• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern The Radicals

Tasteless

Boink Bean
Throughout the many years that the nation has become corrupt with greed and the citizens within the mighty city's have fallen victims to the brain washing strategies of the government, a group has formed. While 95% of the population is far beyond any help these.. rebels can give.. they still defy the government. They are scattered throughout the city, and lead by a man. Alexander. He is known for his great leadership, and for how he treats his subordinates equally, for how they look up to him and don't question his orders. He is mostly known for the bounty on his head, how the government wants him dead.

~~~

A group roleplay on a group of radicals surviving a government brain washing.. or maybe even a 1 on 1 roleplay. If you're interested or have any questions feel free to comment below.

~~~

What will be the job of this 'group'?? Will they find a way on stopping the government on brainwashing the citizens or throw the government officials

And is this Casual, Simple or Detailed.

[QUOTE="Immortal Pizza]What will be the job of this 'group'?? Will they find a way on stopping the government on brainwashing the citizens or throw the government officials
And is this Casual, Simple or Detailed.

[/QUOTE]
The main job of the Radicals is to overthrow the government, after training for years on years, while trying to save the other brainwashed citizens. This will be either a casual, or a detailed roleplay.

[QUOTE="Cyber Wolf]The main job of the Radicals is to overthrow the government, after training for years on years, while trying to save the other brainwashed citizens. This will be either a casual, or a detailed roleplay.

[/QUOTE]
Oh. If this is Casual, I'm in but if it is detailed, I can't because my description sucks :) ) lol

[/quote=Immortal Pizza, post: 2729678, member: 28960]Oh. If this is Casual, I'm in but if it is detailed, I can't because my description sucks :) ) lol

I'm not extremely detailed either. Hopefully a few others will find this plot interesting as well.

[QUOTE="Cyber Wolf][/quote=Immortal Pizza, post: 2729678, member: 28960]Oh. If this is Casual, I'm in but if it is detailed, I can't because my description sucks :) ) lol

[/QUOTE]
I'm not extremely detailed either. Hopefully a few others will find this plot interesting as well.

Awesome! I'll join then!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back