• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern The Promised Reunion (Closed)

Dante Verren

Poi
Supporter
Friends for ever, all for one and one for all, an unbreakable bond. That is what your group had and desperately clung to. Pre-school, Elementary, Middle School, and High school your group had forged an unbreakable bond at least that is what you thought. Sure you had other friends that you liked to hang out with and talk to... but it was nothing like this group. Everyone had believed that it would last for ever, sure there were issues every now and then but things always worked out in the end, except for this time.

Through a series of events the group began to break apart with different members going their own ways. It wasn't like they didn't want to remain friends but things in each ones lives began to drag members away from the group. Seeing as how they had no control over it the group decided on one last thing, a promised reunion. The group who were second years in high school at the time decided that in nine years time at their old hangout the group would meet once more when everyone one were adults. That promise would resonate with each member firmly sticking to their minds as the group broke apart.

9 years have passed since then and the promised reunion is upon them. A lot has changed since those carefree days when the promise was made, is everyone the same as I remember them? Will we all get along? Will things be able to go back to the way they use to be? Thoughts like those ran through the friends minds as they prepared themselves. What awaits them is still to be seen....

------------------------------------
Hello everyone reading this!

I have been craving an rp like this for quite a while and finally decided to make an interest check for it. The basic idea for this is to focus around the interactions and developments of the characters. There won't really be much of a complex plot but rather plots that are built around the interactions of the characters. If you are interested or have any ideas feel free to let me know.

Interested! Seems like a relaxing RP <3 I wonder how the rest of the group will feel when one of them shows up with a belly the size of a pumpkin (Yes, I'm planning for my character to be heavily pregnant)

Interested! Seems like a relaxing RP <3 I wonder how the rest of the group will feel when one of them shows up with a belly the size of a pumpkin (Yes, I'm planning for my character to be heavily pregnant)

I'm sure that you will get some fun reactions from the group.

ohm i can't stop myself i must >-< im super duper interested !

Super duper interested, well if you say it like that I can't stop myself from welcoming you.

Im really interested.

If you are really interested then you are really welcome here.

I am also interested. ^^

Then I am also happy to welcome you into the rp.

Oooh, I'm interested my friend! I was thinking of a similar roleplay there a while ago so I'm glad you were able to bring together such an idea! :D

I'm thinking of capping the amount of players at 10 and currently we are at 6. What I most likely will do is hold off on creating a CS for a few days to see if anyone else ends up being interested. Once a few days passes or we hit 10 people I will close the rp and toss up a CS so everyone can start posting their characters.

I'm interested ^^

Thank you for the interest and welcome to the rp.

I would be interested in joining if you'd have me

Well if you say it so politely then that leaves me with no choice but to welcome you with open arms.

This sounds like fun, I'm interested!

If it sounds like fun then that means there is a better chance of it being fun, probably. Anyway welcome aboard.

I'm really interested!

Then I must insist you join.

Well math tells me that's 10 people including myself. This interest check hasn't even been up for 24 hours and I already hit my goal, I think I can count that as a success. Like I said earlier since we hit 10 I am closing the rp to new arrivals until further notice. For all of you that have joined up I will get an OOC and CS up tonight after I finish up some IRL stuff I need to take care of.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back