• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy The Princess and the Servant Boy.

CharlieBoy

Space Cowboy
I was a kitchen boy in the palace. The princess and I were good friends, despite the queen not accepting our friendship, and often punishing me for playing with her daughter like we were equal. Her two guards hated me, but the princess protected me from further harm.

Then, when she turned 16, and I a similar age, they sent her away to a finishing school. Without the princess , they turfed me out onto the cold.
Now, it is a few years on. I am starving and cold, I feel like I might die soon. It’s every man for himself out here, and I am not strong. I’m a thief, and it’s all I can do. I’m a bit of a wanted man.

The princess finishes school, and is driven in her carriage back to the palace. I see her, and in my excitement I stop the carriage to beg for her help.

But the princess does not remember me. She looks down on me and ignores me. Guards recognise me, and I’m arrested for my crimes. What do I do? What will happen to me? Will the princess remember me eventually?

Wanted:
Most importantly, the princess.
Other characters also considered!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back