The Principle Journey OoC ( For all players )

That is true.
f5e6c13187958333148de654639de18f1483389446_full.jpg

That's saber as well....stupid sabers! xD

I would have known more about Fate if I was playing F/GO. It's unfortunate that my phone has no more memory space and I'm too deep into the gacha hells of FFBE and FE Heroes.

I would have known more about Fate if I was playing F/GO. It's unfortunate that my phone has no more memory space and I'm too deep into the gacha hells of FFBE and FE Heroes.
I have my own gatcha hells lol. Couldn't get into exvius because there were no waifus and I have no attachment to the characters in the gatcha. Niether could I get into FE for the same reason. FGO would be hell if I cared about getting characters. Their odds are worse than exvius....wayyyy worse

but thats because it takes so long to get premium currency without a pvp system to give something every week.

I have my own gatcha hells lol. Couldn't get into exvius because there were no waifus and I have no attachment to the characters in the gatcha. Niether could I get into FE for the same reason. FGO would be hell if I cared about getting characters. Their odds are worse than exvius....wayyyy worse

but thats because it takes so long to get premium currency without a pvp system to give something every week.

Yeah, I saw one post that was about a roll and it had shit like enhancements and items along with the characters. Are all the shit really in just one clusterfuck of a banner? 'Cause that's fucking messed up.

Yeah, I saw one post that was about a roll and it had shit like enhancements and items along with the characters. Are all the shit really in just one clusterfuck of a banner? 'Cause that's fucking messed up.
The shitty enhancements and items drop regardless of the banner. xD

but yea its not p2w since you can carry through a lot of the game with just lancer(best dog meme guy),but getting your waifus is hell.

The shitty enhancements and items drop regardless of the banner. xD

but yea its not p2w since you can carry through a lot of the game with just lancer(best dog meme guy),but getting your waifus is hell.

Well, at least you don't need decent character to get through hard content. Meanwhile, I've got 20+ 6★ units in FFBE and I'm still struggling. But hey, that's what makes it fun.

Well, at least you don't need decent character to get through hard content. Meanwhile, I've got 20+ 6★ units in FFBE and I'm still struggling. But hey, that's what makes it fun.

It's p2waifu xD

But yea that's a big factor for why I don't care for fgo. It apparently gets harder,but that's just a game knowledge thing. You can literally abuse crit rate with some low star guys to clear content.

Alright now Im good. So...

For us using returning characters, we have all our abilities and not have to worry about our CS since it'll be back up soon right?

I finished my character profile. Woo. I wonder how the combat works.
The basics is you need to roll a dice to see if you succeed or not, and generally have multiple dice per turn to attack, defend and evade. Then there's Artes, which are essentially the supernatural aspect of the rp. Where they don't need dice to be successfully used either for attacking or defending. But they come at a high action and energy cost. So if you use an arte, then you most likely won't have enough action points to do anything else combat related on that turn early on.

The basics is you need to roll a dice to see if you succeed or not, and generally have multiple dice per turn to attack, defend and evade. Then there's Artes, which are essentially the supernatural aspect of the rp. Where they don't need dice to be successfully used either for attacking or defending. But they come at a high action and energy cost. So if you use an arte, then you most likely won't have enough action points to do anything else combat related on that turn early on.

Thanks for the answer. Sounds cool. I'll probably have to see a scenario first, before I completely understand it.

Thanks for the answer. Sounds cool. I'll probably have to see a scenario first, before I completely understand it.
https://www.rpnation.com/threads/the-principle-journey-wrath-of-the-north-main-ic.260708/ The old thread.

https://www.rpnation.com/threads/th...-the-north-main-ic.260708/page-2#post-6848178 - One of Reinhardt's old posts.

Some things to keep in mind. Roles are 1-6
4,5,6 are successful attack rolls
1,2,3 are successful defense rolls.

This was the first combat scenario of the rp and pretty representative of the basic mechanics. I don't know how much changed since then. Also keep in mind that the freaking formatting was from the first rpn reboot where they used a site with html. xD

https://www.rpnation.com/threads/the-principle-journey-wrath-of-the-north-main-ic.260708/ The old thread.

https://www.rpnation.com/threads/th...-the-north-main-ic.260708/page-2#post-6848178 - One of Reinhardt's old posts.

Some things to keep in mind. Roles are 1-6
4,5,6 are successful attack rolls
1,2,3 are successful defense rolls.

This was the first combat scenario of the rp and pretty representative of the basic mechanics. I don't know how much changed since then. Also keep in mind that the freaking formatting was from the first rpn reboot where they used a site with html. xD

Wow thanks! This is extremely useful. I'll go check it out now.

trace it back even further to the original principle journey, there wasnt even a dice system.

it had a badass antagonist.
but thats on a different forum and different story so meh.

Shin Positron Laser Shin Positron Laser Do I need to find my CS or is it alright to post now?(i dont know if I could find it anyway)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back