• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy The Primordial Scourge |Dark Fantasy (medieval)| Always open|

Queen Estara

Fifty characters huh?
All legends and myths have ties to reality, inevitable truths, if you will.

It's come to my attention, that, in order to do an rp that I want, I need to make my own thread.
I have an idea for an rp I want to do. It involves a world and lore that I have already built, the hardest part is over. I won't scrutinize the details as much right now, but here are the basics. There's a continent called Iscera, an old land eons old. It is comprised of three kingdoms. Duneaeh, a desert city, which is the oldest. Cyceil, a port city with wide open rolling plains. And finally, the capital city, Lakeshire, built into the mountains and ruled by the generous King Frizzen III. There are villages and various settlements in the wilderness, but they often end up wiped out by beasts. The advanced geography will be explained should you be so inclined to do this rp.

All manners of fantasy races will be included. Lizardfolk, catfolk, elves, halflings, demons, vampires, werewolves, but the land is mostly populated with humans. See a race you want to play that's not included? Creative freedoms are always welcome. Of course magic is a thing, but only some people/races are especially gifted.

You are a citizen/soldier living/stationed in Duneaeh when the skies break open into a deep stormy crimson, a hazy red miasma fills the city, and giant tentacles wisp across the sky. An ancient and unspeakable horror has been brewing upon the dark stars for millennia, after losing in a primordial war.

This rp will be a freeform style, with me being the storyteller, indirectly controlling the world/enemies/npcs. The story however, is adaptive, living in a sense. It changes with the choices you make. You can decide the fate of individuals, communities, and even entire kingdoms. Of course I'll play multiple characters, and even have a main oc myself.

I'm prettty lax, and the penultimate goal is just to have some fun. In all, I really want to do this rp.

Last edited:
I'm interested! This look really cool! Question: am I allowed to play a fans sty race such as an elf? It's ok if I can't I'm just curious^^

That sounds so fucking awesome! Gah. Colour me impressed. I'm super interested if you'd like to play this with me!

Oh! And am I allowed to play multiple characters as well?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back