• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

The quest for a roleplay partner! Closed]

Spencarian

The Fairy Queen

Hello, I'm Spencer!

Ahoy!.gif

"Ahoy! A girl!"

I am currently on a quest to find roleplays partners!
Now we must first gain knowledge of the rules before we're ready for this journey!

+~ Rules ~+
1. Like most other roleplayers, I do not accept one liners as they're quite hard to work with 
eg. 
You: She smiles.
How do you work with that?

2. Please do use grammar so that I can understand you as I will struggle decoding words that are not in the English dictionary, or the American, for that fact.

3. If you've read this far put 'Ahoy! A girl, girl!" in your post just so I'm aware you're reading all of this

Smile.PNG
"Smileee...."

What you can expect of me
Monday - Friday = 1 post every 1-2 days
Saturday + Sunday = Depends on but probably more than that

Clap clap!.gif

"Well done for making it this far, how about a smiley face in your post to brighten it up!"

Right so now for the part that everyone's been waiting for, the fandoms.

Bold = Character I'd like to play
* = Craving

Fandoms

***Toaru Kagaku no railgun/Toaru Majitsu no index - Accelerator 
Bungou stray dogs - OC, Nakajima Atsushi
Mirai Nikki -  Yuno Gasai, Yukiteru Amano (I don't mind if you play any those two)

*Alice in Wonderland - Alice, OC, White Rabbit
Danganronpa - (I'd prefer if we used OCs in this with Junko Enoshima of course + Monokuma)

***Shugo Chara - Hinamori Amu
(I will add more fandoms soon)

Pairings
I see no place for pairings.

Monokuma laughing.gif

"I hope to have a fun time roleplaying with you~"

Last edited by a moderator:
OMG HI, I didn't know you like Bungou Stray Dogs!? Would you like to do one with me? :)))) and just to show I read it:  'Ahoy! A girl, girl! :)  

Let me know, I love roleplaying with you aha. 

@Spencarian

Ahoy, a girl, a girl! -^^-

Okay, first up, Accelerator is amazing and so is all of Danganronpa

Now that we have that out of the way, I would be interested to rp with you, however as i just joined here today and mainly to find people to rp with in general, I must ask if you have Kik or Skype, as I am most active there. Thank you for your time~ :3

Hello! :P  Yes, I love Bungou Stray Dogs, I haven't read the manga yet  but the anime is amazing~!
I'd love to!
Thanks, it means a lot to know someone likes roleplaying with me :D

@AiAi

Isn't he? xD
Yep, Danganronpa too!
I'd be fairly interested however I'm really sorry to say that I don't have Kik or Skype, I'm very sorry! :c

@PapopaQ

Ahoy! A girl, girl! :)

I would be interested in a Mirai Nikki roleplay, actually. There is quite a lot of material to work with, so we might need to work out what kind of plot we'd like! This is of course assuming you are interested. Hope to hear from you!

Ahoy! A girl, girl! :)

I would be interested in a Mirai Nikki roleplay, actually. There is quite a lot of material to work with, so we might need to work out what kind of plot we'd like! This is of course assuming you are interested. Hope to hear from you!

Ahoy! A girl, girl!  :)

I wouldn't mind rp'ing with you, I assume you already know me (partially) in terms of how well I write. I'll RP anything so feel free to contact me whenever. 

Did someone say Dangan Ronpa? Upupupu!~

tumblr_nopib0cXJD1uw5rgxo1_500.gif

Alice in Wonderland and Mirai Nikki are also wonderful as well. ^^

Ahoy! A girl, girl!

You sent me here. Since I'm an anime noob. I'd have to go with being Alice or an OC for Alice in Wonderland. Is that alright? 

Ahoy! A girl, girl!

I would love to do a bungou stray dogs RP with you! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back