The Principle Journey OOC Thread

my cold relapsed and my parents have been making me do yard work all day all week basically, so its been hard even to check in haha

I'd wait for some combat for that though, it'd be wierd just ourt of the blue saying "i want this guy". Seems a bit out of character for her with the trust issues too.

I'd wait for some combat for that though, it'd be wierd just ourt of the blue saying "i want this guy". Seems a bit out of character for her with the trust issues too.
no like him like that =P and she likes him cause to Belluam, Henevo seems maliable, and if it's one thing Belluam loves, it's control. but again it's up to you.

Well im just saying, in the trenches i'd rather have someone i trusted instead of some random ass doggo who speaks broken english and will probably say "much battle. Very hurts. Such wow"

From her backstory it seems like trust is hard, so I'd assume she'd be all over him untill she could predict exactly what he'd go to do.

Okay gotta be gone rest of the day, I at least have the template part of my post up I am just wondering.....

How do i get these two their medals? Guess wait till everyone is grouped up correct?

All for being ready to skip to short battle.

Okay gotta be gone rest of the day, I at least have the template part of my post up I am just wondering.....

How do i get these two their medals? Guess wait till everyone is grouped up correct?

All for being ready to skip to short battle.

Yeah you could do that. Or the players could write how they received it before setting out on this mission.

Unlike when Antarah promotes someone and openly acknowledges their work in front peers, Sarah does it in a more simple and discreet way.

So how da combat workin, whopost first

So combat has not started yet. First to post can write up the situation as per their point of view and all characters are present. IC inquiries and questions need not be restricted to specific characters as anyone can ask or answer.

The combat will start after a few IC posts and I will post with the NPC wargs.

From then on players will take down NPC wargs as they can until all are wiped out or post limit of end of april is reached.

And even though I ambush someones character any player can respond.

Users who are viewing this thread