• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy The Princess and Her Bodyguard

Faulty-Writes

Todoroki Lover
Hello, I'm looking for someone to roleplay a FxF with me. The relationship between the two characters can be a strong friendship or a slow-burn romantic interest. I was leaning more towards romantic but I would also like this roleplay to have a little drama in it as well. To keep things interesting. The two characters can be human or elven, it doesn't honestly matter to me. However, my idea goes something like this:

The King and Queen decide upon their daughter's 14th birthday, to hire a personal bodyguard whose job is to keep the Princess safe and out of harm's way. The King and Queen don't wish for any ill fate to happen to the only heir of the Kingdom. Enter the bodyguard who is a few years older than the Princess and very protective and skilled. She does her best to protect the Princess. She takes care of her, follows her every command. She's there for the Princess day and night, never leaving her side. However, the bodyguard made herself a promise not to let her personal feelings get in the way of her job, of her duty. But with years passing between herself and the Princess. The two of them growing from mere teenagers into adults has caused a deep-rooted relationship between them. You can call it friendship or you can call it love. Either way, they are closer than any two beings can imagine. This causes the bodyguard to begin to feel conflicted between her own personal feelings and her duty to the Kingdom, to the Princess. While the Princess will always remain the Princess, the bodyguard starts to believe it may just be better off to leave instead of continuing down this confusing path. However, when she brings it up to the Princess she only gets denied and the Princess commands her to stay. This is where things start to get complicated, the bodyguard begins to lose focus and finds herself being drawn closer and closer to the Princess, realizing there is no real way to rid herself of the feelings she holds.

I'm willing to add onto the basic plot if anyone has any ideas but regardless, thank you for looking at my post and if you're interested feel free to comment below or PM. Thank you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back