• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Revolution (reboot)

[QUOTE="Alaster Von Grim](-sit in corner- you didn't acknowledge that kamina spun you rose)

[/QUOTE]
(-pat you head- dun worry bro she will ahahahahah)

(I can fix that if you wish , i didnt get a notification tikl i posted it . im sorry)

Zcara looked up at the princess and nodded "Im sorry T-tians scare me " She said siting up slightly but remaining in her hiding spot . She looked out at the titan and ducked back into her hiding spot a few seconds later.

Zcara has always feared people taller then her for some random reason. It could have been something to do with her father or something to do with her mothers death. Either way it looked like the small frail girl wouldnt be leaveing her hiding spot soon.

Last edited by a moderator:
Kalista Illea

Kalista look at the letter -"sadly your father was needed to win this Forsaken chaos" she spoke as she slowly wrap the paper in her hand bit she thought of something new and look at him "maybe you can join?"

@Alaster Von Grim

(@LostRose u ignore my post )

f1b5a154c0a2c8b3a981e97961dfe7f6.jpg

[/imageFloat]

Artagan could not help but laugh at the titans rather strange idea for being summoned, and his response to receiving the letter was not about to let the hunters laughing stop. He had seen the new acquaintances silhouette from afar "Your father was not wrong, I too find my kind rather...how do I put it...Selfish? Unreasonable? Hence my living in the forest. So princess. " he said turning his head back to the map. "I know you wish for others to arrive first, but I would at least prefer the meaning of this entire ensemble. " The hunter said with solemn look upon his face.

"No humans are weak untrustworthy creatures and I don't want any part of your pointless feud with who ever it is your fighting"

Kamina said as he stopped and looked back with a devilish grin

(I have fixed both posts , im truely sorry about that)

Zcara took a deep breath and stepped out from her hiding place "Please stay mr titan we need all the help we can get and not all humans are bad , some are truely evil but i dont not believe the princess and the hunter are untrustworthy" She said looking up at the titan " and im sorry for hiding from you i wasnt expecting a titan to spin me" She smiled and let go of her fear for the sake of the meeting and the princess.

Kalista illea

Taking a deep breath in frustration she look at Artagos to the way he told that the Titans are Selfish. It was rather rude yet funny at the same time.

"Its alright i dont mind if i lose one comrades even if its just you... we can still do this to fight" she spoke but regreting her words she totaly need a titan for defence yet sadlg they treat them as some weakling fools

She look back Artagon "well you see... its about the two sisters bringing chaos upon the face of the earth and if we dont stop them... it will be then end of all humanity."

@Alaster Von Grim @KingsPlague

"I didn't mean to frighten you little girl"

Kamina said as he walked over to zcara and kneeled down to eye level

"You are adorable I could squish you, seriously it would not be hard"

He said as he tussled her hair before he looked at kalista

"I'll watch your pointless feud I could do with a laugh or two"

@Astaroth Suzumiya @KingsPlague @LostRose

Kalista Illea

"And i can kill u if i have to" she told him as she look at the map "we are in no time for games and if u are here to abuse my comrades or scared them i could send u to your father as a corps" she said as shd hold the handle of her sword and look at him "did u get what i said?"

@Aragon @LostRose @KingsPlague

"I try to be playfully and all I get is threats, and you humans wounder why Titans don't like you"

Kamina said as he walked over to kalista

Zcara stood looking at the map and took mental notes on the locations. She looked up " what is the meeting about princess " she mummbled still taking mental notes from the map and noted in her head where the temple was .

Kalista illea

"You will recieve all the treaths u deserve becuz you dont respect humans like us " she said looking at him walking close as she grip her sword "dont try to do anything stupid i assure you that"

She look at him with a glare, he is just a titan why do they have to think of humans as some low life creatures and just incase if he try to attack there is water and earth she can lock him up like a peace of cake. Just like how she have done it in her past.

@Alaster Von Grim

While they are talking the maids start fixing the broken doors andsculptures. They dint take heed of anyones pressnce until they are called then the workers started fixing the door

Kalista illea

She turn her head to lool at Zcara "the map will be our guide... i called u all her for an importand reason but ill have to say it when we are all complete" she told her as she pat her head gently.

Looking at her reminds her of her long lost lil sister . The way she was scared made her feel the slight if worry but cannot be shown upon her face "are u alright now Zcara? Dont worry you will be safe when u are with me or with us ... we sill keep u safe"

@LostRose

"Stop thinking Titans are evil creatures bend on destroying the world and we'd be nicer"

Kamina said as he leaned against kalista and put his arm her

"You can always start with being nicer"

He said flirtatiously

@Astaroth Suzumiya

Zcara nodded "im just noting down where a safe place is in my head " She said as she looked back down at thd map and pointed at a spot on the map "its an old temple I found and started to take in anyone in need of aid or shelter" She stated "its not perfect but its not known about"

Kalista illea

Glaring upon his sudden action. Staring into his eyes as she shook up her head and frownrd "i have no time on being nice our world is upon war if we do not do anything " she said as shd hold his cheeks and pushing him away gently "its shall be the last time humanity will ever exist... even your race will end" she said and walk and sat in the throne "you know u can join the resistance for a change"

@Alaster Von Grim

Kalista illea

Kalista look at her across the throne as she nodded "i wonder how did u survive in just living up in a temple? Without any communucation... thats a hard chance of surviving " she said as she look at the door waiting for the other if not she will begin and she would just explain it again for the late comers

@LostRose

Kalista Illea

Kalista nodded in understandment "i ses... yet my uncle saw a prophecy and a titan like u are needed yet u back out?" She pause and stand up "im starting to wonder if it was all just a dream" she mumble and look at the sky. It was getting dark anytime soon and they are all still incomplete.

The lights start to shine inside the empire as she look at them all. She promise to them that what ever happen she will protect them and she promise that she sill never lose any Comrades even thoe they are annoying or innocent. She will hold upon her words.

@Aragon @KingsPlague @LostRose

"u-um " Zcara look at the titan and gulped "C-Can please not do that mister" She stuttered out and removed hand from her chin " Anyway the temple has supplies and beds if we need , i visited nearby towns from time to to time for everything i needed such as bandages and food"

Mia Mia trudged out of a nearby forest, her clothes tattered and stained with blood. She left her domain with hope and excitement in her eyes that quickly faded when she was chased by a pack of wild wolves. Now all that is left of the glow in her eyes is fear. She wasn't expecting dangers right away, and she thought wolves were nice from her domain.

a small glimmer of hope came to the glow in her eyes, thinking that maybe she would find some good. She dragged her feet across a open valley, in hopes that something great or at least nice will come to her.

( i guess i will figure shit out if i do dis wrong i will faceplam into mud) Kiro looked up to see a huge ass titan, and someone else.." Who are those 2 are they a couple?" Kiro murmerd under her breath. Kiro soon walked over to the princess and the titan....*what rhe hell?* Kiro thought to herself as she walked off into a darker place. Kiro blended perfectly into the shadows. she didnt want to interact in the slightest. If she made freinds on this revolution it would be a mericale. @Astaroth Suzumiya @Alaster Von Grim

Kalista illea

"I understand ... monks live there for peace and Humanity" she said walking to the window the saw a girl like close to death snaping her hands the Guards become aware and help her get inside safely

@Aragon

Users who are viewing this thread

Back