• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Rising of the Forces Chat

no since they are bad guys (in this roleplay) and most of the people will go pack or pride I think humans can stick to guns and daggers as you don't bring a claw to a gun fight.
Also can you please make a cs for Homo sapien sapiens.

I did after you asked if the humans had powers!!! XD haha I kinda forgot I needed to make one for them. I'm running on no sleep for the past few days...sooo if I miss something just tell me.

Honestly lack of sleep is making me rather....um...blank when it comes to thinking...that's why I can't think of any names that I like for the Pride or Pack.... Sorry bout that Fuzz Fuzz

Well, Normally I'm not good with names, That's why i ask one of my friends to start giving me suggestions whenever i make RP's.
I'm thinking something location wise, but that's not original. BloodWolfRising BloodWolfRising

Well you can't do location wise because it's wolves and large cats from all over the world. They just are in Kansas because it is a middle ground and the last known location of any human

Okay so the wolves and the large cats that were left in the world came together to each form two solid forces. There were 6 hunters and 6 fighters left from each pack and pride. So the two packs and the two prides have come together to form one large pack and one large pride. So one pack is named, Moon Guardian Pack the other Silver Blood Pack??? How do those sound. Once I get names up for each pack and pride I'll put some changes to the character sheets! :) Together the pack name could be Blood Guardian Pack

For the Prides now...one Scattered Valley Pride and Jewel Eyed Pride. Together Scattered Jewel Pride?

Anyone want to put their thoughts up here, like I said I'm very open to other possible ideas!!! :) Also Self_Plagiarism Self_Plagiarism brought up a pretty good point maybe the humans should have one power seems how there are only 20 humans and roughly 40ish wolves and cats.

I was actually going to ask you guys if you thought we should go ahead and start and see if we can get more people to join that way

Well anyone can start it off!!! Haha that's one thing I'm pretty lax when it comes to rp's! :) Oh and just so you know it's Summer might as well just roll with the seasons. I'll post that on the front page so others know!!!

Also I'll make my post after I get off work at 11:30 it's 9 here now so it won't be that long of a wait.

Soo while I've been working my brain has been going insane with an idea.

What if there was one wolf that was set free by the scientist who made the Sickness. I would be the Scientist and do little blogs as things go to tell a bit of Delta and Dr. Hagader's story. Delta would be the only wolf who knows the cure. Delta is just the name for the wolf that keeps sticking with me if someone wants to play him they can or I can!!!

What do you think

Users who are viewing this thread

Back