The Principle Journey OoC ( For all players )

I'll giove others some time before I psot again, don't wana skoot along to quick, as much as I'd like to make an enterance.

I'm still thinking of a suitable post. Even though, it doesn't have to be long, I always try to make it consistent with my character.

I was through the second draft ... and windows shit the bed ... I've posted the third draft. I'm going for a walk ... a rage walk.

I figured his gaze was ... y'know ... out at sea ;)
Standing on the deck of a ship, stareing off into the distance, people wonder. "Whats on his mind? he must be thinking hard about something."

in truth hes thinking about what to have for dinner.

So in a way, they're right.

Reinhardt Reinhardt
Jack Rakan Jack Rakan
Andromeda Arc Andromeda Arc
Tardy Grade Tardy Grade
Proletariat Proletariat
Hachi Machi Hachi Machi
Alstromeria Alstromeria

UNIFICATION RP
Drakerus Drakerus
Neon Valkyrie Neon Valkyrie
MJ ._. MJ ._.
Orikanyo Orikanyo
Bacon is fluffy Bacon is fluffy

Hi everyone, just wanted to let you know I added a new posting regulation for IC

7. The Posting cycle is always defaulted to 2 posts by different members before posting again.
Player 1
Player 2
Player 3
Player 1

In special circumstances, like combat scenarios, posting will be modified for fighting.
But please use the above as a default. Everyone is actually off to a good start in this area.
I have found this discourages 1x1 conversations, however this is a group RP, so 1x1 should be limited.

Last edited:
Reinhardt Reinhardt
Jack Rakan Jack Rakan
Tardy Grade Tardy Grade
Proletariat Proletariat
Hachi Machi Hachi Machi
@MidnightStar
Alstromeria Alstromeria

UNIFICATION RP
Drakerus Drakerus
MJ ._. MJ ._.
Orikanyo Orikanyo

Hi everyone, just wanted to let you know I added a new posting regulation for IC

7. The Posting cycle is always defaulted to 2 posts by different members before posting again.
Player 1
Player 2
Player 3
Player 1

In special circumstances, like combat scenarios, posting will be modified for fighting.
But please use the above as a default. Everyone is actually off to a good start in this area.
I have found this discourages 1x1 conversations, however this is a group RP, so 1x1 should be limited.
I was just about to ask if I can go ahead.

typically I stick to this type of format during rps, keeps the flow while allowing others oppertunity.

Reinhardt Reinhardt
Jack Rakan Jack Rakan
Tardy Grade Tardy Grade
Proletariat Proletariat
Hachi Machi Hachi Machi
@MidnightStar
Alstromeria Alstromeria

UNIFICATION RP
Drakerus Drakerus
MJ ._. MJ ._.
Orikanyo Orikanyo

Player 1
Player 2
Player 3
Player 1

Thanks for the information. I'll follow the posting regulations from now on.

And now, I go back to playing ff 12

Users who are viewing this thread

Back