• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern the purge RP

Scorpio Retrograde

One Thousand Club

Basically it's a purge Rp. But I don't want the whole love thing happening only because you will die in the Purge, soon enough. You can have a love interest just don't hog the rp full of it. I will be telling you when your character is going to die, you are not superman nor a zombie you can't come back to life you can create a new character. Also I don't want you character to be 'Oh I'm bad ass and shoot everyone that passed my view I was in an alley where nobody saw me because I was on all black.' NO People on Purge night will look for you in an alley because that's where almost the hobo will be

Yes people will/can be in gangs, Please don't be over depressing. Don't be the character that stay on the house the whole time like in the first Purge movie no one id going to tear down the wall. I;m going to based this Rp basically how the Purge: anarchy did it which was from the streets Point if view. I can't think of anything else but I will mostly likely add more to what I want and don't.

(This would be a simple 3-5 sentence Rp) so comment below if interested, you can message me if you want to help me I need one other person that has some of the same like almost vision as me on this Rp so yeah

I be interested. Also did the first purge bug you. I wanted to kill that kid. Though I loved the blonde guy

DeathToAllBetrayers

Gilmoregirl12 said:
I be interested. Also did the first purge bug you. I wanted to kill that kid. Though I loved the blonde guy
DeathToAllBetrayers
It sort of did, yes the boys bugged me so bad. The leader of the gang was so hot.

I wanted to kill that kid so much. Yeah he was super hot. Also if that kid was my kid I would of killed himself

DeathToAllBetrayers

Users who are viewing this thread

Back