The Red String - Out Of Character

Looks like you get to wait another week so you can dread it even longer~

tenor.gif

So I don't get notifications when someone posts in the official RP unless I'm tagged. 

This past week was a bit busy for me as well, but I'm glad to see you guys are back again! ^_^  

@Dakup Yeah that happens to me sometimes. I find that if I unfollow and then re-follow a topic, sometimes that will correct the issue.

In other news, Kore has lost her computer charger. 
Retarded.png
I think I may have misplaced it when I was cleaning (go figure, cleaning up makes me lose things) but I haven't managed to find it anywhere. Luckily I still have a backup, but there will probably be times that I won't have access to a computer because of this.

Notifications aren't usually wonky for me, but they have been recently. Only about half of the time do I get any unless I'm on the page. I check pretty often though so I don't tend to miss out.

That's awful .-. I've bought two chargers for my current laptop (the first one got chewed up by a very naught bunny, but the other just stopped working for no reason <_<), luckily the one I have now works well *knocks on wood*

Well, hopefully you'll find it soon O.o Did you maybe put it in the laptop's case (if you have one?)

I can vouch. I see Paddie's name around here all the time. X3 

I've never had a charger stop working on me, but I have had a computer battery completely die out to the point that my computer can't be taken off the charger at all for even a second, or else it will shut off (which really sucks when somebody unplugs it when you're doing something important and haven't saved yet).

Lucky me, I managed to find it! 
Emoticon1-ClosedEyesOpenSmile.png
 It got accidentally mixed in with the unused wires and plugs drawer.

Except the one time you SAY I'm here all the time, this is what I get for being sick x3

It was the only time I had a charger stop working for seemingly no reason. I have had the not-charging issue with my phone .__. It's frustrating <_< (Also Google Docs is a life saver, you'll never lose more than a few words/a sentence~!)

I hate those drawers owo They never have wires you're looking for, and if it does, the wire doesn't work <_< (And also you can lose good wires in it, like you did owo).

Gah, sorry for not replying. I will do it first thing tomorrow, for now sleep!

I was waiting for Jinkx to reply (just so I can get all of my characters in one post .___. ) but yeahx3

Also I got Crystal Pepsi, it's pretty yummy :q *and is now nomming Grilled Cheeseburger chips*

But yeah, I'm just waiting to post owo

Just to give you guys a heads up I won't be able to post anything after tomorrow 7pm ((european time)) because i'm going on a wintersport holiday and i'm not really sure if there's wifi. I will be back on the 3rd of march! But for now i'm still able to reply and such

unnnnnngggghhh i might have to drop this entirely but i really don't want to

the stress of writing replies piled on top of anxiety piled on top of depression piled on top of my exams is killing me slowly

So the site is moving again tomorrow? Like, this time for sure? 
ohreally.png

@zeroinspo Thanks for the update! ^_^  Since your trip coincides with the update, we likely won't get very far in your absence. I hope you have lots of fun though!

@jinkx Awww, is there anything we can do that might help alleviate the stress for you? If you feel you need a temporary break, I allow members to rejoin. Also, we could place your characters in limbo if you don't have the time yet, but you would still be able to roleplay in On The Side should you like to and as much as you like. Then once classes are over and life is less of a bully, your characters can make their triumphant return. Or if you or anyone has an alternative idea, I'm willing to listen to those as well and try to work something out. If it is all too much though I totally understand. I want this to be a fun experience for everyone, I certainly wouldn't want the roleplay to add stress. Whatever your decision may be, I will do my absolute best to support you.

Im probably not going to post anything until after the update. Lazy me forgot to copy down my followers and other stuff so I gotta do that.  Along with another thing, sorta busy creating my own roleplay.

I'm not saying he wouldn't, just for some reason the thought, to me, is funny x3. It's probably because I was half-asleep when I first read that you think he'd should be a cop, being half asleep makes everything funny x3.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back