• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern The Rich Kids of New York

Queen_Liyah

From Dusk till Dawn

embed.php

Host of the Show

giphy.gif

"Heyyyy guys my name is Catherine Lovato, that's right Demi Lovato daughter and I showing my face because I have talked to my mother about this idea for a very long time and we found the right people just to make this come true. This show that I know you guys are going to love is called "The Rich Kids of New York" That's right and there will be only 11 lucky teens joining us include me because I like to play fair, So there will be 5 girls and 6 guys and go throw there little life on t.v. with all the drama and romance, relationships,Careers, and such more, oooo Romance. Anyways this will be the most greatness show of all time. Hope you enjoy my show and Catherine is out, Peace"

Hello guys name is Aaliyah and I am 14 years old and yes I am always busy all the time and I had put a lot of my time in this so if you have any questions let me know because I wont bit at all trust me.

im have officially opened to two more characters one male and one female. However it won't be first come first serve Ill look threw them by the end of the week

Users who are viewing this thread

Back