The Principle Journey OoC ( For all players )

Life advice, from a mercenary with a nice hat.

Hey all,

hope everyone is doing okay with all the hurricanes and everything that is going on out there.
Figured out how to join this forum, Shin Positron Laser Shin Positron Laser . I'll read up on the mechanics changes and who knows, Turian Kuhaku might be returning in a few weeks. The other option is that I'll be making a new character. But I'll keep in touch with you about this.

Been a while, Andromeda Arc Andromeda Arc and Jack Rakan Jack Rakan :) How are you doing?

and to all the rest, I've been RP'ing in Shin Positron Laser Shin Positron Laser 's world for quite a while. I took a break a few months back because my RL was quite draining.
I've succesfully ditched the responsibilities that were draining by officially stepping down on the function that I fulfilled for a club that I am with.
So now I have more time for RP's. I also play other RP games, like pathfinder, dnd 3.5, dnd 5e and 13th age.

I hope that my story typing skills concerning Turian's actions will be as enjoying to read for you as it will be for me to write.

finally succeeded in meowing this whole text without meowing even once. ;)

Also good luck with the move, Shin Positron Laser Shin Positron Laser

Hey all,

hope everyone is doing okay with all the hurricanes and everything that is going on out there.
Figured out how to join this forum, Shin Positron Laser Shin Positron Laser . I'll read up on the mechanics changes and who knows, Turian Kuhaku might be returning in a few weeks. The other option is that I'll be making a new character. But I'll keep in touch with you about this.

Been a while, Andromeda Arc Andromeda Arc and Jack Rakan Jack Rakan :) How are you doing?

and to all the rest, I've been RP'ing in Shin Positron Laser Shin Positron Laser 's world for quite a while. I took a break a few months back because my RL was quite draining.
I've succesfully ditched the responsibilities that were draining by officially stepping down on the function that I fulfilled for a club that I am with.
So now I have more time for RP's. I also play other RP games, like pathfinder, dnd 3.5, dnd 5e and 13th age.

I hope that my story typing skills concerning Turian's actions will be as enjoying to read for you as it will be for me to write.

HERAL HOW YA DOING?!?!?!?!

good to see you again. as for my condiction, im gooid. kinda. still hurt from a small car wreak i was in. the worst was really just a concussion and my left leg popping out of it's joint at the hip. But Im good.

should be good in a little while.

Hey all,

Heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeey~! WB
thought you dropped off the face of the earth of something, nice to see ya again.

HERAL HOW YA DOING?!?!?!?!

good to see you again. as for my condiction, im gooid. kinda. still hurt from a small car wreak i was in. the worst was really just a concussion and my left leg popping out of it's joint at the hip. But Im good.

should be good in a little while.

ouch.... good to hear that you're healing.

Heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeey~! WB
thought you dropped off the face of the earth of something, nice to see ya again.

well my character did go back to the temple for training before the reboot. And I used the same moment to take a break myself.
if this were discworld then I would probably have fallen of the face of the earth ;) just to try and determine the gender of the turtle :P

Hey, Shin Positron Laser Shin Positron Laser . I've been in a slump the past weeks, and I find it hard to get any motivation or inspiration to do roleplays. That being said, I'll be taking a hiatus from RPing in hopes that it would bring me back to shape in terms of role-playing and writing as a whole.

Please don't kill of the blonde boi, thanks.

That aside, I really had fun for a while here with you guys, doing collab posts with some other users, shitposting and whatnot. See you around, if I return, I guess.

Hey, Shin Positron Laser Shin Positron Laser . I've been in a slump the past weeks, and I find it hard to get any motivation or inspiration to do roleplays. That being said, I'll be taking a hiatus from RPing in hopes that it would bring me back to shape in terms of role-playing and writing as a whole.

Please don't kill of the blonde boi, thanks.

That aside, I really had fun for a while here with you guys, doing collab posts with some other users, shitposting and whatnot. See you around, if I return, I guess.

Kill him? Of course we will not do that. No permanent damages neither. Everything else is fair game though XD

Hush... this HP is hibernating.

It just woke up, thinner than before and with a great big appetite.

I'm back.

Rough few weeks but i got some post ideas, still a little hurt but oh well.

I'll do my best to get back into the fray.

List of Players
WRATH NORTH RP
Jack Rakan Jack Rakan
Andromeda Arc Andromeda Arc
Proletariat Proletariat
Unwavering Knight Unwavering Knight

UNIFICATION EAST RP
Drakerus Drakerus
Neon Valkyrie Neon Valkyrie
MJ ._. MJ ._.
Orikanyo Orikanyo
Hachi Machi Hachi Machi

Hi everyone,

I need to know who is still onboard after the hiatus. Please let me know via OoC post, PM or profile message.
Depending on the numbers, we may need to reorganize the group.

Reorganization would happen by combining the remaining members into one of the existing RP IC's.
That IC would probably be the EAST RP. I feel that the North RP is rather well developed in terms or story plot and characters that it is at a point where new and old members can easily pick up where they left off.

The East RP would be a great place to join up and have sort of a fresh start, or a 'refresh'.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back