• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Red-Eyed Demon

OOC
Here

GojiBean

Your resident irradiated Kaiju King
Roleplay Type(s)
RED.png
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------​

"With his glowing red eyes, he's trailblazed a bloody path into the nightmares of millions. Equally nightmarish are the daggers he wields which emit a haunting green light around a solid black, almost liquid-like core within the heart of the blades. Some say it's the legendary metal known as Orichalcum. Others say they're Demon-forged blades from the Nether World. Whatever the truth may be, one thing is certain: To meet his glowing crimson gaze is to court death."

- Anonymous

Welcome all to the Red-Eyed Demon's personal page!

Now you might all be thinking, "what's GojiBean up to sharing a page like this?"

Glad you asked!

This page isn't really about telling you anything about him other than what's in that cryptic quote above. Rather, it's a page I'll be using to chronicle the Red-Eyed Demon's appearances throughout the RP and update it with some vague and also cryptic hints as to what he was doing in the area so you can start slowly piecing together what his true agenda might be.

So I hope you enjoy this page! And I hope you enjoy this face claim I made for him (it's a WIP and will be improved over time to eventually have a full body attached to it, I promise)!

Red-Eyed Demon.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back