• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Pokemon: The Underdogs

OOC
Here
Characters
Here

Arael

Resident Old Guy
Kalos Locations

Day: Tuesday, February 6th, 2018
Time: 8: 45 AM

The sun was peeking through the blinds which caused a bit of a glare on Edens laptop screen which reflected back into her reading glasses, she sat with her back to the window as to avoid direct sunlight in her eyes but to no surprise it still found a way to annoy her; She hated mornings, and it was very obvious by the stern look on her face that noting was off to a good start. She was alone for the time being, having sent her Zorua off with Yuki to do a morning patrol to make sure they were clear to leave without any resistance. While she sat she staring at the simple dark screen which was decorated only by plain black text and photos of caged Pokemon and crates full of obviously stolen items while the quality offered was reasonable; it was the prices that drove her crazy and unless you had a rare Pokemon or item to offer in return there was no point in displaying interest at all.

Eden gave an annoyed sigh as she changed pages, typing in the word Renegade before watching the team's market page load up. There wasn't much there; a small crate of evolution stones, a few baby Pokemon like Pichu and Igglypuff..rare but obviously not sought after by the big spenders. However there was a message posted under the crate of stones that simply stated:'Price and Location?' of course on sites like this cloak and dagger were necessary and it kept the traffic on the site almost untraceable which kept the international police and other hackers at bay for the time being; so everyone was happy and everyone got paid.

The sound of rapid typing soon filed the room as her fingers danced gracefully across the keyboard before sending a message that was equally cryptic. 'We'll be in touch.' she smiled to herself before closing her laptop and sliding the dark computer back into her bag before sliding off the bed and into a silent stretch. Speaking of silence it was almost too quiet, Edens eyes soon fell on the bed where Appleine had been resting in the night before. Of course the girl had a habit of walking off but she usually told Eden where she was going; They all did, but she wasn't too worried since the con artist had left her bag behind which help most of her equipment that allowed her to work efficiently but with her prowess she could easily have it replaced by some love-struck fool within a day, hell that's how they got two free rooms for the night.

Eden pulled her long white hair back into a quick and messy braid, threw on a white tee with the word 'Nope' stitched across the front in bold black letters, and damaged black jeans before putting on her boots and stepping out into the halls and calling out for the two people who she knew for a fact were never too far from her "Appleine? Mortimer?" she called out before shutting her room door and walking down the hall. This place wasn't too bad, definitely not five stars but passable for her taste. She ran her hand along the peeling wallpaper before calling out again; This time with their nicknames. "Apple! Noe!" of course they had to be together since most of their work relied on their team work and synergy so she wouldn't be surprised if they went off to gather supplies from passerby's or to practice new scams. As Eden turned the corner she was immediately pushed to the ground by a large canine Pokemon whom she couldn't identify with all of it's fur in her eyes as it licked her happily. "Ugh, Zorua enough! okay, okay you win!" she finally revealed a smile before finding the strength to push off the false Mightyena that now sat obediently by her side, and out of the corner of her eye she could see Yuki's Kangaskan walking up with her Trainer soon coming into view.

"You know I prefer your normal form, this isn't really my style." she gestured to the Pokemon's appearance before chuckling and watching as the Mightyena became wrapped in a red spinning orb, causing the illusion to fade as her partner sat in front of her chuckling to himself as he often did.
764c495d2adeaf8af7235a28103b816f.gif

"Much better, have you seen the rest of our friends aside from Yuki of course?"

((Sorry It's a bit late, I had a paper for school that I needed to knock out first.))

. D O V E . D O V E norway norway M Metalgeardude @AKKaleb True Blue Flannel True Blue Flannel

Last edited:
Location: A small cafe near the motel on the outskirts of Laverre City, Kalos
Day: Tuesday, February 6th, 2018
Time: 8: 45 AM
norway norway Arael Arael

A high pitched shriek echoed throughout the otherwise silent cafe followed by hushed whispers all directed to one subject: a woman with strawberry champagne hair tied into a messy bun wearing an oversize round glasses. The girl seemed to be panicking with her thin brows knitted together. It didn't take long for a cafe staff to approach the woman, asking her if she's alright.

"M-my wallet is gone!" her voice laced with apprehension that seemed to cause the worker to be worried. Said worker tried to ask and make sure that the woman looked everywhere but apparently, her wallet disappeared without her knowing. A tear began to slip its way out of crystalline blue eyes, "I-I wouldn't be able to... pay my order.." her soft voice was barely heard which made her look even more heartbreaking.

The alarmed cafe worker scurried to call the manager who turns out to be an intimidating and muscular man. The woman with light strawberry hair visibly flinched and began trembling, "S-sir, I lost my wallet and ordered large quantity of food." she paused to play with her fingers, "I-I fear that I wouldn't be able to pay for them." upon meeting her sad eyes, the manager's steely glare wavered. The man scratched the back of his neck. Now that the girl stopped talking, he is suddenly aware that all eyes were focused on them. They girl-in-distress noticed his uncertainty, "Would...you mind if I wash the dishes for you instead? For a week? Perhaps until I pay my debt?" she offered hesitantly with trembling voice.

"The poor girl..."

"Tsk, tsk, thieves these days.."

"Just let her be.."

Whispers turned audible and the manager sweated while the girl continued to fiddle with her fingers. A few seconds later and the manager finally gave up, telling the girl that it was on the house and she doesn't have to worry a thing or two. The girl instantly beamed and flashed him a disarming smile before grabbing the take-outs and exiting the cafe hastily. The moment she step a foot outside the shop is the moment an impish smirk found its way to her soft features. She reached out to her messy bun and let her long hair flow freely before removing the large glasses framing her face.

The con artist seemed to look around for a bit before her bright blue eyes landed into a very familiar dark-haired boy. She let out a sweet smile and approached him, "Noe, I got us breakfast~!" she told him with a matching sugary chuckle (something you wouldn't expect to come out from an expert scammer) "You were right though. The manager looked tough but ended up to be quite concerned over his reputation. Now let's get back to the motel since our worried leader is probably screaming for us by now." Appleine sent Noe a wink before a round and pink pokemon jumped into her arms, taking her by surprise. She instantly grinned when she realized that it was her adorable jigglypuff, "Jiggles~!" she giggled, "Were you good to Noe while I was away?"

A passing breeze kicked up leaves that had long since abandoned their branches, shooing them off in a steady spiral which beckoned Noe's inquisitive mind.

And where are they going in such a hurry?

Uninterested in providing an answer, the ostracized foliage fluttered on, rallying more members on their journey which were swept up from laverre's cobble streets before the beginning of another row of planted trees cut off his view. The air was crisp -- feeling the numbing burn of a growing coldness to those pale, slender fingers, Noe sought refuge within a pair of fitted black slacks, the inside pockets satin and warmed by nothing but body temperature. Beneath the waist of Noe's pants that creased slightly from the weight of two hands, two claws materialized like shadows could be found wrapped around just below his knee, belonging to none other than sableye. His ruby eyes would catch the glint of the sun whenever he'd peer up to observe Noe's thoughtful expression; not too far from the little monster sat jiggles who seemed accustomed to the odd pair. Not too far away from Belle Vie, a cafe known for it's old school baking, an ominous chime would resonate within the perimeters of the town, bouncing off preserved homes basking in the broken gleams from a shy sun. Ding, ding, ding -- would the residents also describe it as ominous? Noe wondered, glance drifting to the direction the sounds waves carried the warning that the noon hour was indeed drawing near. Perhaps it was just Mortimer that found an old, preserved town under the demands of an over sized, vintage clock uncomfortable. He wondered if those disbanding leaves had the right idea.

Noe, I got us breakfast~!

"Ah, I'm relieved. I don't know what we'll do about that shameless soul that took your wallet," casually, he revealed the item from behind his back, tossing it to her once they had parted ways from the cafe. He then relieved her of her wares, shifting them over easily to either arm. Though it was really to dig for sable's treat, of which the little monster pattered forward in excitement that could only be assumed by his attentiveness, as that expression of his was forever neutral.

"Bon appetite," The trainer spoke with a hint of adoration in his voice, but continued his pace once more, trusting the creature could keep up with them while eating. "Eden should overlook our absence once she sees the food," he said it without any knowledge that she would indeed be satiated by the sight of their procurement. "They often say light is the cure to darkness, but a lie provided our meal -- begs the question, how much darkness was needed for this to come to light?" A low rumble emitted from his partner, perhaps one of delight for the treat, or maybe he was thinking out loud in response to the inquiry. Who ever knew with sableye?

After reuniting with Zorua Eden scooped the small into her arms before walking back to her room; However, she only stayed for a minute or two as she grabbed her laptop again, tucking it underneath one arm as she held the small Pokemon in the other. She made her way back into the lobby, only stopping to give a polite and cheerful "Hello." to the hotel manager, a young man very quirky and obviously uncultured to the art of women; At least enough not to know when he's being used. He gave her an eager smile and wave which made Zorua snicker which eventually caused Eden to hold back her own laughter as she walked over to an arm chair placed carefully in front of a lamentable fireplace; which crackled softly, even though the sunlight made it seem inadequate the warmth it gave off was very much appreciated.

Eden eventually cast aside her boots and sat cross-legged in the chair with both Zorua and the laptop in her lap. She continued to stare at the many wares of the top mob bosses almost envious but at the same time eager to learn how they did it. Getting the connections, building team, and establishing dominance..she desired that power but not for the same reasons they did; In her mind their goals were different in her eyes, at least she hopped they would remain that way. "We're nothing like them, right sweetheart?" She smiled as she scratched under Zorua's chin, causing him to grunt softly while he stared at the screen along with her. Of course he'd be interested she bought his egg from a site like this; at times she wondered if he knew about where he came from or where he would be if she hadn't taken him in..would he be happy? would he be able to travel and see the world? or even be stronger with a normal trainer? at the rate they were training he should have evolved by now; but he hadn't, the thought often discouraged her at times but seeing him run around and enjoy himself with the other Pokemon often reassured her and the way they seemed to grow closer even through the smallest interactions often made her feel like she was doing something right.

She sighed and soon clicked off the website, making sure to close the program completely before opening a more formal window and looking at the local news to see if there was anything worth investigating. "Not interested...not interested." she mumbled as she continued clicking through pages and links. "Not Intr- oh." She shifted slightly, causing the small fox to perk up as well and see what caught her interest. Two articles standing out the most and both just so happen to be located in the same city. "Fossils discovered by researcher in Lumiose city." A smile soon found it's way across Eden's lips as she red through the article; twelve fossils total which meant big money on the black market and apparently they just finished rebuilding a Pokemon Center on Magenta Plaza which seemed like a good place to "acquire" some new Pokemon for the team and people who lived in or passed by Lumiose always seemed to have some rare pokemon on them. "Looks like we're taking a trip to the big city; that is if anyone shows up so we can fill them in on this." Eden smiled to herself while Zorua simply smirked at the idea of ll the trouble they could cause.

. D O V E . D O V E norway norway

It was a wonderful day, that is if you weren't going to have your Pokemon stolen. The sky was baby blue not a cloud in sight. The sun burst through radiating the streets of saffron city
"What a perfect day for working I should be able to haul in some good loot and find some new trainers to pick. In this town I might be able to find a rare Pokemon hmmmm, who to target" Airion mumbled to no one in particular. Airion spotted a youngish trainer about 13 with an umbreon.

Airion knew the boy was young and young people were always looking for the glory. "Hey boy wanna be the best Pokemon trainer ever, fight me with your umbreon, you win your the best Pokemon trainer, I win I gate your umbreon fair" Airion said gently. The boy nodded enthusiastically. The umbreon was only a lvl 7. Airion threw out riolu and told it to use force palm. The boy had no time to react. The umbreon fainted shortly after and Airion picked up his prize snickering and whispering to himself " Ha such a beginner I better get this back before someone catches me. With that Airion went the the renegades base to find bell

Users who are viewing this thread

Back