• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Gregory The Overlander rp

Okay, so I know Gregor the Overlander isn't as popular as Suzanne Collin's over series 'Hunger Ganes' but I'm hoping to at least find someone interested in RPing this. I've been re-reading the Underland chronicles lately and I've just been so interested in it.

Gregor is just turned eighteen; he's in Virginia and it's his last year of school or he's just graduated, and he stumbles upon yet another entrance to the Underland completely by accident...and well, you know.

This sounded way better in my mind...anyway, so this is obviously GregorXLuxa, I do write paragraph but I will admit that I do sometimes slip into one liners but I try writing more.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back