• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern The Real World: Siblings

@AlwaysYours ; @GrieveWriter ; @radiance ; @worstnameever

To those of you who have actually posted forms, I'm just checking: Are you all still interested? You can just like this post or comment to let me know.

Alright, great to hear. So, @AlwaysYours just give me at least one side character and you'll be good to go; and
@worstnameever just finish the 'relevance' section for your side characters and you'll be gold too. Once that happens, we can start. -thumbs up-

I'll fix that on the main page as reserved. Just get your characters up as soon as you can, but no pressure.

@Ambivert7501

All the open spaces are up on the character sign-up page. Sign-ups are always open as long as there are spaces.

@Ambivert7501

Give me at least one side character and you're good to go. Then, I'll add your characters to the main post. If you were planning to and just hadn't gotten to it yet, then no rush. In the meantime, if you do end up posting them within the next hour or so, I guess, you can go ahead and RP (since I more than likely won't be awake to 'accept' it and update the page).

On a different note to others and newcomers: If I've 'liked'/etc. your character sheet or your characters have been added to the main post, then you're welcome to begin RPing.

@Aato ~ I know you may be expecting a CS from me but I've been soo sick right now that I can't breathe and I feel like I'm going to cough up my lungs.. I'm not exactly fit to be on much so I'll definitely post it ASAP/When I feel better.

Again, I'm sorry. I'll try soon!

@Ambivert7501

No problem. I'll take a look. ^.^ Thanks.

@JadeWuvsCookies

I'm sorry to hear you're sick. :( I hope you feel better soon. And no worries - RP is always open so take your time. Thanks for letting me know.

It's totally fine; I know notifications don't go out all the time even when tagged or they get over looked, so I just posted another notice. That's all.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back