• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Queen's Madness (ooc)

Comix Comix I'm think ahead to what I might want to do in the future. Since it's Vor's magic that binds the "contract", you can define what a "major transformation" is. For How, it's if it makes him look completely different--if you wouldn't think that the two forms were related. Vor probably has a different opinion on the matter, though... (;

Comix Comix I'm think ahead to what I might want to do in the future. Since it's Vor's magic that binds the "contract", you can define what a "major transformation" is. For How, it's if it makes him look completely different--if you wouldn't think that the two forms were related. Vor probably has a different opinion on the matter, though... (;
I think a major transformation would be to change something blatantly obvious and jarring like skin color or body shape.
Sorry, I've been super busy as of late.

I think a major transformation would be to change something blatantly obvious and jarring like skin color or body shape.
Sorry, I've been super busy as of late.
Alright. Good to know. I'm considering having him try to transform, but then being blocked by her power and freaking out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back