• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom The Pokerus Mutation (IC)

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here

Macintot

WeeWoo
Hyperlink4 Hyperlink4

Damian crossed his arms and looked at the crate of food. The last they had, and it was already half empty. One more week and that would be gone too.

Damain looked up, so he could just see Yanma perched on his head. "So now what?" Yanma just looked down at him and grinned. Damian sighed and shook his head. "Always full of advice."

They would have to leave. Damian had known that for months, but he'd wanted to put it off as long as possible. But now that the food was gone, they'd have to leave within the next few days. The question was which way to go. They couldn't south, through the ruins. Even after all this time, the city was swarming with Pokemon. North was an option. The cliff face that dropped to the ocean seemed free of Pokemon, at least, and Damian had seen what looked to be an intact motorboat among the jetsam. But he hadn't gone to see if it really worked, and the sound of the motor would attract every Pokemon for miles around.

Their other options were east and west, through the woods. They could either rappel down the cliff to the east or take the tunnel out the warehouse. Damian didn't like the idea of running headlong into unknown territory, especially since that would put Elliot at risk. But at this point, it was all unknown territory.

"Well, let's make some plans," Damian sighed. He turned and walked out of the storage room to find Elliot.

Elliot was in the study, or what had been pulled together to be called a study. There were a few books that had been salvaged, and Elliot was graciously reading one on Pokemon Care while his Carnivine Olly floated around, aimlessly chewing on a small piece of cardboard. He put the book down and looked up to his Pokemon. "I wish that I could just jump into this book, Olly." The Carnivine just let out of a muffled babble, as Elliot sighed. "And now we're down to such small rations."

He stopped reading altogether when Damian had found his way there. Carnivine was the one who alerted him to the presence, letting out a muffled noise as Elliot looked up. He got up off the stool he had been reading on before he spoke to his comrade, in his normal shy tone of voice.

"What's up, Damian? You look worried... not like that's anything new."

Damian found Elliot in the study, reading while his Carnvine chewed on some cardboard. Yanma immediately flew over and landed on Elliot's head, make a wide detour around Olly. Damian, on the other hand, leaned against the doorframe.

"What's up, Damian?" Elliot said. "You look worried... not like that's anything new."

https://www.rpnation.com/rating/like?content_type=post&content_id=8781359&rating_type_id=1
Damian paused. He'd done his best to keep their food situation secret, and now he would have to admit everything. He took a deep breath and started. "We're almost out of food. If we stay here, we'll starve to death. We have to leave, tonight if possible."

Olly glared a bit at Yanma's obvious detour, but Elliot made a gesture to calm him, before speaking to Damian, his eyes widened. "Well, I guess we don't have a choice then. Olly, you ready for a bit of a hike?" The Carnivine flipped in midair, mumbling it's own name. Elliot made a gesture to dismiss Yanma, before standing up and looking around. "Any plans as to where we go? Someplace that the Pokerus hasn't touched?"

Damian answered Elliot's question before he could even think about it.

"I have an idea." Then he caught himself. "Well, sort of. To be honest, I don't know what the region's like beyond what we can see from the top windows. I think our best bet is to go into the woods to the west and hope for the best outcome. Unless you can think of something better."

((Sorry I took so long to reply.)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back