• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Realm of those Who Knew You

Juli Zakstyre

DC Comics Girl
You wake up in a white room, with four other people, all lying on snow-white sheets and plugged into a medical tubes. You have no memory of how you got here, of who the others are, or your past at all. You only know your name and yourfriends name: Lotus.

Whats in the world outside of the white room? Why do the people who come in once and leave, never come back again besides lotus? Why do they all look familiar?

These questions must be answered, but how, and when? Lotus is hiding something,that much is obvious.... but what?

Guy 1: @gogojojo331

Guy 2: @CrimsonEclipse

Guy 3: @CharmingCthulhu

Girl 1: @Juli Zakstyre (me)

Girl 2: @Ananfal

Girl 3: @SpectroVector

Lets get this partaaaaay started!

Lotus walked into the white room, looking at all the sleeping faces of her friends. The iv's were each inserted into their left arm, each of them was wearing a hospital gown, and they were all breathing slowly and evenly. She smiled as she set down a pile of clothes at the foot of everyone's bed, making sure that they were all for the proper person. She sat on a creamy white chair in the corner of the room and waited.

Last edited by a moderator:
Dyr felt... Empty. Why did she feel that way? Perhaps it was because her eyes were closed. She opened them. All white. So much white. It hurt her eyes. She closed them again. There was a thought. Grabbing onto it, she spoke. "Dyr." The was her name, she knew. How did she know that? Then another thought. "Lotus." That was her best friend, her only friend, in the whole world. Was Lotus here? Slowly Dyr opened her eyes again, prepared for the blinding white. She sat up slowly, remembering how to move her body inch by inch. A small smile on her lips when she saw Lotus. "My friend." She murmured, her thoughts slowly getting sharper. "What happened to me?" That seemed like a good question to ask. She didn't remember.

"Hello Dyr." Lotus smiled, walking over to the girl's bed. "How are you feeling?" She placed a hand on Dyr's shoulder, feeling the warmth of her body on her hand. She deftly avoided the question of what had happened to her dark-haired friend. Dyr was so sweet, so kind and unselfish. "I'm glad you're awake. I brought you something." Lotus smiled and pulled a chocolate bar out of her pocket, and handed it to Dyr.

Dyr took the candy bar, but immediately gave it back to her friend. "Oh no, I can't take it Lotus. You should have it, because you've always been a good friend to me." Even though she couldn't remember, she knew that was the right thing to do. Lotus was the only friend she ever had, always there for her when she needed her. Like now. "But Lotus, what happened? I don't remember anything. What is this room? Who are these people?" She asked, finally glancing about the room and noticing the other people laying in their beds like she had been just a few minutes ago.

Fred woke up slowly. He rubbed his head. "MM...." He mumbled, cracking his neck. He still felt a bit tired. He looked at the two girls. "Hi Lotus!" he said,, waving his hand at his good friend. "Who's this girl?"

"Dyr, I promise your questions will be answered soon, ok?" Lotus said, giving her friend a comforting hug. She laughed when she saw Fred, Sitting up and waving. "Hello Fred. Dyr, this is Fred. Fred, Dyr."

A woman walked into the room, looking everyone over. She had blue eyes, dark brown hair, and a thin, healthy frame. "Lotus, can I talk to you for a moment?"

Lotus nodded, and stood. She stepped out of the room, closing the door behind her.

"Hi Dyr!" He said, waving. He looked at lotus and was about to ask where they were, but she seemed to be preoccupied, as she went out the door. H wondered where in the hell they were....

Noticing Fred looking around curiously, she could guess what he was thinking. "Don't worry Fred, Lotus told me she would answer my questions soon! All you have to do is be patient." She assured the other man, looking around at the others still sleeping. "Should we wake them up?" She asked hesitantly, unsure.

"Ummm..." He said, not knowing what to truly do. They could hurt him, he knew that... "I-I dunno..." He looked at her. "How do you know Loutus?"

Hikaru had woken up and had heard other voices. It was odd all he could remember was his name, and a girl named lotus that he was friends with. With this only known knowledge he decided to keep down and to himself. When he got his face from under the covers of his bed he noticed the clothes on the foot of his bed. "Probably mine." he thought to himself as he took them and changed under the covers. Once he was dressed he looked at the other two who were awake and said, "You guys know where we are?"

Sebastian woke up from his sleep because of the noise, waking him up from his rather pleasant and peaceful sleep. He slowly sat up, feeling quite dizzy and sore. He looked around the room, which was whiter than a hospital. He saw other people around him, some asleep and some awake. He stood up, unaware of his naked state. "Who are you people?" He asks, looking at each and everyone of them. He only knew two things, and it was his name, Sebastian, and his friend's name, Lotus. "Where are we?" He ask. He then notice himself naked, after which he hurriedly got dressed.

Dyr smiled sweetly. "Lotus has been my only friend for a long time. She's my bestest friend in the world." She told him, before turning her head towards another male who awoke. "Lotus will tell us everything." She said, trusting in her friend. Then she blushed deeply and covered her eyes as the third male in the room decided to stand up, completely naked. Thankfully he dressed quickly and she was able to uncover her eyes. "I'm Dyr." She announced to both new boys, smiling. "What are your names?

Domi's eyes opened. "Where am I?" She burst out. She looked down at herself. She was wearing a robe the colour of her hair, and the room, that matched too. "Lotus, Lotus-" She looked to the left and saw her friend. "What the-" She rubbed her eyes. All she could remember was Lotus. Lotus, Lotus, Lotus...

Ananfal said:
Dyr smiled sweetly. "Lotus has been my only friend for a long time. She's my bestest friend in the world." She told him, before turning her head towards another male who awoke. "Lotus will tell us everything." She said, trusting in her friend. Then she blushed deeply and covered her eyes as the third male in the room decided to stand up, completely naked. Thankfully he dressed quickly and she was able to uncover her eyes. "I'm Dyr." She announced to both new boys, smiling. "What are your names?
"My names Fred!" he said, shaking Dyrs hand. He didn't care about naked men...wait, that didn't sound right....

Lotus walked back in. "Thank you, Lucy." She turned and smiled at everyone. "Hello, Fred, Dyr, Domi, Sebastian, and Hikaru." She went over to every one of them, hugging each in a welcoming, Soothing way. When she was done with that, she stood in the center, opening her arms wide. "Welcome to my house."

Standing up, Dyr glanced down at the IV in her arm before grimacing and pulling it out. "Lotus, can I go home? I can't remember anything..." The girl whispered, clasping her hands together in front of her and looking st the ground. "I know you're my best friend in the world, but why can't I remember anything else?"

Lotus Inhaled deeply. Here was the hard part. "I got permission from all of your parents and guardians for you to spend time with me for a week!" She grimaced. "There was an accident... involving skiing and..." her eyes started to water. She put her head in her hands, crying quietly.

"Oh no! Please don't cry Lotus, I'm sorry!" Dyr's own eyes began to tear up and she immediately went to go hug her friend, feeling intensely guilty. She didn't mean to make her only friend cry... She just wanted to know what was wrong. "I'm sorry Lotus... Please forgive me..."

"It-it's ok, Dyr. You.... you all got amnesia... and i spent every day by each of your beds.... reading.... talking, comforting.." she looked up at Dyr, her eyes red. "I didn't eat or sleep gor eight days. The doctors literally had to give ME an iv drip." She laughed through her tears. " I just wanted you guys to remember me.... for you to be ok..." all of this was 100% true, and lotus was sinsceire and serious. But there was something she was hiding. It was SUPER subtle, barely noticeable.... but it was there. 
((i know i spelled sinscere wrong... i dont even know if TAT was the right way!))

Dyr didn't remember if she liked skiing or not, or if she was bad enough to have an accident with it, but she trusted her friend. Lotus would never lie to her, or lead her astray. "Its okay now Lotus, we're all okay now. Please don't cry." She said comfortingly, hugging the other girl tighter.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back