Other The Queen's Orders

UnhappyUnion

My dearest, precious handmaiden. You have lived comfortably in my presence for how many years now...? The exact eludes me. Now, I can't remember the last time you ever benefited me. Of-course, this is no fault of your own! And I would like you to continue to living among myself! After-all, I am great, and I provide for you. But I'll ask that you do me a small favor - I ask for a single digit from each hand.

And so it was given...

I've found a multitude of others who fulfill my every need my precious handmaiden. Please do, for as long as you wish, continue living among myself in my glory. Your needs will always be attended to to their basest form. You will not wilt under my watch, but I do see that your lovely, lovely blonde mane of hair is certainly starting to thrive. I want it - I want it all. Every strand.

And so it was given...

You no longer play the harp like you use to. Nor do you come out very often. Why is this the case? I've only asked for measly offerings? Hair grows back and your pesky digits are better served with myself. I order you to grow your hair back, for my pleasure, and it must be lush like it once was.

And so it was done...

But it is never done! Hurry! Hurry! Faster! Why is it not coming back!? Why are you looking at me like that? I want your eyes. Give me your eyes.

And so it was done...

You need help getting around now!? Pitiful! You are disgusting! A disgusting blind, wretch! You do not have your pretty blonde hair, nor do you play the harp! What!? What!? You can't play missing two digits!? Whose fault is that? I want your back talking tongue!

And so the price was paid...

Why don't you talk to me anymore? Can't you see all the nice things I surrounded you with? I give you golden jewelry, delicious food, and shelter! What? Speak clearly! What are you looking at? I'm over here? Why are you walking away? Give me your legs! You stay here!

And so the price was paid...

Stay here. With me. Forever. I own you. I own your disgusting, mangled, form.

I love this writing so much you have no idea-

Users who are viewing this thread

Back