• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern The reunion of cursed lovers

BloodyMary

Advid Roleplayer
((Looling for male and maybe. If wanted, also someone to play six year old son))

So here's my plot: u were my highschool romance in senior year. Although u never told me u werent exactly human. That u were a demon mix of some sort and that u had many coming after u. I never found out till I discirvered it on my own. When I suddenly disappeared a few years passed. U were 24 now. U were walking in the street of a neighborhood in a city u were visiting. U found out about a family living in a pretty big house alone in the forest. Curiousoty sent u to visit, when u got there. U saw a scene that made ur eyes go wide. It was someone who seemed familiar being pulled away from a child who looked familiar to u. Men dressed in black and the woman screaming trying to pull herself free as the child was being held by two men.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back