusly splintering them with a momentous chuck against the hardwood that supported the stage. The front man's vocal chords began to curdle from the strain. It was becoming clear to him that the performance was winding to an end. There was another breath of life that he spat before the amps began to wind down. The crescendo passed them by and the intensity of the tempo began to drown.

When all was said and done, Maggot Corpse had began to clear his throat intermittently. Looking down he noticed that there was a small shard of glass which seemed to affix itself just a few angles off from his shin bone. The singer reached down and plucked out the shard against all reasonable medical intuition. Quite expectedly this led to a stream of blood running down his leg and into the sock. Even more expectedly the pain and sudden pressure relief caused a very knee jerk reaction from Maggot.

"AUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUGGGGHHHHHHHHHHH!!!"

This same sound was unfortunately reverberated through the microphone and carried out a final exhaustive squall. Maggot would stop and stare at the audience for an uncomfortably long time before he determined it was time to get off the stage. Gripping the stand that held his instrument he leapt off stage and approached a stranger in the crowd to inform them that he had finished. All the while blood kept seeping into the top portion of his socks, forming a puddle of red on cloth.

e1f972ee-03d6-4fd6-9aea-22871940f9b8.webp
Reed listened to Giovanna intently, his attention deftly weaving between the fervor of the stage and the allure of her ambition. As the cacophony of the band infused the room, he occasionally strummed his lute, the subtle notes mingling with the wilder sounds, underscoring the conversation with a melodic thread.

"Yes, power is indeed intoxicating," Reed murmured, his voice a low harmony to the room's rhythm. "To hold sway over fate itself—an allure hard to resist. Wealth often paves the path to such dominion." His gaze shifted to meet Giovanna's, reflecting a spark of intrigue. "But remember, all things yield to time—power wanes, wealth dwindles. What endures, then? Is it the empire built, or the legends it spawns?"

As the din of shattered dishes ebbed and the final note trembled into silence, the audience lingered in a suspended pause, then gradually, their applause rippled through the air, a sincere acknowledgment of the night's spectacle.

When Maggot Corpse clambered off the stage, Reed excused himself with a charming smile and approached the musicians. He clapped them each heartily on the shoulder, his lute swinging behind him. "Astounding performance, truly. Yet, remember," he advised, pulling out a well-worn book and quickly flipping it open to a scribbled page, "hospitality deserves gratitude. Let's not wear out our welcome." With a snap, he closed the book, his smile broadening. "A once-in-a-lifetime show indeed, but let's ensure this inn invites us back."

He then turned his attention to Seira and Okami. [color=#CC8800"Splendid, truly splendid! Such vigor and grace—it's a rare dance that earns one's keep as yours has tonight." [/color]His laughter echoed warmly as he beckoned Giovanna to join him for a stroll beneath the stars.

"Shall we wander the night and exchange tales of ambition and adventure?" Reed suggested, gesturing grandly toward the door. "The night is ours to fill with dreams of what might be."
5f1c62fc-6b82-4382-b29b-593f99c03c49.webp

Outside, the quiet village lay bathed under a velvet sky, stars twinkling like distant fires. Reed drew deeply from his pipe, the smoke swirling into the cool air as he contemplated their next conversation.

"So, what tales seek you in the whispers of the night? Is it the route to fame and fortune, or perhaps a darker quest for power born of vengeance?" He glanced upward, inviting Giovanna to share in the serene beauty of the celestial canopy. "What drives your quest for dominion? Tell me, what stories stir your soul?"

Inside, the matron handed brooms and a mop to the musicians, her gaze stern yet not unkind. "Tend to your wounds, then help tidy up. We'll all rest easier tonight." To Seira and Okami, she offered a nod of respect, "Excellent work. Tom will show you to your rooms once you're done here."

The night wound down as the last patrons departed, leaving only the echo of music and the promise of tomorrow's tales. Reed, his pipe in hand, awaited Giovanna's response, ready to delve into the depths of ambition and the allure of power under the watchful gaze of the stars.

Mentions: Myxyzptlk Myxyzptlk Gryphon3707 Gryphon3707 Clockwork_Magic Clockwork_Magic Gwen_Temi Gwen_Temi Femboy Femboy

Alright guys. Wrapping up the night. Clean up and head to bed. Next round will be ending the night and starting the morning and the road trip!

Giovanna la Sapphira Cryora Taurus

1714072396188.png

Moonberry Moonberry
Character Sheet
Equipped Titles: Beast, Manipulator, Minotaur

The 'music' that would reach her eyes, with the cacophany of what felt like barbaric screaming felt like the worst performance she had ever known to even exist, but just forcibly faked a smile and gritted through the horrific audio as she tried to keep her attention and focus on Reed whom kept conversation with her. A thoughtful hum as she pondered, she gently tapped her chin as she considered an answer to his little point about what lasts after.
"What lasts is truly important, though, I suppose that's just a testament as to if you succeeded or not. Though if I wish to make something for myself, then as long as I have all which I need to keep myself happy, or to keep my legacy remembered, then I would have succeeded" she mentioned. The ideas he spawned within her head were truly intriguing, they were things for anyone with high desires to wish for. Though it would always have to remain one step at a time, especially when working from rock-bottom.

Though, even though it felt like said performance was his doing to cause it to begin, it appeared as if he had been inviting her on a stroll to make talk and leave it behind for the time being. While that was basically her initial goal, it was a pretty big boon to have a safe reason to walk out of all the noise going on. Smiling and nodding, she slowly got up in an agreement to join him.
"Yes, I think that'd be wonderful" she answered briefly, following him out to the night-adorned outdoors of the village as the cooler air of the evening was a rather quaint and calming feeling. Going along with him as she considered an answer to his query of what drove her towards what she sought, thinking long on it before giving an answer.

"I suppose it's perhaps a little bit of a drive to be in control of something. Having all the assets and resources I could want at my disposal to live in luxury the way I want, or to shape the world around me how I please or wish to put my mind to, is something one could reasonably desire if they had the strive to go the distance for it. People as willing pawns who respect me and will listen to me for what I ask of them, now I'd like to be in control and all that, but I'd rather keep my name from being known as a dark person. Like a good respectable person everyone knows the name, but they consider truly powerful and rich, without the hassle of politics and nobility or something" she gave as an answer, looking up at the stars in the sky for a little brief moment before back to Reed.

"Though, I have wandered to Ryke and around a little. Honestly, quite unsure where to begin, it's not an easy undertaking, and to find companions who even desire leadership from a no-name in the first place is not so simple. I believed that just travelling the road for now and hearing what there had to be might prove answers that may enlighten me. To hear from someone like you who may have learned and experience the tales of many others, well at least to me may have sounded like an educated voice I would have felt interested in hearing from" she continued, giving him a soft smile as if inviting him to go on and tell stories and tales he was aware of to fulfil her desire for such information and inspiration.

Action
1. Good Cop - Leadership (F), Persuasion (F), Empathy (F), Seduction (F), Energized (F) - Sweet talk and charm a target by 'playing Good Cop', acting all nice and kind to convince or get what is wanted - Grade F - 0 Post Cooldown

Okami chuckled to herself.

"My master taught me well."

In contrast to Seira's agile approach, Okami remained relatively still; her footing adjusting ever-so-slightly to keep her dance partner right in front of her. And as the knight entered into her range, The Fang would fly once more and fill the air with vibrant, blinding sparks as the two blades met. They would dance until the crowd was satisfied. Then, they would dance a little more.

When The Fang came to rest within Okami's scabbard for the final time that night, The Ronin would mark the end of their dance with a bow. Then she would walk to Seira's side and share a whisper-

"There are many things I would ask you. But not now. Let's find some place in Ryken with fewer prying eyes. For now, get some rest."

Okami would take her leave and head towards her room; a light wave as she departed.

"I would see you at your best for our long journey."

Clockwork_Magic Clockwork_Magic Moonberry Moonberry Femboy Femboy Myxyzptlk Myxyzptlk

Nights End

c0bbee93-3a81-4713-8957-0d5964825582.webp
Under the vast canopy of stars, Reed listened intently as Giovanna outlined her ambitions. The quiet of the night enveloped them, providing a serene backdrop for a conversation that delved into the intricacies of power and legacy.

"Indeed, miss, to wield influence with respect and to be remembered kindly in the annals of history—these are noble aspirations," Reed affirmed, his voice soft yet earnest. "The road to such achievements is fraught with challenges, but it is also ripe with opportunities for those brave enough to walk it."

As the evening air grew cooler, hinting at the end of their conversation, Reed tapped out the remnants of his pipe. "I appreciate your insights, Giovanna. They are as vast as the night sky above us. But let us return inside; our companions need our help to restore order after tonight's revelry."

When they turned back towards the boarding house, Reed paused, a thoughtful expression crossing his features. "Speaking of roads," he began, his tone inviting, "Tomorrow we set forth for the capital. Your vision, your desire for control and a respected legacy—these could be well-served by the companions and opportunities you might find along our path."

Reed gestured towards the quiet village around them, now slumbering under the night sky. "Consider joining us on this journey. The road through Ryke could prove invaluable in building the connections and influence you seek. What say you, Giovanna? Will you share this road with us?"

Together, they made their way back to the boarding house. Inside, the atmosphere had shifted from chaotic to cooperative as everyone pitched in with the cleanup. Reed rolled up his sleeves and joined in, sweeping up broken glass and righting overturned chairs. The sound of brooms sweeping and people moving about filled the room, a harmonious end to an eventful night.

Once the last piece of debris was cleared away, Reed bade goodnight Each of them. "Rest well, everyone. Tomorrow, we journey onwards," he said with a smile, making his way to his room. The inn gradually quieted down as each person retreated to their quarters, the silence a stark contrast to the evening's earlier tumult.

When dawn broke, Reed was already up and about, knocking on doors with a cheerful energy. "Good morning! I've secured a ride that will take us a quarter of the way to Ryke. Meet outside when you're ready," he called out, his voice echoing down the hallway.

Outside, Reed stood next to a sturdy wagon, packed with goods and ready for the road. The driver, an old acquaintance with a robust laugh and a ready smile, greeted him warmly. "Ready for another adventure, Reed?" the driver asked, clapping him on the back.

"Always," Reed replied, grinning. He turned to watch as his companions emerged from the inn, their faces still showing traces of last night's excitement and this morning's sleep. As they approached, he introduced them to the driver. "This is Tom. He'll be our trusty guide for part of our journey to Ryke." The man was somewhat young with long blonde hair and green eyes. But he had a confident grin and seemed to be familiar with Reed.

Mentions: Gwen_Temi Gwen_Temi Femboy Femboy Gryphon3707 Gryphon3707 Myxyzptlk Myxyzptlk Clockwork_Magic Clockwork_Magic

Users who are viewing this thread

Back