The Principle Journey OoC ( For all players )

yes, mostly in relation to what jiyu is to the the savior and that stuff, cuz i wrote her up as a mailman essentially
I have not read your newest OC yet. Looking forward to it.

Here is the basics:

The Savior and group meet each other.
An elaborate and fanciful farewell at the Saviors hometown before leaving on the Journey.
Halfway to the Port, they are attack by Bat-like creatures
They escape and settle in with dinner at the Southern Port.
The group wakes up to the port town being attacked by Pirates.

I have not read your newest OC yet. Looking forward to it.

Here is the basics:

The Savior and group meet each other.
An elaborate and fanciful farewell at the Saviors hometown before leaving on the Journey.
Halfway to the Port, they are attack by Bat-like creatures
They escape and settle in with dinner at the Southern Port.
The group wakes up to the port town being attacked by Pirates.
ok ty

Orikanyo Orikanyo
MJ ._. MJ ._.

For some reason I expected the opposite responses from your characters, but that does not make it any less awesome!
Moral dilemma and confrontation of personal beliefs is a such a great character building tool. Honestly, posts were fantastic.

Also adding, for this event, even though we will have battle, there will be no Engagement Scenario. simply build the combat story as need be. Please use artes sparingly as we do not want to spam, but combat actions such as DICE need not be counted.

Not run per se but choose the Saviors safety along with his own.

But that is why the destiny system is great. Now we have a better understanding about characters positions
I've kinda put him more as a means type of person, whats the point of a journey if theres nobody to come back home to?

It's easy to take Orc as the soft one who gets emotional and wishes to protect everyone with her life. She actually is like that but only in her dreams. She is a woman devoted to her fate who has traveled a lot and knows her limits. Being a weak person (not mentally) she has learned to accept disaster as it is.
I have to admit that Shin Positron Laser Shin Positron Laser has described her perfectly.

Andromeda Arc Andromeda Arc
Panzer Panzer
MsPolite MsPolite
Helral Helral

So depending when you guys finish your character sheets, we can insert you into the current storyline.
CS's do not need to be completed totally for posting in IC. Since there is no Engagement Scenario, we can exclude the Combat section of your CS and just enter your character into the IC asap.

Ummm...mkay.
Well, I do take some time to make a cs and I was mostly waiting to get back to Comp, But I can see what I can do.

Welp, I had the chance to write it up on the comp, but I had to go right after. I used the chance to copy over the script but that means that I cannot finish it on the comp.

What is the estimated time that you want the cs in?

Will post for Marc soon, likely tomorrow whenever I damn well get home.

Andromeda Arc Andromeda Arc
Panzer Panzer
MsPolite MsPolite
Helral Helral

So depending when you guys finish your character sheets, we can insert you into the current storyline.
CS's do not need to be completed totally for posting in IC. Since there is no Engagement Scenario, we can exclude the Combat section of your CS and just enter your character into the IC asap.
ok yea sorry i had done the stuff but when i looked back i realized i didnt save the changes and now i have to do it again

i had made mine into a moblie support role, but i then realized orchid had that covered so now im thinking of making Jiyu (my character) into a thief or mage class

Well I just threw a post together. Just let me know if I need to adjust something, Shin Positron Laser Shin Positron Laser .

Edit: I didn't mention it in my post but Turian is wearing an necklace visibly that marks him as a member of the umi temple.

Last edited:
ori psoted when he said he would, hell freezes over.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back