• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

The Reaper Corps (Dapper-Crispy)

@Dapper Charmer

"I give him a week before he dies or burns out," said the man.

"Richard, this is Gabriel Morrison. He's a senior agent of the Death Echo Squad, and he'll be training you," said the Grim Reaper.

@Dapper Charmer

"I'm training you how to do your job right and not get your dumb ass killed," said Morrison. "Kid, I'm 104 years old, even though I might not look it. I've seen plenty of young idiots who think they're hot shit fail and die because they got too cocky."

@Dapper Charmer

"Whatever you think you know, forget it. The supernatural is a whole other game, and all kinds of fucked up can happen. Just look at this-" Morrison proceeded to literally tear his own face off, then smiled at Richard.

@Dapper Charmer

At the end of the hall was a small, green, gremlin like creature sitting at a desk in front of a row of racks. 

"Klath, I need a kit for my new trainee," said Morrison.

The creature nodded then disappeared behind some shelves, then came back a few minutes later with several items. First, he set a pistol down on the counter that was black and looked demonic, with a skull on the back where the hammer would normally be. "This is your weapon, the standard issue Reaper Pistol. It's semi-auto, has an effective range of 100 meters, and channels the energy of your soul for ammunition."

@Dapper Charmer

"All personal effects can be found in your locker," said the gremlin. "Now, moving on." He then set a palm sized skull with glowing red eyes on the table. "This is your beacon. Activate it whenever you need to return to headquarters."

@Dapper Charmer

"That's Klath, and I wouldn't recommend pissing him off," said Morrison. "He's about six centuries old, and he can make your life a real pain in the ass."

Klath ignored how condescending Richard was acting and put an ornate glass vial that gently glowed orange. "This is a soul flask; it can safely contain most souls for transportation or capture."

"So it captures 'souls'?" he said witha smirk, "so are we the people tthey call when there something strange in the neighbourhood " He was implying they were ghost busters

@Dapper Charmer

"Don't act like you're clever. I've heard that one a hundred times before. Now that you've got your kit, we can head over to your locker and you can get whatever you need from there," said Morrison as he began walking.

@Dapper Charmer

"Yeah, beacon's aren't exactly upbeat," said Morrison. At the end of another hall was a locker room, and Morrison stopped by one with Richard's name on it. "All your personal belongings are in here."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back