• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Realm of Visifia: Dragons (DEAD)

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
Orrin Silverspire
Orrin respected a man greatly who could apologize. Anyone who could let their pride go and admit defeat was a strong willed person, and Orrin respected it. "Sir, I was highly disrespectful to you as well, and you didn't deserve that. My apologies for our misunderstanding, and I hope to count you as one of my allies." He held out his hand, for real this time. A sign of respect. He mentally marveled at man who he had assumed to be an enemy, now who might become a close ally.

He turned to Gwen. Her comment gave him all he needed to have some fun. "OH! The great Black Dove will go easy on me? Lord I might have a chance! Perhaps it'd be better if you blindfolded yourself and tied your legs together so I might win!" He said this sarcastically, but in a joking manor. "I won't ask questions, I imagine you have already thought it through. I don't enjoy beating you up but if you need to get roughed up then let's have it. You can even take some licks at me... if you can land them."
Yatasal Yatasal Soma Schicksal Soma Schicksal

Orrin Silverspire
He liked the fire Gwen had, a fire that she hadn't really shown until now. "Alright if you really want to do this let's have at it." He drew his weapon, the blade was polished and sharpened, more for show now because he knew he would be around a lot of people. "Please go easy, I wouldn't want to be humiliated in front of all these people!" He hid a grin this time as he assumed a battle stance. His expectations of her were very high-very very high. He assumed she would be here to kick ass, and had heard about her. He knew she wouldn't be a push over, even when it wasn't a serious fight. He was no big name fighter, so he assumed she didn't know him. He could use that. He took a sloppy fighting stance, sloppy enough to be a mistake, but good enough so that it wasn't obvious he was faking.
Yatasal Yatasal

"Alright if you really want to do this let's have at it." He drew his weapon, the blade was polished and sharpened, more for show now because he knew he would be around a lot of people. "Please go easy, I wouldn't want to be humiliated in front of all these people!"
In response to his fighting stance... if one could call it that... Gwen shook her head. "Not now. I'll need to be freshly injured when we get to the palace so it looks as genuine as possible. We should go find Natallia and tell her we're ready to leave."

Nate nodded and shook Orrin's hand. "Glad we could be allies, I accept your apology aswell." He then watched them get ready to fight. "Heh kinda would have been nice to see how you both would actually fight. I hope this plan works Gwen." He looked over seeing her prepare to fight also and noticed that Orrin was definitely not taking this seriously. He really seemed to want to make that obvious. In an actual fight he wasn't sure if he could actually beat Gwen to begin with since she seemed very quick on her feet, but at the same time being quick isn't everything in a fight if you don't do enough damage.

Yatasal Yatasal Inheritance Inheritance

"Heh kinda would have been nice to see how you both would actually fight. I hope this plan works Gwen."
"It will!" Gwen assured him. "And you'll see us fight, but we'll have to get there first--remember, you're my cousin who's going to drag me into the city."

Natallia sipped the tea Valerie offered her. "You're sure, Valerie?"

"Without a doubt," Valerie said softly. "I have been pondering this ever since Alais' situation was made known to me."

Natallia stared at the deep brown liquid in the ceramic cup. "Alli is strong, but there's no possible way she'll be able to do what you're suggesting, not after giving birth to twins."

"I read several studies that suggest that giving birth is a powerful magical event, and that magic can be funneled into use, providing the right conditions," Valerie explained. "Alais could possibly perform the impossible. She has done it before, if you'll recall."

Natallia stood, not wanting to recall that particular day. Neither she, Eton, or Alli ever spoke of that day. But Valerie was right, Alli was strong. There was a chance she could do this. Especially when a life was at stake.

Natallia turned to leave. She planned for the group to travel in pairs or triplets, and she needed to divide them. "You might be wrong, Valerie. Alli isn't the only dragonborn in Visifia, and we could find another one."

"I am not often wrong, Natallia," Valerie said gently. "But in this case, with the odds not stacked in our favor, I do hope you're right."

Natallia walked out of Valerie's library, and went to find the others. They had a journey to prepare for.

He gave her a nod. "I trust that it'll work too then and ya I got it. Cousin dragging you into the city. And I think I seen Natallia with Valerie a while ago so we can probably find her where they last spoke maybe?" He suggested.
(Wasnt really sure what else to post)

Yatasal Yatasal

Chapter Three: Arriving at Domire
The guards led Skorzah to the Blacksmith's quarter, where Valdi the Royal blacksmith was waiting. Once there, the guards left. The Blacksmith's quarter was a semi circle of three forges, each red hot and large enough to for several workers to be working on it. Between the forges were racks of tools, leaving one space between the forges open for people to come in. There was a barrel of water in the middle of the quarter.
Valdi turned to face Skorzah. He was huge, and his chest was only covered by two leather straps that crisscrossed, and he wore the traditional Caligookish kilt.
Valdi crossed his arms and scowled at the newcomer. "Listen here wench. This here is my domain. You do what I say and you listen to my rules. Rule number one, and this is the most important rule. If the Queen wants to use the forge, you leave. I don't care what you're doing, you douse it, you drop it, and you leave. Rule number two, you are here at the sun's rising and you leave when I say. Rule number three, you do what I say and nothing more. You get it?"

Eliasdagood Eliasdagood

Skorzah listens to the large man give her what she assumes he says is the usual new recruit speech. It makes her want to lash out and attack him on the spot. It officially sounds way too much like her old boss in the mine. “Yes sir.” She says, taking pains to keep her face at a professional neutral expression.

This guy is going to take pleasure seeing her in a cell when it comes to that. Probably be amused watching her be taken down as well. For now though, she has to act as a loyal Caligook citizen. Not fun, but necessary.
Yatasal Yatasal

((I'll be playing Vespertide's character.))

Hazel woke up and sighed. One day she'd wake up long after the sun was up. One day. For now, she'd have to wake up before the sun did, and would have to attend to her duties of cleaning Lady Wrandym's chambers.

She got out of bed, got dressed in her maid's frock and headed out the door. She hadn't gotten ten strides down the hall before she heard the Missus calling her name.

"Ms Dippo! Come here. This here is Leia and Skyler. They going to shadow you for a few days. Now teach them all you know and treat 'em right, you hear?"

"Yes ma'am," Hazel said obediently. She smiled and waved. "Hi! I'm Hazel. Don't worry, I've been here since I was a kid. I know all the tricks. So where are you girls from? Not from around here I wager. I ain't seen either of you around. I'm guessing the outlying villages. I've been in Caligook all my life. What about you guys?"

AgWordSmith AgWordSmith RubyZoo RubyZoo

Last edited:
Outside Strenmire, the Capitol city of Caligook
Gwen stood with Orrin and Nate. They were a good hundred yards from the castle gates, obscured by the forest. They had found a small clearing that would work perfectly for sparring. Gwen drew her swords, and breathed out slowly, steeling herself. She needed to be heavily inured for this to work. She had to be sloppy.

"Well, shall we do this?"

Soma Schicksal Soma Schicksal Inheritance Inheritance

Skorzah resists the urge to bare her teeth in anger, already knowing that he doesn’t give a crap what her name is. As far as he’s concerned, it’s Wench. Makes her wonder if he interacts with women at all. “Yes, I know the basics.” She replies, not breaking her gaze from his. She has to act human, but that doesn’t mean she’ll be bullied by him if she can help it. She’ll give a strong first impression, and go from there.
Yatasal Yatasal

Valdi stared her down. She didn't look away, didn't break eye contact for a second. There was strength in her. Hm. He nodded to the tool rack behind her. "Make a dagger, wench. If you're good enough I'll keep you. If not it's out with you, you hear?"

Skorzah nods, glancing around to get a bearing of where everything is, before getting started, pleased that the forge is already prepared for this. She picks up an ingot, glancing over it to check for any imperfections, then nods, setting it into the crucible, and setting that into the forge. Then it’s over to the bellows to get this forge hot enough for it. She’ll have to hide some of her natural strength, but she’s muscular enough to get away with some of it.

Yatasal Yatasal

"Heh ya...of course, cousin. Well anyway I trust you." He said seriously, he could tell that she really wouldn't feel the need to lie to him about such a plan. Well unless she was suicidal of course...which was indeed a possibility.

Yatasal Yatasal

Skyler looked up at Hazel, a shy look on her face. "I don't really have a home. My whole life, I have been traveling with my parents. I never got to know why but know that I am 15, my parents thought it would be good for me to stay in one place and their idea was to be a maid" she said with a quite but yet strong voice. She looked at Leia, wondering her story. Although she was shy, she was still curious.

Orrin Silverspire
Now was the time to show a bit. This clearly wasn't a fight, but he could get a good idea of how she'd go about things. For now, he would rely on his normal strategy. She was smaller than him, so probably quick. He would fight defensively normally, but in this case. He could up the aggression to see what she did. He didn't know what to expect, as he had to assume she was better. She probably assumed he was worse. He drew his sword wordlessly, and took the same slightly sloppy stance he had before. He gave her a salute, then began to slowly circle her, waiting for an attack to open. Just because it was a show, didn't mean there couldn't be some decent fencing.
Yatasal Yatasal

Gwen drew her swords and circled him. In an effort to get it over with, she's charged right in, swiping one sword at his head and the other at his gut. Let's see if this guy is as good as he says he is.

[class=base] background:white; width:95%; margin:0px auto; padding:10px [/class] [class=hidden] display: none; [/class] [class=Img] border:2px solid #000000; line-height:0px; margin-left:5px; pointer-events:none; [/class] [class=ImagButton] background:#AA0101; border-radius:5px; margin:0px Auto;margin-right:5px; padding:5px; float:left; Width:70%; text-align:center; float:left; font-family:Book Antiqua; color:White; [/class] [class name=ImagButton state=hover] cursor:pointer; Background-color:#48107E; color:red; [/class] [class=ImagButtonClick] background:#330B5A; border-radius:5px; margin:10px Auto; margin-right:5px; padding:5px; float:left; Width:70%; color:white; [/class] [script class=ImagButton on=click] removeClass ImagButtonClick ImagButton addClass ImagButtonClick set link (getText) if (eq "${link}" "Currently") (hide Head) if (eq "${link}" "Currently") (show Tags) if (eq "${link}" "Currently") (show Image) if (eq "${link}" "Currently") (hide Current) if (eq "${link}" "Image") (show Head) if (eq "${link}" "Image") (hide Tags) if (eq "${link}" "Image") (show Current) if (eq "${link}" "Image") (hide Image) [/script]

[div class="base"]
[div class="Current ImagButton" style="Margin-left:15px;"]Currently
[div class="Image ImagButton hidden" style="Margin-left:15px;"]Image[/div]

[div class="Img Head"]
image.jpg
[/div] [div class="Tags hidden" style="margin-left:5px;"] Interacting: Yatasal Yatasal
Mentioned: RubyZoo RubyZoo
Located: With the other maids; Listening.

[/div]
Leia

Text .
((I'll be playing Vespertide's character.)) Hazel woke up and sighed. One day she'd wake up long after the sun was up. One day. For now, she'd have to wake up before the sun did, and would have to attend to her duties of cleaning Lady Wrandym's chambers. She got out of bed, got dressed in her maid's frock and headed out the door. She hadn't gotten ten strides down the hall before she heard the Missus calling her name. "Ms Dippo! Come here. This here is Leia and Skyler. They going to shadow you for a few days. Now teach them all you know and treat 'em right, you hear?" "Yes ma'am," Hazel said obediently. She smiled and waved. "Hi! I'm Hazel. Don't worry, I've been here since I was a kid. I know all the tricks. So where are you girls from? Not from around here I wager. I ain't seen either of you around. I'm guessing the outlying villages. I've been in Caligook all my life. What about you guys?"
Skyler looked up at Hazel, a shy look on her face. "I don't really have a home. My whole life, I have been traveling with my parents. I never got to know why but know that I am 15, my parents thought it would be good for me to stay in one place and their idea was to be a maid" she said with a quite but yet strong voice. She looked at Leia, wondering her story. Although she was shy, she was still curious.
Leia stood straight as the woman introduced herself as Hazel. "I've just been at a small village most my life." The dragon told them after listening to Skylar. She was given the advice to keep any lies simple and to remember who knows what. The cuff at her ankle made her a little uncomfortable but she was told to keep it on under these worn boots. Truthfully she didn't like wearing one again but she wanted to help Natalia. So this is what she had to do. "So..what do we do first?" the girl tilted her head slightly.​

[/div] Code by AgWordSmith AgWordSmith [/div]

"I don't really have a home. My whole life, I have been traveling with my parents. I never got to know why but know that I am 15, my parents thought it would be good for me to stay in one place and their idea was to be a maid"
"I've just been at a small village most my life.So..what do we do first?"
Hazel grinned. "Well I'm sure glad you girls are here, I was getting awful bored. All the servant girls here are so dramatic. There are rumors that Prince Phaluis is coming for a royal ball a fortnight from now and they've just been dying, I'm telling you! As if he's the answer to all life's problems! Anyway. I'll show you girls to Lady Naforn's chambers. We clean them every day, as well as the Queen's study. But if they're in there, we don't go in because they might be discussing important things. Lady Naforn won't be in her chambers though, on account of... well... You know."

Skyler nodded her head in understanding to what Leia said. As Hazel started speaking, she listened carefully, hopeful not to make any mistakes. She understood the complaint about being dramatic. Her mom was dramatic so she had to live with it. She waited to follow Hazel, wanting to try and impress her to show she could actually do something with her life.

Yatasal Yatasal AgWordSmith AgWordSmith

[class=base] background:white; width:95%; margin:0px auto; padding:10px [/class] [class=hidden] display: none; [/class] [class=Img] border:2px solid #000000; line-height:0px; margin-left:5px; pointer-events:none; [/class] [class=ImagButton] background:#AA0101; border-radius:5px; margin:0px Auto;margin-right:5px; padding:5px; float:left; Width:70%; text-align:center; float:left; font-family:Book Antiqua; color:White; [/class] [class name=ImagButton state=hover] cursor:pointer; Background-color:#48107E; color:red; [/class] [class=ImagButtonClick] background:#330B5A; border-radius:5px; margin:10px Auto; margin-right:5px; padding:5px; float:left; Width:70%; color:white; [/class] [script class=ImagButton on=click] removeClass ImagButtonClick ImagButton addClass ImagButtonClick set link (getText) if (eq "${link}" "Currently") (hide Head) if (eq "${link}" "Currently") (show Tags) if (eq "${link}" "Currently") (show Image) if (eq "${link}" "Currently") (hide Current) if (eq "${link}" "Image") (show Head) if (eq "${link}" "Image") (hide Tags) if (eq "${link}" "Image") (show Current) if (eq "${link}" "Image") (hide Image) [/script]

[div class="base"]
[div class="Current ImagButton" style="Margin-left:15px;"]Currently
[div class="Image ImagButton hidden" style="Margin-left:15px;"]Image[/div]

[div class="Img Head"]
image.jpg
[/div] [div class="Tags hidden" style="margin-left:5px;"] Interacting: Yatasal Yatasal RubyZoo RubyZoo
Mentioned: N/A
Located: With the other maids ; Thinking

[/div]
Leia

Leia nodded as Hazel mentioned Lady Naforn. "At least, keeping the chamber's clean will be easy," she offered a small smile to the other girls. Maybe she could find something useful from the empty room. Perhap's Hazel knew a thing or to that could also come in handy. The thought of a ball also felt a little useful too, Leia herself had no opinion on this prince what so ever but a ball meant a distraction...The girl felt she was just grasping at straw as she walked along with the others.​

[/div] Code by AgWordSmith AgWordSmith [/div]

Users who are viewing this thread

Back