• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

The prince and his maid

Luna rolls her eyes lightly to herself as notices Lily there. She didn't particularly want her there, to ruin their honeymoon and the romance. She tries to turn her attention away from his sister and back to the flight and how amazing it would be in Paris.

Ivan sat beside Luna, sighing. "Well, let's not let her ruin our honeymoon, okay?" He said, smiling gently at Luna. He cuddled her, his head nestled in the crook of her neck.

Luna smiles. After the flight she lets some of the servants who were accompanying the on the plane take her things and she lets them lead her to a mansion where they would be staying for the next few weeks or so.

"Wow, this is nice." He said, looking around. Thankfully, Lily is staying in a 5-star hotel a distance from here. "Good, looks like we'll be alone." He said, winking at her.

Luna smiles and nodded. She soon found their bedroom and then settles down on the edge of the bed. She looks around, the room was pretty and from the window there was an amazing view.

He smiles at Luna, enjoying that she is having fun. He hugs her from behind, his head nestled in her neck. "It's so beautiful here, but if course, you're more beautiful." He said, kissing her neck.

Luna blushes and then turns to face him, wrapping her arms around his waist gently. She rubs his cheek and then kisses him gently, nuzzling her nose with his as she looks at him.

He smiles, kissing her back. He can't help but get teary eyed, but he didn't even try to hide them. "I love you Luna, I love you very much." He said to her.

Luna blushes and nuzzles him gently. "I love you too" She says gently as she runs her fingers through his hair. She places her hands against his cheeks and kisses him again.

He smiles back at her. "So, what do you want to do now? We have all the time in the world, so why not start now?" He sakd to her.

Luna giggles softly as she places her arms around his waist. "Let's just stay here, and enjoy the rest of the evening we have" She says with a light blush.

He smile back at her, blushing harshly. "So, um, what do we do exactly? My dad told me what to do, but um, I'm not sure if you will, well, if you will want to do it now." He said, feeling really silly and embarrassed.

(Sorry, I didn't see this)

Luna blushes. "What did he say we should do? I'm sure I would give it a try" She says with a nod, curious but slightly understanding and knowing what his father could have mentioned.

(It's fine)

He blushed even harder. He pulled her close to him, kissing her on the lips deeply. After a while, his kisses starts to \trail downwards, kissing and softly nibbling on her neck.

~~~~

After a few minutes of this she smiles and wraps her arms around him happily as she places her head on his chest and looks up at him. "Your father must have taught you well" She says playfully as she smiles up at him.

He blushed furiously. "R-Really? T-That was my first time, so I had no idea if I was even doing it correctly." He said to her.

She nodded lightly and smiles up at him. Soon enough she stretches her arms and stood up. She noticed that the sky was turning into a dark one and some stars were coming into view. She had, had a long day of travelling, so she decided to have an early night. She began to take a shower, got dressed into a nightgown and then huddles in bed with her husband.

He wraps his arms around her, pulling her closer to him. "I hope everyday can be like this. Just the two of us, no care for the world." He said to her, smiling as he kisses her forehead.

She nods lightly and soon felt her eyes fluttering closed. The following morning she woke up, stretching her arms lightly as she sat up in bed. She stood up and began to shower, she had never felt more relaxed. She was glad to be having a break from maid work.

Ivan woke up just after she did. Seeing her go to the shower, he followed her inside. He hugged her from behind, kissing her neck lightly. "Hey my love." He whispered in her ear.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back