• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Legacies: World at War - OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
Hey, sorry for the inactivity, Alpha and Kumii. I've been going through a lot lately. Financially in specific. My family and I lost our home, and currently we're looking for a place to stay. So, I might not be able to post for a bit. Don't worry too much about me, and please send your best of hopes. I'll come back with a HUGE post once this settles down. Don't you even think of ending the rp or something, Kumii. Keep on building the world of the Rhythm Nation and surprise me with something huge. And Alpha, don't change at all. I better not come back and find some depressed emo girl. That's really all I have to say, please expect me to come back. If you need to take control of Rai for a bit, do your thing. Just, don't kill him or make him look too stupid now. Yknow what? If you wanna take over Castro, The Child Killer, and the Shadow of the Shugosha. Thanks for giving me such a fun time with this rp, I hope to see you in a bit.

From the puppetmaster of our Thunderous Hunter, two friends turned rivals, and a few other characters,

SharkBark

(Stay safe nerds 🤓)

Hey, sorry for the inactivity, Alpha and Kumii. I've been going through a lot lately. Financially in specific. My family and I lost our home, and currently we're looking for a place to stay. So, I might not be able to post for a bit. Don't worry too much about me, and please send your best of hopes. I'll come back with a HUGE post once this settles down. Don't you even think of ending the rp or something, Kumii. Keep on building the world of the Rhythm Nation and surprise me with something huge. And Alpha, don't change at all. I better not come back and find some depressed emo girl. That's really all I have to say, please expect me to come back. If you need to take control of Rai for a bit, do your thing. Just, don't kill him or make him look too stupid now. Yknow what? If you wanna take over Castro, The Child Killer, and the Shadow of the Shugosha. Thanks for giving me such a fun time with this rp, I hope to see you in a bit.

From the puppetmaster of our Thunderous Hunter, two friends turned rivals, and a few other characters,

SharkBark

(Stay safe nerds 🤓)
That's a right shame :c After this fight, we can have Rai MIA til you come back. It wouldn't feel right to have someone controling your character since you made it and only you can make them how he should act. At least that's my stance on what should happen with Rai.

SharkBark

(Stay safe nerds 🤓)
Man, that sucks dude. I understand being in a rough financial situation, since that was my family after my parents got divorced. Just know that it will get better and I'm sure you guys will land back on your feet again. I'll be looking forward to all the awesome Rai lore you've got planned when you get back!

I agree with Kumii on the whole Rai thing. Wouldn't feel right without your touch to the character.

Really hope things get better for you Shark! In fact, I know they will! Stay safe and we'll be looking forward to your return!

I guess this is essentially a 1x1 now Alpha, til the Puppetmaster comes back lol

I did try experimenting with "Abilities" for SAMI that were really only like Alchemy and tools and stuff but its hard to think of that stuff for darkness so I just went with fire ability tools lol

I saw that npc sheet kek

One of the face claims was Prince Dmitri from fire emblem three houses
Ohh, I guess I didn't delete it fast enough. I accidentally clicked post and uh...listen, it was the only white haired guy I could find.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back