• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy The Proxies of the Gods [Casual]

What event shall they face first?

• An evil army of wizards!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Global Warming,

• Some villain,

• Travelers, people from other world's and dimensions,

• Total voters
What time period is this taking place around. Is it modern with computers and cameras or is it medieval style?

That's how much is left.........

Hurry up.....

I would if I were you.......

Last edited by a moderator:
cuhn uhy plai Toreth?

i'm exceptionally malicious, excellent for weaponry. my superiority complex exceeds the girth of horizons, because I am unruly in pride of my intellect.

as for inventions, I have many. as many as I have years. I could run the world. I should. it would be like clockwork.

May I please reserve Darthen while I construct the character sheet? Also what are the abilities granted to his proxy?

Abyss said:
May I please reserve Darthen while I construct the character sheet? Also what are the abilities granted to his proxy?
I'm afraid this depends on who gets the CS done first, seeing as someone reserved his spot already.... : P And the powers are speaking to animals and healing wounds.

[QUOTE="Lilah Tunth]I'm afraid this depends on who gets the CS done first, seeing as someone reserved his spot already.... : P And the powers are speaking to animals and healing wounds.

[/QUOTE]
Oh I hadn't realized that...

Thepotatogod said:
Is this still open?
Anith and Toreth. I still may not play. I want too but might not find the time.

either way I would love to contribute. at an appropriate point to introduce my character

ArcaneUnit said:
Aneth and Toreth. I still may not play. I want too but might not find the time.
either way I would love to contribute. at an appropriate point to introduce my character
Course, hope you'll get to play though, you seem cool!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back