• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Legacies: World at War - OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
SharkBark SharkBark
Rai contemplating leaving the group, eh?
Eh..maybe. Since you told me that we had to finish up some stuff before the time skip, what better way this there besides starting up something in Rai.
The only thing I got out of that post was....

RAI LORE!
Of COURSE. Ideas just began spilling into my brain a few days ago and now it's it's to finally get it all out.
But no, if I red that right, Rai thinking about leavin lol
We'll see.

Eh..maybe. Since you told me that we had to finish up some stuff before the time skip, what better way this there besides starting up something in Rai.

Of COURSE. Ideas just began spilling into my brain a few days ago and now it's it's to finally get it all out.

We'll see.
So, if I understand correctly, more Rai lore coming? Awesome!

His dad being an alchemist is so interesting. We've been heavily involved in magic thus far, so alchemy just seems so intriguing right now.

Trust me, this isn't a spur of the moment. This was planned from the moment The Headless Horseman was created as the final boss of the Chapter.
Well that works good for me. I love planned lore. The pay-off is all the more better in the end. It also makes sense why he's fighting so hard to get her back.

Well that works good for me. I love planned lore. The pay-off is all the more better in the end. It also makes sense why he's fighting so hard to get her back.
Yeah. Chapter 5 (post-timeskip) will be a doozy too so be prepared.

On a side note, changed Kumii's theme to this;

Users who are viewing this thread

Back