• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom The Renegade lounge (PKMN: The Underdogs)

Main
Here
Characters
Here
. D O V E . D O V E did you want to have apple and noe be together doing something? or no? i'll post after your say.
That would be cool but I don't have anything particular in mind as to what they're doing
Maybe they are scamming people for free breakfasts or something

Do you have any idea?

norway norway don't mean to rush or annoy you but just wanna let you know that I may be busy on monday so if you could post this weekend that would be awesome :3

norway norway don't mean to rush or annoy you but just wanna let you know that I may be busy on monday so if you could post this weekend that would be awesome :3
I'm busy as well. I'll post as soon as I'm able, but you're more than welcome to post first instead of waiting on me. Set the scene however you want. Don't include Noe if you want, it doesn't matter to me I can write him in something later when I'm able to post.

Had to get a lot of medical testing done yesterday guys. So I'll post soon but I'm a bit scattered.

I'm busy as well. I'll post as soon as I'm able, but you're more than welcome to post first instead of waiting on me. Set the scene however you want. Don't include Noe if you want, it doesn't matter to me I can write him in something later when I'm able to post.

Had to get a lot of medical testing done yesterday guys. So I'll post soon but I'm a bit scattered.
It's fine sorry for being annoying (If I was) just wanted to give you guys a heads up

Users who are viewing this thread

Back