The Principle Journey OOC Thread

Hey everyone, sorry for being slow with posting, with the whole site update looming ahead and the possibility of a new branch of the RP taking off, I have been swamped.

@Andromeda Arc instead of what we discussed, whenever you can post, go ahead and I will end things with my post. We can keep all the other things in place, just that I would like to start a new storyline right after the update.

The next storyline looks very promising, especially with the help of another player taking the reins for some of it.

If the other branch takes off well we can possibly see future PVP clashes and/or team ups which would be exciting.

The next storyline looks very promising, especially with the help of another player taking the reins for some of it.

Is it @Proletariat's spooky stuff?

Also, I don't know what happened to coke. I haven't gotten the seal of approval so I can't post the collab (and it's pretty much finished, but still not a clean draft). Since we needed your input, @Shin Positron Laser, I'm just gonna leave the link here so you can have an idea as to what would occur in the timeskip. https://titanpad.com/9rhnbdK7Pz

Last edited by a moderator:
Is it @Proletariat's spooky stuff?

Also, I don't know what happened to coke. I haven't gotten the seal of approval so I can't post the collab (and it's pretty much finished, but still not a clean draft). Since we needed your input, @Shin Positron Laser, I'm just gonna leave the link here so you can have an idea as to what would occur in the timeskip. https://titanpad.com/9rhnbdK7Pz

No unfortunately. That will be for another time. This arc was in the works for 3 months already.

I will look over it when I get home thx.

Hey everyone, sorry for being slow with posting, with the whole site update looming ahead and the possibility of a new branch of the RP taking off, I have been swamped.

@Andromeda Arc instead of what we discussed, whenever you can post, go ahead and I will end things with my post. We can keep all the other things in place, just that I would like to start a new storyline right after the update.

If the other branch takes off well we can possibly see future PVP clashes and/or team ups which would be exciting.

phew~! almost done. cant wait to get leira back after.....wow almost 2 months. i hope i didnt forget how to rp her, gotta get outta bitch-mode

No idea if Zericival's skills are OP, but I wanted them to be limiters, so they could convey that unbiased feel.

All right then, the update has been moved, but we are still on schedule. Actually we are going to timeshift ahead of schedule as all the plot is now in place.

@Helral

@JayfeatherRaven

@Unwavering Knight

@Indra

@cokemonster

Just so we are clear even if you characters name was not mentioned in the IC post as part of the group, they are there still. Everyone is going on the same mission but there will be 2 aspects to it. 

Also I'm not sure as some are hiatus or coming back. But if you want to post then you are with everyone on the airship.

I'm on hiatus concerning main quest-line. I will still put up a post concerning how my character left the fort.

What's the true TP cost of Jump tech, @Shin Positron Laser? I'm pretty sure it was 5, but you just approved Jack's purchase who had it cost as 4 TP.

Huh weird I better look also... *goes to look*

*comes back* huh weird, the only thing I'm seeing that costs 4tp on my list is the Range lvl. my Jump is 5tp.

Last edited by a moderator:
What's the true TP cost of Jump tech, @Shin Positron Laser? I'm pretty sure it was 5, but you just approved Jack's purchase who had it cost as 4 TP.

.....wait for it.....

Huh weird I better look also... *goes to look*

*comes back* huh weird, the only thing I'm seeing that costs 4tp on my list is the Range lvl. my Jump is 5tp.

Yes, thanks for that.

Mistakes were made. Edited purchase for clarity.

2TP refunded.

It is a lot of work to, so it is always good to have a second pair of eyes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back