• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings The Return of Shibe's Casual Partner Search

ShibeGuy

Playing Persona 4 Golden
"Dread it. Run from it. Either way, Shibe still arrives." -Thanos Probably

Well hey howdy! Shibe is back again! For the nth time. I used to be way more active, to the point where I probably annoyed the hell out of some of you! Unfortunately for the world, I've got a lot more free time on my hands, which means you better prepare yourselves for the return of Shibe, and all hot garbage that comes with that!

Me (The Shibe in question)
Me.
-Nearly 18, so no naughty stuff. It kills my drive anyway.
-He/Him, comfortable playing Male or Female characters.
-I enjoy F×F and M×F pairings, though I'd be down for M×M with some convincing.
-ROMANCE IS MY FAVORITE. I'm a lonely boy. Can't help it if enjoy love stories.
-I can write anywhere from 1-3 paragraphs comfortably. Anything else is a bit of a stretch.

You (What I expect)
Not much!
-Please be able to spell/formulate a paragraph!
-Be open-minded
-Be patient please!
-Talk about/Plot stuff with me! It's one of my favorite things to do with people. Let's geek out over characters/plots together!

Plots and other Junk (Cool!)
I'll break'em into categories for you!
We'll have Fandoms, Pairings, and a Special Favorite of mine at the end! Sweet. (Stars are cravings!)

Fandoms:
-Avatar: The Last Airbender (+Korra)-
-Soul Eater-⭐⭐⭐
-Danganronpa (Currently playing 3. DO NOT SPOIL.)-⭐
-Resident Evil-
-Steven Universe-⭐
-Pokemon- (Trainers or Pokemon!)⭐
-My Hero Academia-
-Furries- (Not a fandom, but hey, just getting it out there.)⭐
-Undertale-⭐

Pairings:
Angel × Demon⭐
Catboy/Catgirl × Human⭐⭐
Therapist × Patient⭐
Coroner × Cop/Detective⭐⭐⭐
Knight/Guard × Royal⭐
Wizard × Warrior
Zombie Apocalypse Survivors⭐⭐
Hero × Citizen
Villain × Hostage⭐

SHIBE'S SPECIAL FAVORITE CATEGORY:
Monster Girls. I really like Monster Girls. Call it a guilty pleasure if you will, but God damn I can't get enough of this type of RP.
-In these pairings I'm about to list I would vastly prefer to play as the human male! Thank you.
-Goes without saying but If you are to do one of these, I'd vastly prefer you to play a Monster Female. Thank you-

Shibe's Monster Girl Pairings:
-Lamia×Human-⭐⭐
-Drider×Human-⭐⭐
-Harpy×Human-⭐⭐
-Vampire×Human-⭐⭐⭐
-Alarune×Human-⭐
-Demon×Human-⭐⭐⭐
-Gorgon×Blind Human-⭐⭐⭐⭐
-Werewolf×Human-⭐⭐

And that's that! That's all I have for right now! A much bigger list than I usually do, cuz I tried to give more to work with this time around. Please give it some thought! Please comment or DM me so we can start chatting!

Signing off,
-ShibeGuy

Last edited:
Hi! Are you still looking or interested in Angel x Demon, Catgirl/Catboy x Human, Villain x Hostage, or Knight/Guard x Royal?

Heyo! Not sure if you're still looking for a partner but if you are I think a Royal/Guard romance would be fun! I can DM you if you're interested, or you can DM me. Up to you! If you're not interested that's totally ok, no hard feelings!

Heyo! Not sure if you're still looking for a partner but if you are I think a Royal/Guard romance would be fun! I can DM you if you're interested, or you can DM me. Up to you! If you're not interested that's totally ok, no hard feelings!
Feel free to DM me! I'd be happy to discuss.

Hey! I've never played danganronpa, but I HAVE watched it. Some of it anyways, haha. Also, I literally love zombie apocalypse rps, so ya know.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back