• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy The Five - Teenage Witch Rp

The Little Witches

Hundreds of years ago the town of Hollow Grove was full of all things supernatural, but during the witch trials of the 1800's all of that was destroyed only a few families survived and their descendants are still there to this day. Only four families survived, each family had a talent for one element, only when five descendants unite and combine their powers can Hollow Grove be restored to its former glory and the true extent to the gift the five possess be revealed.

"The five points of the star, the five elements must combine.

The children of the lost, fight side by side, the circle is formed and it cant be broken

they will each fall to the dark or the light and some may not survive the fight"

When my character a girl named Nia moves to Hollow Grove to live with her grandmother, she feels lost and alone stuck in a new place full of people she doesn't know. She enrolls in a HGH, Hollow grove high, it is there she encounters four teenage girls who have a secret they are all witches, that night they appear at her home and the truth about Nia's family and the other girls families is revealed. She like the other three girls are all witches, descended from those who survived the witch trials of Hollow Grove. Now with the four of them finally together they can unlock the true extent of their powers. But with great power comes great responsibility, Nia and her new friends test their powers to the limits but in doing so they attract dark and dangerous forces that constantly put them in harms way and would destroy them and the world if they could. The girls must work together to overcome these forces and resist the dark temptation and the forces and their magic can bring. Will they step forward and unite to save the world and everything they love or will they step back and let everything they know burn and succumb to the darkness.

I hope you liked it! So there are four spots available. This is my first Roleplay on this site so sorry if its bad! This will be Semi-Detailed as-well as I hate it when you have casual role plays and its still full of one liners. Just to clarify Nia isn't the chosen one she isn't going to be the MOST powerful ect just needed to write her in at the right time :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Sounds great!~ I'm interested!!!!~ :D :3 xD X3 xD

If they're younger, anime might be easier/more plausible, but if they're like 16+ I thin realistic would be easier.

Did that make sense?

luthor said:
If they're younger, anime might be easier/more plausible, but if they're like 16+ I thin realistic would be easier.
Did that make sense?
Yes that did make sense :) And im currently thinking about the age, I feel like they should be be roughly the same, so either 15-16 or 16-17 - So I guess the age will depend on whether people prefer anime or more realistic pictures - Also link to the thread, still editing ✮ The Five - Teenage Witch RP ✮

I think that it could be beneficial to go over which elements our characters would have before the character sheets? Just so nobody gets a nasty surprise if they're BBcoding.

Everyone would have to pick two elements out of the 5 so its fair, so you get a first and second choice. In case two people want the same. Anyways the elements are: Fire , Earth , Water , Air and then Shadows

In case anyone is confused Shadows means you can manipulate light and darkness in the same way the others can be manipulated

I was going to do Spirit instead of shadows so you had the four worldly elements then the fifth element but I thought it would be too OP as it would mean you can manipulate people and emotions.

Last edited by a moderator:
Okay so would we put our preferred elements on the cs or here? I'm asking because I've been nosing around the web for element themed names, which would hinge based on the element I was given.

And I think that having shadows would make it more equal, but the shadows girl could become a sort of 'chosen one' later on. Just an idea.

luthor said:
Okay so would we put our preferred elements on the cs or here? I'm asking because I've been nosing around the web for element themed names, which would hinge based on the element I was given.
And I think that having shadows would make it more equal, but the shadows girl could become a sort of 'chosen one' later on. Just an idea.
So you would just show/say which one was your first choice and which was your second. Obviously I will try to give everyone their first choice, the second will just be there in case two people want the same. If its still confusing just only put one and if someone else wants the same as you, just talk to me and I can try and sort it

Okie dokie, thanks for getting back to me! I eagerly wait for the character sheet format and for the roleplay itself. (I may or may not be watching all of the topics in it)

luthor said:
Okie dokie, thanks for getting back to me! I eagerly wait for the character sheet format and for the roleplay itself. (I may or may not be watching all of the topics in it)
NekoQueen49 said:
Are positions still available?
Yes there is, if you want it you just got the last spot :)

Also the CS sheet will be up in a second - Working on a settings/locations post now - Rules will also be up in a second

Users who are viewing this thread

Back