• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Reapers

All of you guys are so straight :P

@Bloop yo dude just a heads up in the notifications didn't get to you yet, were starting to RP

@Bloop yo dude just a heads up in the notifications didn't get to you yet, were starting to RP

Oops xD my bad

It said you shot at the wolf hothead and since the wolf was attacking someone else you shot at my character aw Reaper. Just confirming that.

Newtype said:
It said you shot at the wolf hothead and since the wolf was attacking someone else you shot at my character aw Reaper. Just confirming that.
Okay now that this issue has been settled, we shall continue on forth!!!

Sorry I've been away for a while, had a debut to attend yesterday and I was dead tired today :( It's my birthday too so I went out. Can someone explain to me what has happened to all characters and how I can have Riley and Evie interact with someone? :o

FadeAway said:
Sorry I've been away for a while, had a debut to attend yesterday and I was dead tired today :( It's my birthday too so I went out. Can someone explain to me what has happened to all characters and how I can have Riley and Evie interact with someone? :o
The majority of us are in a forest at night and the two people who are in Order Of The Sacred Lotus just killed a werewolf, but right now there are more monsters in the forest coming to the way of where the reapers are at in the forest, you can come in by having your character finishing off killing one of the forest monsters or do your own thing completely either one is fine :D

[QUOTE="Guilded Clover]Are you still accepting? This sounds interesting.

[/QUOTE]
Yes we are there are still many open spots so join when you like :D

GardinOfEden said:
The majority of us are in a forest at night and the two people who are in Order Of The Sacred Lotus just killed a werewolf, but right now there are more monsters in the forest coming to the way of where the reapers are at in the forest, you can come in by having your character finishing off killing one of the forest monsters or do your own thing completely either one is fine :D
OMG Thank you for not seen-zoning me :D

[QUOTE="Guilded Clover]This is great, but where should I start? I'm not quite sure what everyone is doing or where they are at the moment.

[/QUOTE]
well basically everyone is in a dark forest at night and monsters are heading their way and for some reason no one is sensing the monsters at all so yeah good fun :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back