• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Dice The Redux of the Tale of a Falling Empire - OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Sure, we can do that, but Kitava's first act upon receiving this news will be to command Manato to confirm its veracity, and if it is indeed the monster he is seeking, to go slay it :P

Edited the post with the following paragraph:

"The captain at the gate naturally gives orders to relay the story to Manato, but he also commands one of his men to bring word of it to the palace, allowing Kitava and the rest of her staff to hear it as well (assuming of course that Manato doesn't pass on the news himself). How do you all react to this information?"

Edited the post with the following paragraph:

"The captain at the gate naturally gives orders to relay the story to Manato, but he also commands one of his men to bring word of it to the palace, allowing Kitava and the rest of her staff to hear it as well (assuming of course that Manato doesn't pass on the news himself). How do you all react to this information?"
Awesome. I'll get a post tomorrow adding that Taeran heard and what she does.

Rykon Rykon
You mentioned having Manato try to gather all of the "Exalted combatants within Kandara". Not all of them will necessarily be able to join you/be of use on the hunt. With that in mind, is there anyone you specifically want to bring along/leave behind?

jaydude jaydude
Hey, I know I haven't been active much. But some things have come up that has taken the majority of my attention.

I need to let you know that I won't be able to able to post or anything until early November. So you can skip me, or write me out, or ignore me, or play for me as however you need. Sorry about this. Hopefully I can take care of things quickly here.

jaydude jaydude
Hey, I know I haven't been active much. But some things have come up that has taken the majority of my attention.

I need to let you know that I won't be able to able to post or anything until early November. So you can skip me, or write me out, or ignore me, or play for me as however you need. Sorry about this. Hopefully I can take care of things quickly here.
Dang, sorry to hear that. Hope things work out for you, but don't rush sorting your stuff out if that's likely to cause you problems later on. Take care of it at your own pace.

Hey all. Apologies for any delays. I've been working on my next post - the one that'll start the battle with Steelscale - but it's quite late and I have to be up for work tomorrow morning, and I've still got a few mechanics I need to calculate. Rest assured I'll be able to continue this game within a few days.

Rykon Rykon , do you know when you'll be able to post here again?

D. Rex D. Rex , are things still complicated for you in RL? I recall you mentioning that you wouldn't be able to post until November, correct me if wrong.

Rykon Rykon , do you know when you'll be able to post here again?

D. Rex D. Rex , are things still complicated for you in RL? I recall you mentioning that you wouldn't be able to post until November, correct me if wrong.
I'm not sure when things will clear up. I'm about to have to change jobs. So far so good, but with everything going on presently, I just don't have the energy to give RPN proper focus yet.

I'm not sure when things will clear up. I'm about to have to change jobs. So far so good, but with everything going on presently, I just don't have the energy to give RPN proper focus yet.
Okay. In that case, should I just skip you, and have your involvement in the fight take place in the background?

Good luck with real life, by the way.

Thanks man. I've just been told to expect good news soon, so I'm optimistic this mess will calm down in the short term.

With Manato being a combat-focused character, it feels bad to sit out this scene. I'll do what I can and see if I can keep up.

Thanks man. I've just been told to expect good news soon, so I'm optimistic this mess will calm down in the short term.

With Manato being a combat-focused character, it feels bad to sit out this scene. I'll do what I can and see if I can keep up.
Hope all that goes well! Rooting for you!

Ugh. I had this whole thing where I was going to have her throw her weapon and leap across to its back, but I realized they're all Step 1 Charms and I can only use one Charm per step.

Not as complicated! Just having to deal with the ripples now.

I'm back. I just need... well... to figure out what to do to be back.

Got a start date for a new job, so things are going well. Scrambling to wrap up a ton of little tasks to hand things off on my way out of the current job.

To D.'s point, everything else is a matter of finding and appropriate way to resume the current set of games.

Got a start date for a new job, so things are going well. Scrambling to wrap up a ton of little tasks to hand things off on my way out of the current job.

To D.'s point, everything else is a matter of finding and appropriate way to resume the current set of games.
Sounds busy, but you seem to be doing okay overall. Good for you.

Woo! Congratulations!

Well, that was a waste. I should have built up more Power. Ah well. I'll have to try to build up again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back