• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Legacies: World at War - OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
I’m not gonna lie, I resisted the urge to use ‘Bury the Light’ (Vergil’s battle theme from DMC5) as the enrage music for the headless horseman lol

Honestly, good pick. The Messenger is nice. I like it better than Bury the Light.

Definitely final boss music
Thats the first phase (Yes, I'm spoiling it, he has two phases.) The second phase is this;

(Skip to about 3:15 for the 'transition' into the second phase music.)

Thats the first phase (Yes, I'm spoiling it, he has two phases.) The second phase is this;

(Skip to about 3:15 for the 'transition' into the second phase music.)

Its not really a spoiler. All of them have two phases lol

Again, nice final boss music

Mana is meant to be Kumii's opposite, kinda like how Skyla was to Mika.

Aw, that's cute. I bet she's rambunctious then, because Kumii seems to be more silent and calm from the few posts we've gotten of him.
I also think shes more likely to interact with main group rather then Castro and the others

Friend. She wont attack on sight like Kumii would.

Hmmm you decide
Mateo would definitely be the one gushing over her. He would be the child entertainer since he's had plenty of child patients in the past and enjoys interacting with them.

I would love to believe it's a callback. Which creates the question of if she'd be a far-off ancestor of the lovely Dragonfists. And in that case.... LORE

Mateo would definitely be the one gushing over her. He would be the child entertainer since he's had plenty of child patients in the past and enjoys interacting with them.

I would love to believe it's a callback. Which creates the question of if she'd be a far-off ancestor of the lovely Dragonfists. And in that case.... LORE
Hmm, it’d definitely be a playful interest lol

I like the way you think though lol

*me, realizing that Mana could probably solo Strunqonah*

Huh… maybe she should be an elder dragon slayer too..

Hmm, it’d definitely be a playful interest lol

I like the way you think though lol
Did I just help create lore? YES! lol So then I'm guessing it was a coincidence after all. Still a fun thought though

*me, realizing that Mana could probably solo Strunqonah*

Huh… maybe she should be an elder dragon slayer too..
Lol doesn't she technically have the mental maturity of a twelve-year-old. I know Aleph is also technically a dragon slayer but man. Also, this dragon can't catch a break...

Lol doesn't she technically have the mental maturity of a twelve-year-old. I know Aleph is also technically a dragon slayer but man. Also, this dragon can't catch a break...
Yes but when you’re a 500 year old kid, you tend to have more wisdom and knowledge.

Did I just help create lore? YES! lol So then I'm guessing it was a coincidence after all. Still a fun thought though
I mean… you might have…

Users who are viewing this thread

Back