• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy The Reclaimed Vanguard || Guild Quest Style Medieval Fantasy

StoneWolf18

Within the Depths of a Dream

WANTED! ADVENTURES, MONSTER SLAYERS, BOUNTY HUNTERS!
The Reclaimed Vanguard is looking for anyone decent enough with a weapon or words to join their ranks and give their name the glory it once had. All applicants must visit the guild hall in Eldershire to be considered!
Alright, so since i am DMing a D&D group, I realized I was craving a medieval fantasy roleplay so that's what I'm doing! The main idea is that everyone is going to be a new recruit of the budding guild The Reclaimed Vanguard, a once famous but now forgotten group of monster slayers that wants to reattain their former status. We will begin each "day" by voting on a contract, going to complete it, and then dividing up the spoils, using the gold we gain to not only purchase better equipment, but also upgrade the guild hall, notice boards, and so on and so forth while trying to uncover the guild's mysterious past.

This is a detailed roleplay, with that being said I want not only 3 paragraphs per post but commitment as well. If you do not think you're going to be able to stick around long term, then don't clog up my roleplay's threads.

There are going to be a total of 4 slots without me included so five in total. It, however, its not first come first serve, so you'll have to impress me with your CS in order to get in.

Characters can be from all walks of life, although it would be pretty odd for a noble to want to do something as such, or a peasant to have the training required. Regardless, most races are accepted into their ranks despite a few bad apples being rather stuck in their racist ways and the other, larger guilds gagging at the mix of species. (Races should be passed by me if not human.)

All of the characters, no matter their skill or expertise, will begin as a recruit with starting gear. No exceptions to this rule. Along with this, all recruits are 24 years or older, as taking in children in the past hadn't gone over so well.

The guild master and those working for the guild such as smiths and maids, are all NPCs that will be met as time goes along. However, not much is known about the master. Only that once a new one is required in their place, another member will disappear in their place, not often seen again.

If anyone has any questions or are interested, post below with a possible class and race as I wanna see character ideas forming. ^^
Coded By || StoneWolf18 StoneWolf18

Stoney, you should realize by now that 9 times out of 10, you start an rp and I am fookin' THERE. :3 Particularly hyped fo dis one as well, I love rps focused on an organization like this for some reason.

*Teh Dergongears begin to turn and craft an awesome character* (and this time, they won't be a horny lesbian. They might even be male but I'm not promising that one xD)

HOOOYYYPPPE <3<3<3

Stoney, you should realize by now that 9 times out of 10, you start an rp and I am fookin' THERE. :3 Particularly hyped fo dis one as well, I love rps focused on an organization like this for some reason.

*Teh Dergongears begin to turn and craft an awesome character* (and this time, they won't be a horny lesbian. They might even be male but I'm not promising that one xD)

HOOOYYYPPPE <3<3<3
x333 <333

What type of setting is it?
What races?
Magic.. yes/no? What kinds(if limited)

Also I apologize if these are in the post... I'm on mobile and don't see anything past "All applicants must visit Guild"

Hmmm, my phone doesn't want to scroll it... I'll keep trying.
Huh, well here's a text only version:

The Reclaimed Vanguard is looking for anyone decent enough with a weapon or words to join their ranks and give their name the glory it once had. All applicants must visit the guild hall in Eldershire to be considered!

Alright, so since I am DMing a D&D group, I realized I was craving a medieval fantasy roleplay so that's what I'm doing! The main idea is that everyone is going to be a new recruit of the budding guild The Reclaimed Vanguard, a once famous but now forgotten group of monster slayers that wants to reattain their former status. We will begin each "day" by voting on a contract, going to complete it, and then dividing up the spoils, using the gold we gain to not only purchase better equipment, but also upgrade the guild hall, notice boards, and so on and so forth while trying to uncover the guild's mysterious past.

This is a detailed roleplay, with that being said I want not only 3 paragraphs per post but commitment as well. If you do not think you're going to be able to stick around long term, then don't clog up my roleplay's threads.

There are going to be a total of 4 slots without me included so five in total. It, however, its not first come first serve, so you'll have to impress me with your CS in order to get in.

Characters can be from all walks of life, although it would be pretty odd for a noble to want to do something as such, or a peasant to have the training required. Regardless, most races are accepted into their ranks despite a few bad apples being rather stuck in their racist ways and the other, larger guilds gagging at the mix of species. (Races should be passed by me if not human.)

All of the characters, no matter their skill or expertise, will begin as a recruit with starting gear. No exceptions to this rule. Along with this, all recruits are 24 years or older, as taking in children in the past hadn't gone over so well.

The guild master and those working for the guild such as smiths and maids, are all NPCs that will be met as time goes along. However, not much is known about the master. Only that once a new one is required in their place, another member will disappear in their place, not often seen again.

If anyone has any questions or are interested, post below with a possible class and race as I wanna see character ideas forming. ^^

Huh, well here's a text only version:

Alright, so since I am DMing a D&D group, I realized I was craving a medieval fantasy roleplay so that's what I'm doing! The main idea is that everyone is going to be a new recruit of the budding guild The Reclaimed Vanguard, a once famous but now forgotten group of monster slayers that wants to reattain their former status. We will begin each "day" by voting on a contract, going to complete it, and then dividing up the spoils, using the gold we gain to not only purchase better equipment, but also upgrade the guild hall, notice boards, and so on and so forth while trying to uncover the guild's mysterious past.

Thanks!

Well now I'm definitely interested. I would like to write up a CS for a Dark Elf, if you'd be ok with them.

This sounds like an RP guild that I used to be in back in my earlier internet years.... I'm definitely interested!

This sounds like an RP guild that I used to be in back in my earlier internet years.... I'm definitely interested!
Wow, I'd really like to join as well!
Oh wow, this looks really interesting! I'll be applying for sure.
You already know I'm totally on board with this.
I think I might just be interested in this.
Is there a specific CS format you'd Ike used?

HOOOYYYPPPE <3<3<3
Lemme work on the threads! :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back